CHAPTHER 30-35

30

The little woman didn’t even hear it. He also provoked a lot of courage. The mouth was flat and flat, and he covered the quilt for Jier, squinting at her, closing his eyes in satisfaction.
  Outside the window, a red figure drifts ghostly, and the fascinating scent radiates a cold glow. This little woman is not saying that she is not a girl. Why is it raining with a man, the voice in the small mouth seems to enjoy it, is she? Is it abandon yourself?
  This man is the owner of the Yuhua Pavilion. The other people are very jealous. I don’t believe that a brothel girl doesn’t sell her body, but she can’t help but be interested in this woman. She came to the floating dance hall to ask, knowing that Ji Er is indeed a clear-cut, let him I was very happy, and he also wanted to see her stage performance after a month. I asked the small house to come and wander around, but I heard the sound of good men and women, and I was shocked. The window stood on the side of the window, and my face was cold. The joy of the person is not the little woman who will be, and suddenly a deceived anger carries on the whole body, she is a little liar.
  After standing for a long time, the red shadow flashed and jumped to the front yard. I ordered a good dance technique, Liu Fangqing.
  Inside the wing, the beautiful man is lazy, the black hair is like a waterfall, the red slanting shoulders, the phoenix eyes are flowing, showing the infinite style.
  Liu Fangqing, who was wearing a tulle, came into the door to see such a beautiful view. He couldn’t help but sneak a little face and then walked to the enchanting man in one step.
  "The son, how to wait for Fang Qing?" Fang Qing eyes are charming, spring is fretting, the whole body is leaning on the beautiful man, a pair of small hands began to touch the beautiful skin of the beautiful man than the woman, the heart, tonight is really good luck, originally I thought that I had to wait for the old man. I didn’t expect someone to dance alone, so that she would be less disgusting for one night. I didn't expect the guest to be so beautiful and tempted to let her watch the liver jump.
  The phoenix eye slightly lifted, flashing cold, red lips slightly, the voice tempted: "Girl, it is better to dance for a while."
  "Fang Qing obeyed." Fang Qing sleeves waved, dancing, pink tulle fluttering, body enchanting, It did dance well, but the enchanting man wanted to see the flexibility of Fang Qing.
  "Look at the next waist." The red lips spit out the faint charm.
  "Okay." Fang Qing immediately slammed back and bent, hands earned, turned into an arch bridge, and the flexibility was also good.
  "Get up."
  "Yeah." Fang Qing's small face was reddened by blood, and the arm was forced to earn it. Straight up, panting, obviously ugly than the softer upside of Jier.
  "Are you the dancers here, are you the best?" The voice is soft and charming.
  "Fang Qing did not dare to be." Fang Qing face shy, indeed she is the most outstanding among the few dance halls in the Piao Dance Theatre.
  "How old are you selling?"
  "Oh, I, I am fifteen years old." Fang Qing did not know why the beautiful man asked this, the small face flashed, she was 17 years old, the man is already very familiar.
  "Do you know the girl of Ji Er?" The enchanting man finally said the topic.
  Fang Qing shocked, his face was surprised, and slowly walked to the enchanting man's side, he whispered: "The son, did you come to Fang Qing?" Some women in the voice are spoiled and delicate.
  "Ah." Fang Qing has not yet settled, the whole person was pressed under the beautiful man, scared her to scream, but immediately fainted.
  "Is Jier girl also a maiko?" The beautiful man's mouth smirked and looked at the woman who was confused by him, and his heart flashed proudly.
  "She, she hasn't staged yet, no, can't count, and the red mother said that Jier girl is not selling in the future." Fang Qing answered honestly.
  "Oh? Where is the brothel girl not selling? Look at her style should not be clear, why not sell?" The enchanting man is more angry, not clear, can not look at himself, is it so bad? This is not the case.
  "Ah, the son does not talk about it, Jier is clear. This is something that everyone knows. The son of the son does not destroy the reputation of the girl of Jier. The girl of Jier is the pillar of the floating dance theater!" Fang Qing’s eyes flashed in the shadows. This is also explained by the red mother's training this morning. Ji Er is already the first red card when he is not on stage, and no girl is allowed to be hurt and harassed her.
  "Ha ha ha, yes, really good!" The enchanting man laughed very hard, the little woman not only lied to herself, but also deceived the public, it was really powerful.
  "The son, the good and the short, the son does not want to do something?" Fang Qing looked at him with a shy look, a pair of small hands actively surrounded his neck.
  "Do, of course, but not you, hahaha." The red shadow flashed away, the icy wind lingered, a stack of silver tickets spilled, and saw the eyes of Fang Qing.
  Body of Chapter 002 of cohabitation try
  red figure again in the hospital snow, silvery moonlight shines on the red gown, seemed very strange.
