CHAPTER 36-40

36

The tall lady is never looking at herself.
  "Well, I have to rest for a few days, hey, Jier, is that son going to find you?" It turned out that Liu Fangjing wanted to inquire about the suffocation of the red enchanting man.
  "Ah, which son?" Jier couldn't touch her mind.
  Fang Qing quickly pulled Jier to the side and said: "It is the man who is dressed in red and is more charming than a woman."
  "What! In red, is the chest exposed, the hair to the buttocks? Enchanting?" Jier suddenly became nervous.
  "Yes, yes, like a enchanting man, did he come to you?" Fang Qing looked at her nervously.
  "No, he came to me for what I did, I didn't want to see such a person, like a pervert." Ji Er flat mouth, "How do you know him?"
  Liu Fangqing mouth smacked: "Half a month ago He came to me and gave a lot of money. Mom, it was the money I received for a month, and he didn’t touch me at all. I just asked about your news. I thought he was looking for you.” Fang Jingxin I was happy immediately, and the man did not look at Jier.
  "I don't want him to come to me, the eyes are very dangerous. You will see him away from the distance, or you will not know how to die." Jier reminded her.
  "Ah, really, really?" Fang Qing's little face was pale.
  "Ji Er lie to you, what do you do without seeing the thrush? It is to inadvertently offend someone. If you are killed for a moment, you don't know who the murderer is, hehe." Jier, under the guidance of several men, killed people. No longer horrible.
  "Ah, Jier, don't scare me, but fortunately, he didn't come again. I thought I could have more money. I don't dare to make money without money. Jier, thank you." Jingdao thanked her group of girls for being frightened by the death of the thrush.
  "You're welcome, hey, that Jier went to buy some honey, this weather is light." Jier nodded.
  "Ji, do you still have a week to go on stage?"
  "Well, it’s almost fifteen years old, hehe." Every time she thinks she is fourteen years old, she is full of black lines when she lives with a man.
  "Ji Er, you dance so well, we really have no place to stand in the future." Liu Fangqing's face is a little sad.
  "Do not worry, the dance school business is good, your days will only be better, Ji Er is a woman, how can I deal with so many men." Ji Er looked at her with a funny smile.
  "Hey, that's also, Jier, you have to take care of Fang Qing." They
  are all sisters, polite, make money, raise money for themselves, find a good family to live, this brothel just eats youth after all. rice. "Ji Eryu has a long-term
  heart . "Well, I know, thank you Jier, you know more things." Fang Jing looked at this small face with completely changed temperament and sighed.
  "Hey, grow up, well, not much, I have to wait for something else." "Yi Er waved to her and walked inside. Fang Qing nodded and went out.
  Ji Er thought that the enchanting inquiries about her news, it was really sick. Thinking of his face similar to Liang Shao let her endure."
  Ca n't stop the cold war. After half an hour, Jier four came to the tailor's house, Jier let him measure their size, put them out the door, and then took out a drawing to Zhang tailor, the old man Look, almost dropped the chin, Jier's face reveals a treacherous smile... The
  clothes are fixed, and Jier is more happy, eating candied while walking, and occasionally holding a nice tune in his mouth, and Fan Qiu When she began to distort her, she walked by her side, inseparable, and squeezed the stars out.
  "Let's eat out tonight, eat the cook in the courtyard every day, so boring!" Jier suddenly proposed.
  "Well, what does Jier want to eat?" Fan Qiuyan immediately asked with a smile.
  "I want to eat fish, fresh fish." "Jier thought that the delicious and delicious seasonings fell on the steamed fish, and the saliva would flow down.
  Yan Yueyi immediately went up and said: "Jier, Yan brother knows that there is a fish that specializes in fish." Zhuang, do you want to try it? Yan Yue is also a foodie, and he is also very fond of eating.
  "Really, okay, where are you, go, go back and bring a brother to Situ, hehe." Jier suddenly smiled, and the star behind her looked at her beautiful little face and shook her head in love.
