111-120

111

One day, if you know that Fan Brother is actually a big bad guy, will Jier forgive Fan Brother? Fan Qiuyan's eyes are worried.
  "Fan brother, no matter how big a bad guy you are, Jier loves you. Jier doesn't care, because Fan brother never hurts Jier." "
  Jier immediately stated. "What if Fan brother hurts the people around you?" Fan Qiuyan asked in his heart.
  "Ah, who did Fan brother hurt?" "Ji Er found that it was wrong. According to her modern human psychology, Fan Qiuyan would ask this sentence. It must have been done, so he would ask this question.
  "Jier will know sooner or later. Fan Qiuyan looked at the
  frowning face and lowered his head in frustration. "Fan brother, you said to Jier, Jier see if there is room for salvation, although it is not hurting Jier, but Jier . " The people around him are equally important to Ji Er, so Ji Er hopes that Fan brother will let Ji Er know earlier, and we can also remedy it. Ji Er believes that Fan brother must have a hard time. "Jier's little face is dignified. She doesn't believe that Fan Qiuyan is a person who hurts people without reason.
  " Jier, me. Fan Qiuyan is in a dilemma.
  "Fan brother, come over!" "Ji Er pulled him into the corner of the corridor, and avoided the occasional walking girl slaves. "You said it, Jier doesn't like to guess, and doesn't like to doubt, but doesn't like misunderstanding. If something happens, Quick knife and chaos! The longer the injury, the greater the misunderstanding, and finally everyone is suffering. "
  " Ji children. Fan Qiuyan tangled.
  Jier's eyes looked at his handsome face without hesitation, and she hoped he could be honest with her.
  "Ji, I. Fan Qiuyan is still tangled.
  "Say! Whatever, Jier can accept! But you can't accept Jier, you are my man, aren't you? Or you are not at all Jier is your woman! "Ji'er Fire Avenue.
  "Ji Er, no, you, don't be angry. Fan Qiuyan saw that Ji Er was angry with him for the first time. He couldn't help but rush. A handsome face did not have the calmness of the past.
  "Fan brother, Jier will help you." "Jier's voice softened.
  Fan Qiuyan looked at her worried about her big eyes, and suddenly she was in a heart, decided to tell the truth, or else Jier found the truth, then she could not forgive him.
  "Ji Er." Fan Qiuyan took her hand and let her close to her arms. Then she said a few words in her ear, then let go of her, silently and nervously watching her.
  The face of Ji Er was shocked and shocked, and it was unspeakable. He looked at him with a small mouth and looked at him.
  Fan Qiuyan's face calmed down, and he was waiting for Ji's reaction.
  Suddenly, Jier shook her head violently, and when she was shocked, she grabbed his sleeve and said, "Is it true?"
  Fan Qiuyan looked at her and nodded.
  "Ah! This must not let the water brother know." Jier grabbed his arm.
  Fan Qiuyan saw her cautious look in her heart, did she want to help him hide it?
  "What kind of person is that enchanting?" Jier immediately said.
  "He, he is my only younger brother." Fan Qiuyan can only say it all.
  "So black wind is your unique poison?" Jier tangled.
  "Well, my brother also has it." Fan Qiuyan looked at her and frowned.
  "Then you deliberately broke the meridians of the Western Kings?" Jier had some headaches.
  Fan Qiuyan honestly said: "Yes, we took over the business, it is impossible to quit halfway, and the employer has been urging, I have to help one."
  "That night, his companion is you? You are fake on the latrine ." Right?" Jier Lenovo all things.
  "Yeah." Fan Qiuyan admitted again.
  "But you almost killed the water brother." Jier was depressed in his heart.
  "At the time, I couldn't manage that much. I won't kill him. The dust will be caught. The second prince is very martial. I have to do it. But when the employer asks to kill him again, we already have friendship. I didn't let my brother. Pick up the business." Fan Qiuyan's face has a flaw.
  "Who is the employer?" Jier said.
  "Grand General Gong Sunnan!" Fan Qiuyan finally gave the answer.
  "Rely, it really is him!" Jier's face was angry.
  "Ji Er, I." Fan Qiuyan did not know what Ji Er thought about him.
  "Fan brother, you can say it, you really love Jier, Jier will be secret, but there is no impenetrable wall in this world, the water brother will find it sooner or later, so we have to find a way to save." Live his hand and let him calm down. She is not a good boy or a woman. Fan Qiuyan is bad again. As long as he really cares for himself, he will not abandon him, and he will not look down on him. How can he kill himself? He also killed the country. Lord, the difference is that he is anti-Hang, and he is doing business.
  "How to save?" Fan Qiuyan's star has finally had some joy, and Jier did not look down on him.
  "This time, Ji Er can't think of it. Come slowly. Now the water brother thinks it is the enchanting killer. He won't think of you, and the most important thing is to help him catch the handle of the general, so he may be better in his heart. "Jier's little hand held his chin and meditated."
