CHAPTER 66-70

66  

"Okay. Jier , you have suffered." Murong Lingquan looked up and looked at her little face.
  "I'm fine, I am very strong. As long as I don't die, Jier can't hit it. Jier now has more goals. I have to avenge Yan's brother and make a lot of money. These dead men, I don't want to kill them." Dance Xue Ji." Ji Er angrily.
  "Ah?" Murong Lingquan was scared by her, and Jier was so angry that it also showed her heart and grievances.
  "Ji Er, I blame me for not protecting you." Murong Lingquan felt uncomfortable.
  "How can you blame you, like who just said, who would have thought? Wang Ye can't always be around Jier? Is it blame to blame yourself for not having martial arts, so Jier will start practicing martial arts tomorrow, Fan brother is not awake, let Yan My brother and Situ brother first taught Ji Er." Jier now deeply understands the importance of martial arts, and he is too suffocating.
  "Alright, Jier will rest soon." Murong Lingquan did not dare to mourn, because Jier was just stimulated.
  "Wang Ye also took a break early." Ji Er was not calm in his heart, although his mouth was not small, but in fact he was worried, thinking that the man really strong himself, what should he do?
  Murong Lingquan glanced at her deeply and walked out with disappointment. Jier himself was a little scared in the room, and quickly draped his coat and went to the Star Room.
  Above the tree outside the window, a pair of enchanting phoenix eyes have been paying attention to the movement inside, his body is still swollen, why is this little woman so easy to control his desire to fire, seeing the light go out, he is close again, I want to Stealing the scent and stealing jade, I heard that there was no breathing in the room, knowing that Jier didn’t sleep in his room. This singer woman, who went to sleep with that man, hehe! How can such a woman do her own amnesty, she will never let her succeed.
  The star was already asleep, and Jier went in and touched his forehead. She had already retired and she was relieved.
  "Ji Er?" The star opened his eyes and watched as the child climbed into the bed. He was surprised. He thought she would not come tonight.
  "Star, wake you up, sorry, let's go to sleep." Jier took a sip on his forehead, took off his coat, wore a black sexy pajamas, and got into the quilt of the stars.
  The star was completely awake, and she leaned over her body. She looked at her shiningly. She closed her eyes and thought she was tired. She didn't dare to disturb her, but she stared at it affectionately.
  "Stupid, why don't you sleep?" Jier could feel his fiery sight, open his eyes, and lean toward his side, the little hand above the star waist.
  "Ji, let's sleep, I'm fine." Stars whispered.
  "You look at me like this, how can I sleep, and there are two holes in my face." Jier rolled his eyes at him.
  "Ah." The stars suddenly blushed.
  "Is the hand still hurting?" Jier cares.
  "No, it hurts." Stars are very happy.
  "Cut, deceiving people is not like you cheating, can you not hurt?" Ji Erbai gave him a look.
  "A little bit, Yan Yue's medicine is very good." Stars blush, he did not want her to worry.
  "Well, his medicine is really good, my wounds are gone, it is strange, if this guy is a medicinal material, it must be a nouveau riche." Ji Er thought.
  "But it is very difficult to collect medicines. It is also very dangerous to go to those deep forests." Star reminded her.
  "That is also, forget it, then it is not difficult for him, well, sleep, Jier is very tired." Jier is really a little tired, a nerve has been tightened until now, now put down the heart next to the stars Come, feel tired immediately.
  "Okay." Stars also took a look at her head and took a sip on her little face. Then, in the eyes of Jier’s surprise, she quickly closed her eyes and a heart flies fast.
  Ji Er pulled her mouth down, then hugged his arm and closed his eyes, no dreams overnight.
  The next day, the outside is still rainy and rainy, people's mood is extremely boring, the most boring is of course Jier, because early in the morning, miserable crying is introduced into her ears, today Xifan Wang cremation, two The prince looked at the father who was still burning very well under the rain in the courtyard. He cried under the eaves, and the courtyard was full of bleakness. The child Jier also burst into tears, hiding in the arms of Murong Lingquan, and finally endured. Can't live, went to Fan Qiuyan's room.
  Fan Qiuyan has already woken up, listening to the crying outside, and both eyes looked at the roof without moving.
  "Van brother, hey, you woke up, hey, it’s too bad, hehe..." Jier cried to his bed.
  Fan Qiuyan's eyes are looking at the poor Jier, and the corner of his mouth smirked and smiled: "Jier, you are too
  kind ." "I am not kind, the second prince is really poor, you see him a man weak image woman Like, crying so badly, his father is so good to him, he must not stand, the assassin who killed thousands of knives, I was caught, I have to unload him!" Jier sitting on the edge of the bed.