  The enchanting man looked at the window of the house of Jier, and thought of Jier’s proud face when he was not selling his body. He was so angry that she could not see herself! A little dance skill actually dared to admire him, when he Yin Yuechen fool? (The enchanting beautiful male Yin Yuechen is adopted by the relative Yingying Yingying!!!) The long
  white hand of the slender white is slowly reaching into the arms, taking out a silver square box, ghostly drifting to the window, is about to open the box, suddenly on the side The white shadow flashed, and a strong internal force hit him.
  When I was shocked, I immediately swayed, turned and turned, and the red clothes floated, and it was so beautiful that it was so thrilling.
  I saw Fan Qiuyan, who was dressed in white, warm and jade. At this moment, a handsome face did not smile with a smile on Yin Yuechen’s enchanting face.
  "She is your woman?" The enchanting man walked slowly away from the window, without a slight bang, and the voice was fascinatingly introduced into Fan Qiuyan's ear.
  Fan Qiuyan took a shot on the hand of Yuxi, and stunned Yin Yuechen with a slight anger, and then two white and red figures quickly turned away from the snow house.
  Yuhua Pavilion, in the luxurious cabin, Yin Yuechen’s mouth smirked and looked at the cold face of Fan Qiuyan, waiting for this beautiful man’s mouth.
  "What are you doing there? You are not allowed to hurt Jier! She is a good girl!" Fan Qiuyan turned against the past, and the voice was harsh.
  "What? You really like her? She is a little liar. You don't know if she is lying on the bed now?" Yin Yuechen came forward with a long arm, holding Fan Qiuyan's shoulder and pushing him to a piece. Sit down on the chair.
  "What! Nonsense! Jier is not that kind of person!" Fan Qiuyan certainly does not believe.
  "When did I fool you? She came to me to ask you about the news. I was curious to see it in the past, and I heard the male and female cheers to make sure that the little woman was completely a little liar. What else? I don’t sell my own art, and I’m going to sell it!” The enchanting man yelled at Fan Qiuyan’s red lips.
  "I really have a man in her room?" Fan Qiuyan was a bit skeptical, because the enchanting man in front of him could not lie to him.
  "You don't go see it yourself!" Yin Yuechen's face is also angry!
  "That should be the stars, I think the two people came back last night, it seems different. It’s strange, what happened?" Fan Qiuyan picked up his eyebrows.
  "What are you doing there? Isn't the woman who said that the piano is super good?" Yin Yuechen had a big red lips and was surprised.
  "Yes, it is her, you have to listen to the song she played, it is really a three-day, let people dream." Fan Qiuyan really is a piano.
  "Cut, is it true? You are in the fire!" The enchanting look at Fan Qiuyan's obsessive gaze, shook his head helplessly.
  "You are only ruined, dressed like this every day, like what!" Fan Qiuyan immediately retorted.
  "I like it, don't you feel beautiful? The little woman said that I am a enchanting, I like this name!" Yin Yuechen showed a charming smile of the city, and also cast a wink at Fan Qiuyan.
  "It's really unfortunate!" Fan Qiuyan rolled his eyes.
  "Oh, it’s unfortunate, but else we have two of us left. Don’t learn to break things, help me, there are a lot of things in the Yuhua Pavilion. How do you call me alone?" The enchanting man looked at Fan Qiuyan.
  "Then you don't want to do so many tricks, don't you feel tired? Deserve it!" Fan Qiuyan roared at him.
  "Brother, you are too much!" The enchanting man finally shouted dissatisfiedly. It turned out that the two were brothers.
  "You don't need money, just play it, don't provoke it, you can't look at you." Fan Qiuyan stared at Yin Yuechen, but he had a love of affection.
  "How can I make a mistake? I haven't received business this month."
  "You don't need money . If you don't have money, you will go to the darkness and you will be hungry." Fan Qiuyan didn't feel good.
  "Brother, we don't say this, hey, brother, do you like that girl?" The enchanting man asked happily.
  "I just went to study, what do you want to do?" Fan Qiuyan stranged his expression.
  "I like that little girl, although it is not clear, but it can always be played!" Yin Yuechen has a demon factor in his heart. Jier lied to him. He wanted revenge and humiliated her.
  "What! You are a kid, itchy skin is it!" Fan Qiuyan heard, scared to raise his hand immediately to beat people.
  "Oh, brother, I won't kill her, what are you doing so urgently! You don't like her!" Yin Yuechen was so scared that he immediately hugged his head.
  "You, you, not allowed! She and the stars are also very good, you don't destroy people, and brother still wants to learn piano music, you have to dare to beat her mind, be careful to peel your skin!" Fan Qiuyan evil瞪 Yin Yuechen.
  Yin Yuechen immediately flattened his mouth, and then Fengyan turned: "If you are not allowed, you will not be allowed, but you are looking good. This little woman is definitely an unwilling person. The young age is so beautiful. After that, the man is more, she wants Can guard a man, I will not touch a woman forever!"