  Fan Qiuyan took her into her arms and said the secret. He felt much better in his heart.
  "Oh, nothing, Jier is not a woman who is old-fashioned. Fan brother is understandable for business. People always have to eat, but we don't want to do this kind of murder business in the future?? Jier's dance night is definitely Can support everyone." Jier is very confident.
  "Well, Fan brother listens to you." Fan Qiuyan finally showed a smile of peace of mind.
  "Oh, yes, Fan brother, who are you? Is it so powerful?" Jier's heart moved.
  Fan Qiuyan, he did not expect Jier to ask, but he does not mind telling her now, looking at her gently: "Fan brother is a big devil. The rivers and lakes are sending people to get it."
  "Ah, You, you will not be the white-faced coldjun that Situ's brother said?" Jier's face suddenly became tense.
  Fan Qiuyan looked at her little face and nodded again under the eyes of her inquiry.
  "Wow, Fan brother, you are so cool." Jier dazzled.
  "I am taking revenge for Master. You thought that I wanted to kill. Those who are just righteous are actually all sorrowful, damn!" Fan Qiuyan had a cold killing on his face.
  "Yeah, I also don't want to be accustomed to those who are self-sufficient, shutting down their birds, and thinking of their saints one by one!" Jier was more fierce than Fan Qiuyan.
  "Hey, Jier." Fan Qiuyan hugged her and kissed her with a small mouth. He loved this special little woman. Even if she was swearing now, he felt very pleasant.
  "Hey, hey, Fan brother is very good, come, let's compare it!" Jier excitedly took him to the yard, as if he didn't care about Fan Qiuyan's affairs. In fact, Jier is a modern person. She doesn't care so much. The reality of modern people is not like the ancients being regulated by the world. As long as Fan Qiuyan is single-minded to her, she does not care.
  "Good!" Fan Qiuyan smiled warmly in the sunshine, and his mood was relaxed because of Jier's words.
  Ji Er immediately had a small face and thought of the moves of the 18th palm of the dragon in the TV to Fan Qiuyan.
  "Hey." Fan Qiuyan drifted over in a beautiful turn and smiled at Ji Erdao: "Ji Er, are you prepared to compare with me?"
  "Oh, no, it's not a shot." ?? Jier scratched his head.
  "Ha ha ha, when did you shoot in this way, people are running out." Fan Qiuyan laughed. "I don't want to laugh at me."
  "Hey, you want to combine the moves and the light work, fast and awkward, this is the way, you are so slow, the opponent ran early, hehe." Fan Qiuyan laughed.
  "Ah, how can it be combined
  ? Jier is a little faster." "Look at Fan's demonstration, you mention the internal force to use light work, then you have to start at the same time!" Fan Qiuyan immediately flashed, facing The bare branches in the yard were photographed.
  The branches were immediately broken. Fan Qiuyan put the fallen branches in the corner and turned to Jier: "Try, you are playing against Fan."
  "Good!" Jier's confidence came, and immediately mentioned the internal force to Fan Qiuyan. Fan Qiuyan saw that she was very reckless, and immediately stopped her and said: "Ji Er! Your internal strength is not well controlled! I want to hit the wall." "Fan Qiuyan was scared to death by her."
  "Ah, I, I used all of it." Jier felt that it was really difficult to master.
  "Don't worry, little by little! Use a layer first." Fan Qiuyan can only teach patiently, and the two stopped until lunch. Murong Lingquan and Shuizhuzhu looked at Jier's sweat. I can't help but shake my head. This woman dances and the instruments are very powerful. Why does this martial art seem to be in a bad grasp? Even if it is a strong internal force, it is very dangerous for people who encounter it.
  "Ji Er, remember a little, just can't escape." Fan Qiuyan helplessly.
  "Well, I also feel that I have no talent, this is really not to listen to the brain, Ji Er is still practicing light work and flying knives, life-saving count." Ji Er defeated.
  "Oh, yes, life is the most important, as long as you are not caught, Fan brother will help you teach the bad guys." Fan Qiuyan looked at her smile.
  Murong Lingquan took a towel to wipe the two people, and Shui Shuizhu also looked at the little face of Jier's powder puff and smiled softly.
  When Jier looked at the water bamboo, and thought of Fan Qiuyan's words, she felt a little uncomfortable. She took the water and bamboo and sat down: "Water brother will go there with Wang Ye in the afternoon, ask the enchanting, he will tell you. But remember, come back and talk to Jier, don't act independently, Jier will worry about you."
  "Well, the water brother knows, Jier assured, you have to be careful." With her little face, her heart beats faster.
  Ji Er immediately gave him a smile that you can rest assured. After lunch, Wang Ye and Shuizhuzhu went back to the dance night, and Ji Er and Fan Qiuyan slowly walked from Lingquan Palace to the Cining Palace of the Queen Mother.