  Fan Qiuyan’s heart suddenly felt uncomfortable and could not speak.
  "Is Fan's injury better?" Jier knew that his sadness had infected him and quickly transferred the topic.
  "Much better, Jier don't have to worry. Keke cough..." Fan Qiuyan had some dry throat.
  Jier quickly went to the table and took the water, ready to feed him. Fan Qiuyan’s eyes suddenly brightened, and he wondered if Jier would feed him with his mouth. He was looking forward to it.
  Who knows that Ji Er has to hold up his head with one hand, put the tea cup in his mouth, and let a heart that disappoints him sink.
  "Oh." Then, as soon as the water fell on the pillow, he screamed and quickly placed the cup on the wooden bench on the side and took the towel to wipe the pillow for him.
  "Ji Er, Fan brother has not yet drunk it." Fan Qiuyan actually had some drink, but he did not give up, still want to give it a try.
  "Oh, then, Jier is feeding you." Jier quickly had a mouthful of mouthfuls in her mouth, and then she turned to Fan Qiuyan.
  Fan Qiuyan smiled, closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling that the clear water poured into his mouth, and the soft red lips touched his heart.
  One mouth, two mouths, three mouths, four mouths, one cup at the end.
  "Fan brother, why are you closing your eyes? Not kissing, hehe." Jier looked at his pure and handsome face and chuckled.
  Fan Qiuyan's crown-like face slowly dyed red, the star opened, and gently looked at Jier, the soft and affectionate look, let Jier stunned, is Fan brother also like himself? What is the god of the gods, who likes to see this red dusty woman again? Although there was that feeling before, but it would not be true?
  "Fan brother, brother. You, are you okay?" Jier found that Fan Qiuyan, who was sick at the moment, was really handsome. The faint blush made his face bloody, and the stars were flowing and moist. The thin lips have a fascinating temptation, and the heart of Ji Er jumps.
  Fan Qiuyan immediately returned to God, his eyes were a little confused, and then smiled slyly: "I am fine, Jier, Fan brother is hungry, can you give some porridge to drink?" Finished helpless expression.
  "Hey, Fan brother, you are so pitiful, Jier is going to get it right away, hehe." Jier immediately went out with a smile, thinking that this guy is also cute. And Fan Qiuyan’s face turned red, and God knew that he was really nervous.
  The outside is still full of fire, Ji Er saw the second prince sitting under the eaves, has stopped crying, Yan Yue, Situ Yi clearly stand on both sides, Murong Lingquan station far away, everyone is watching the fire, fortunately it rains The smoke is not big, and Jier took care of the red mother, so no one asked.
  Ji Er took the porridge bowl and walked into the room of Fan Qiuyan. Fan Qiuyan asked: "Ji Er, is it burnt outside?"
  "It should be faster, hey. It’s a human tragedy. Come, drink porridge, Waiting for the starving of Fan brother, Jier can be distressed." Jier laughed.
  I successfully saw the blush rising on Fan Qiuyan's face, and Jier was a little sure.
  Put Fan Yanyan up to the bed and feed him a spoonful of spoons. Fan Qiuyan’s eyes are getting hotter and hotter, so that Jier is more certain. The peach blossom was shipped.
  "Fan brother, why is your martial arts so high?" Jier asked.
  "Oh, it is not very high, or else it will not save the king of Xifan, hehe." Fan Qiuyan sighed faintly, I do not know the news that the younger brother knew that the king of West has died.
  "Fan brother, Ji Er also wants to learn very high martial arts, is there any shortcut?" Jier big eyes looked at him with hope.
  Fan Qiuyan’s mouth smacked: “I want to have a high martial arts at once. Unless you have a high internal force, Jier has no internal force. It is very difficult to learn a high martial arts.
  ” Ah, isn't that something that enhances the internal strength of the potion?" Jier thought of the adventure in TV.
  "There are some, but the kind of medicine is only available in the palace. I heard that the nine kings said that there are still three in the emperor. If Jier can eat this kind of big inner Dan, each one can enhance the internal strength of ten years. If two, then It should be a first-class master."
  "How can I get the medicine of the palace in the beginning," said Wang, the emperor is very precious, isn't he? He didn't even have to eat." Jier whispered a small mouth.
  "If you go to the capital, Fan brother can go to help Jier steal." How can Fan Qiuyan let his woman down?
  Jier suddenly blinked: "Really? Fan brother, are you not kidding Jier?" Jier was so excited, okay, she admitted that she had such a premeditated plan, but she did not expect Fan Qiuyan was so willing to do so quickly. He thought that he would at least seduce him. This man is really good and has nothing to say.