  "You dead boy, where come so much, nothing to do, go to save the moon." Fan Qiuyan was mad at him.
  "Brother, have you not been to? Have you lost your hand?" Yin Yuechen looked at his brother incredibly, he could lose his hand, what should he do? Send to die? However, Long Xiaotian’s martial arts cannot be higher than him, and he does not believe in killing.
  "Dragon Xiaotian, ah, with Jier said that Yan Yueguan is in the cellar of Yuntianbao. It is actually in the wood shop of Long Xiaotian in the west of the city, so I ran for a while." Fan Qiuyan was depressed.
  "It turns out that brother, what good is it to save him out, you want to help the woman?" Yin Yuechen did not understand.
  "What do I like! Go, go to the small courtyard of Jier before dawn!"
  "Brother, you are crazy!" Yin Yuechen made a conclusion.
  "Oh! Don't fight, I will go." Yin Yuechen's brain was knocked out by Yuxi and immediately screamed.
  "Only in the hospital, Jier will be willing to teach me with my heart, oh. From now on, she should practice with peace of mind." Fan Qiuyan looked into the distance, without a focal length, life has a good voice, not to mention Situ Yi How can you miss the rare master of music?
  ...... The
  next morning, Liu Xingchen did not want Xiaolan to see himself in the room of Jier, so he got up early in the hospital to practice martial arts, but it was absent-minded, full of mind is the figure of Ji Er, thinking of last night The lingering, his handsome face is always on the edge of burning.
  "Liu brother early!" Fan Qiuyan yawned out of his room and scared Liu Xingchen.
  "Van brother, you, when did you come back?" Liu Xingchen thought that Situ Yi's room was separated from Ji'er's room by three, but Fan Qiuyan's room was adjacent to Jier, then if he was early If you come back, don’t you hear the love of yourself and Ji Er?
  "I came back last night, went to the room of Liu Xiong to find you, you are not, I want to come to Jier, I am afraid of falling down that day, I want you to accompany me." Fan Qiuyan still flutters in white, soft smile.
  "Ah, yes, yes." Liu Xingchen's honey-colored face was red, and Fan Qiuyan saw it at a glance. The brothers and sisters that the younger brother heard were loved by the stars and the yin, but did Jier not come on stage one month later? If it is opened, will the red mother not be angry? Maybe Red Mom doesn't know at all, but it doesn't matter to him.
  "Right, Yan Yue is back, in Situ Yi's room." Fan Qiuyan did not want him to be too embarrassed, after all, he and Ji Er are the relationship between Miss and the guard.
  "What!" Liu Xingchen felt that he was stimulated, why did he have so many things in one night, and he did not know.
  "Hey, go, go ask, I guess they can't sleep." Fan Qiuyan walked over to him and patted him on the shoulder. He could see that the stars liked Jier, maybe it was a good relationship.
  "Is Fan brother saved Yan Yue?" Liu Xingchen asked.
  "Of course not, I don't have such a big skill. It is saved by the people of Yuhuage."
  "Oh, this, what the hell is going on?"
  "Oh, because I have made money, let them save people instead of Killing. Hey..." Fan Qiuyan smiled and the wind was light.
  Liu Xingchen followed him in the room of Situ Yi and looked at his back. He felt more and more strange.
  At this moment, Yan Yue is changing the medicine for Situ Yi. Seeing Fan Qiuyan coming in, he suddenly feels grateful, but when he sees Liu Xingchen behind, it is inevitable that he will not be able to live because Liu Xingchen does not like him.
  "Liu brother, I will help Situ to change the medicine and leave." Yan Yue is also a straight temper, can not stand the cold eyes of others.
  Liu Xingchen's mouth twitched and said: "Leave it, everyone has a care!" Liu Xingchen knows that Jier will leave Yan Yue this time, because she is not in January, she must let Situ Yi have no worries.
  "Thank you, Liu Xiong, month, stay, you will go out again, I will worry about death." Situ Yi immediately thanked Liu Xingchen, Yan Yue mouth screamed evil smile: "Thank you, Liu Xiong." He does not Twisted, people opened up, he has no reason not to stay, it is estimated that Long Xiaotian is going to Yuhuage to find someone to settle accounts.
  "Fan brother, thank you for paying for the Hanhua Pavilion, how much? I will return it to you as soon as possible!" Yan Yue held a fist at the smiling Fan Qiuyan.
  "Hey, Yan brother is not polite, killing is very expensive, saving people is very cheap, one hundred and two, how to hang on the teeth!"
  "What? One hundred and two?" Yan Yue mouth straight, himself actually worth the price, It is really too much.
  "Yes, Situ brother, you can play for Jier with peace of mind, hehe."
  "That is of course, if it is not Jier, you can't know so many friends underneath, and Jier has less than a month to come on stage." From today on, I have to cooperate with Fan brother in the next, and I can't let Jier be disappointed, hehe." Situ Yi smiled boldly.