  No coincidence, the road actually encountered a nasty Queen Empress, but today she looked good, seeing Jier only cold face, but immediately the corner of his mouth smirked a smile.
  "Dead gimmicks, seeing the palace is not ritual, is it going to be a palm?" Queen Empress said while looking at Fan Qiuyan behind her, today's Fan Qiuyan is still white and wins snow, handsome as a fairy.
  "Hey, see Queen Empress, the girl is in a good mood, it seems that the emperor was very hard last night!" Jier directly made fun of it.
  The Queen's Empress immediately became blushing and scared. "You, you are a girl, nonsense! I don't know the rules! It seems that the Emperor does not teach, I want to teach this palace."
  "The Niangniang is angry, the child is still small, too naughty. Don't worry about her." Fan Qiuyan pulled Jier behind him, and he was afraid that the woman would be poisoned and gave Jier a slap.
  "Fan Gongzi, you a man always comes to the harem can be out of order." Queens maiden heart, do not want to take this beautiful man to open the knife.
  "Anniling, don't you know that my brother is coming to see you?" Jier said deliberately, she was also afraid that the dead woman was vicious.
  "Ah." Queen Empress immediately looked up to Fan Qiuyan, Fan Qiuyan's faint smile, and the pair looked at her star, let her face hot.
  "Queen Empress, my brother said that you are the most beautiful woman in the world, so this time I can't help but look for Jier. Actually, I just want to see you, hehe." Jier snorted.
  "Hu, nonsense! Fan Gongzi please be self-respecting, this palace is the Queen's Empress." The Queen was a little angry, although she was surrounded by her own people, but the words were heard by the emperor.
  "Is he to you?" Fan Qiuyan showed sorrow in his eyes. The slightly affectionate and sad look made the Queen's Empress once again. Jier's heart was ridiculously turned over. Fan's brother was really too dark. Asked the Queen's Empress is drunk.
  "Can you be so! There are so many women in the emperor. Yesterday, I said that I would like to be grateful to the children. How could I be interested in the Queen's Empress, Queen Empress, I see you and my brother run away, my brother will give you a fortune." The child blinked at the Queen's maiden. Although it was a feminine meeting, she was very jealous, but she knew that she had no evidence, and she couldn't do it. She didn't know what she was doing, just play her.
  Queen Empress blushes, and sighs: "You two brothers and sisters are crazy!" After being angry and angered, hurriedly ran.
  Ji Er looked at her panicked back and Fan Qiuyan looked at it. Both of them pulled their hands and laughed.
  "Ji Er, how can the emperor be pampered?" Fan Yuyan frowned.
  "Of course not, just play, let the Queen know that the emperor is also very fond of me, she wants to call the emperor to kill me? There is no hope." Jier raised an eyebrow.
  "Hey, don't play with fire, Fan brother doesn't want to kill the emperor." Fan Qiuyan warned her.
  "Hey, I don't know, he has so many women who want it, dirty, and hey." Jier yelled at him, laughing and swaying.
  "No, I mean, what do he want you to do? He is the emperor!" Fan Qiuyan grabbed her little hand.
  "Oh, no, I have more men, he wants a virgin, hahaha." Jier laughed.
  "You." Fan Qiuyan can only scratch his head with a smile.
  "Fan brother, do you say that Jier really has ten husbands?" Jier thought of the piece of paper, saying that it was not allowed, but it was too unbelievable to say that she came from a different world and said that it was accurate. Ten husbands? I want to get tired of her.
  "There should be. After all, so many people are consistent, is it strange? Isn't it? You should tell Fan brother, who are you?" Fan Qiuyan turned to look at her.
  "Ah, I, I am afraid to say it and scare you." Jier was depressed, why did he mention this.
  "Hey, is it horrible than Fan's brother is a murderer?" Fan Qiuyan laughed at himself.
  "Well, Fan brother believes in ghosts?" Jier turned and said.
  "Haha, that Jier must be a reincarnation of the fox!" Fan Qiuyan laughed after a glimpse.
  "Hate, no, I mean the soul." Jier's voice was gloomy and looked at Fan Qiuyan's handsome face.
  "Soul? Jier is saying that your soul is not dancing Xue Ji?" Fan Qiuyan looked at Jier's serious face with a frown.
  Ji Er suddenly grinned and smiled: "Is Fan brother afraid?"
  "Is there anything to be afraid of, are you still people? You are already in the body of Wu Xueji, now you can't come out?"
  "Of course, I can't come out, it is one with her, that is to say, I am now dancing Xue Ji, but the thought is a woman named Lin Xiaoxue." Ji Er looked at him with his head. "Isn't Jier should be called Xiaoxue?" Fan Qiuyan asked very cleverly.