  "Hey, Fan brother does not deceive Jier, as long as Jier does not dislike Fan brother." Fan Qiuyan looked at her seriously.
  "Ah, how come, Fan brother is the best, hehe." Jier a little mouth to lie to the dead and not pay.
  "Why is Jier so anxious to learn martial arts?" Fan Qiuyan felt that Jier was not so anxious a few days ago.
  "Hey, it’s bad luck. I was almost raped last night." Jier was depressed.
  "What!" Fan Qiuyan sat up, then his face was wrinkled, and he went back, his face shocked and unbelievable.
  "The assassin came last night, that is, the assassination of the king of the West." Ji Er said while looking at the door, the voice was lowered.
  "Ah, what happened?" Fan Qiuyan's face couldn't help but be black.
  "Hey, the assassin was in the room of Jier last night, and Jier didn't know. Because it was raining, she took off her clothes. The guy ordered Jier's acupuncture point and asked about the king of Xifan. Ji Er had thought that he would leave when he asked. Who knows that the dead man is a demon. If the prince suddenly finds Ji Er, Ji Er will be raped again. Hey, do you say that I will not learn martial arts again? Jier was gang-raped sooner or later." Jier pitifully has a small mouth and flat tears. The child said that it is purposeful for Fan Qiuyan to listen. She hopes that Fan Qiuyan can teach her martial arts quickly and help her steal. Da Nei Dan.
  Fan Qiuyan couldn't speak out, and the anger of his body faintly emanate.
  "Fan brother, Jier is fine, just a little, very thrilling, not angry." Jier thought he was angry for himself.
  "What did the Assassin do to you?" Fan Qiuyan swallowed a flat tone.
  "Ah, this, this, is not just messing with the card oil, Jier did not wear anything, of course, he touched him all over." Jier depressed.
  "Does he really want to force you?" Fan Qiuyan couldn't imagine that his brother would start with Ji Er. He had already warned him. Why did he do this? Is he not afraid of killing him?
  "Fan brother, why don't you believe it? He, he put his fingers in. When Wang Ye knocked on the door, he had already pulled down his pants!" Jier was angry, she said so, he still didn't believe it. .
  Fan Qiuyan suddenly had a handsome face and the whole person trembled.
  "Animals!" Fan Qiuyan revealed two words in his teeth.
  "So Jier wants to learn martial arts. The next time he meets him, he must have smashed him. He said that Jier didn't see his face, but his voice seemed to have been heard. Later, when he changed his voice, Jier couldn't remember it anymore. However, this person is a young man. It must be met by Ji Er. Who is it? Strange, what kind of head, how can you not think of it? It must not be a beautiful man, otherwise it is impossible for Ji Er to remember." Thinking about the dead head. Fan Qiuyan was secretly shocked. He knew that if he had been to Yuhuage, if she was remembered, how could it be? The animal, he had to clean up him, and he dared to treat him like this.
  "Ji Er, don't think about it, it will be detected sooner or later." Fan Qiuyan set his mind. "When is Jier going to go to Beijing?"
  "Hey, aren't you waiting for these injured patients to go?" Wang Ye and the second prince must go back, the stars have to go back, and Ji Er does not want to stay here, so everyone will go with them, Fan brother will go right?”
  “Well, Fan brother promised to help
  Jier steals Danedan , of course, can't quit, but if the prince knows..." "Oh, rest assured, he will be settled by Jier, even if he knows that Fan is stealing, Jier has a way to make him unable. Say it, oh." Jier has a well-rounded chest, to deal with that little cute, he can do it with a few tricks, hehe.
  Fan Qiuyan looked at her big eyes and smiled, but then she thought of the animal brother, and the corner of her mouth shook.
  "Ji, let's go out first, Fan brother wants to take care of himself." Fan Qiuyan originally wanted to lie a few more days, and now he could not wait to find Yin Yuechen out.
  "Ah, oh, that Jier went out." Jier took the bowl and went out happily.
  The outside burning is over, the rain is burning off the burnt black wood and the smoke is on. Situ Yi uses two long pieces of wood, fiddling inside, picking out the bones of King West, putting it under the rain and washing it dry. net.
  Ji Er went to the door and looked at this strange scene. The little face was tangled into a ball, and a good end person was gone.
  Turning to look at the two princes who were raised by Yan Yue and Murong Lingquan, the two long-sleeved eyes of Shui Shuizhu had been swollen with only one seam, and the sorrowful face made Ji Er unbearable.
  Going to the corner, a song "Friends Don't Cry" screamed quietly, letting the second prince quietly shed tears and sat in the chair watching the play of Jier. The beautiful and special tone made everyone listen to God. .