  'Qingyu Mountain Villa' Yangzhou's most famous fish-eating restaurant, which only eats fish, a variety of fish, sea fish, river fish, river fish, and is kept in the large pool of the restaurant, so that guests can choose.
  "Wow, a lot of fish. "Ji children wide open seeing, this is like the modern clean fish Hills Hotel as very, very big, there is Lin Yuan-style, elegant environment, people go in and feel upscale, appetite also increased some.
  " Ji Child, Ji Er. Fan Qiuyan pulled up the child who was looking down on the fish.
  "Hey, what's up, Fan brother, Jier has to pick a few good ones, haven't eaten." "Ji Er did not look up.
  "Ji Er! Fan Qiuyan’s voice was a little heavier.
  This time Jier immediately looked up and saw a group of people coming in at the door.
  Jier’s face changed, and immediately smiled, and walked forward and smiled: “Yang Daren It’s a coincidence, you are also eating fish. "Yi Er squinted at the tall handsome man around Yang Daren. How can this bastard come together with Yang Zhixian all day long? There must be a conspiracy.
  "Ji Er girl, hey, it’s a coincidence. "Yang Daren immediately greeted with a smile.
  "Ji's girl is good, Yaxing, and there is space to eat here, isn't it going to be on stage?" "Long Xiaotian's handsome face is not smiling, but the dark stars are stunned. Today's Jier is more beautiful and radiant, so that his eyes can't help but be attracted to her.
  " Hey, Dragon Castle is a good memory, remember to bring more silver tonight to give Jier a favor. "Ji Er is also a smile, but I don't want to wear it.
  "Of course, Jier remembers that sentence. Just don't come to the show and don't sell it that night, I can wait." "Long Xiaotian is sure to get to Jier Zhi. Every time he gets close to a woman, he will think of the body of Jier, and let him ignite the fire.
  "You, hey, as long as you can afford that price!" "Ji is so angry that she wants to swear, but immediately swallowed her breath."
  "Okay, okay, Jier has to wait for me, hahaha." Long Xiaotian and Yang Daren entered, followed by a face of angry dragons and dragons, and the dragon seven walked past her face Actually red, and quickly bowed and hurried past.
  "Really, you can meet this bastard everywhere!" Jier's good mood was messed up.
  "Hey, Jier, don't care about him, let's eat!" Star immediately stood by her side.
  "Well, it's best that the bastard gets stuck in the fish bones when eating fish, hahaha." Jier enjoys himself.
  Yan Yuejun hiding in the darkness is very gloomy. When he listens to Ji Er’s words, his mouth suddenly screams and laughs and goes to the fire room... Long
  Xiaotian and Yang Daren are in the 'Qingjiang Pavilion', and Jier is not in them. In the distance between the two houses of 'Qingshuige' is a rockery, green trees and safflowers, and the scenery is pleasant... When
  Jier passed by, they saw the dragon and seven people standing at the door and guarding, letting Jier sneak a sneak peek. The bastard is a bastard, and he eats and drinks in it. He walks outside to eat the northwest wind.
  "Little brother, your boss will not let you eat, do you want to follow Jier, Jier invites you to have a big meal!" Jier digs the wall, the dragon seven is longer than the dragon five, and the age is smaller, it looks White is not like a bad person. When he comes to power in the future, he can let him replace the position of the stars. She does not want the stars to suffer.
  When Long Qiyi saw her, she immediately became a red face and didn't know what to say.
  "Why, did you not accept the account of the last innocent girl?" Jier reminded him.
  "I, I don't." Long Qi's face has become pig liver color.
  "No?" Jier went to him and stood quite in front of her chest, almost hitting the chest of Long Qi.
  "I, I didn't mean it." Long Qi, the whole person leaned against the wall, no way to retreat.
  "Little brother, Long Xiaotian, the bastard is so bad, what are you doing with him, with Ji Er, to ensure that you are fragrant, spicy." Ji Er big eyes cast a wink at him.
  "Girl please, please be self-respected, the Lord is, is the cousin of Long Qi, Long Qi will not betray." Long Qi quickly solved.
  "Hey! Eat!" Jier was depressed, actually a cousin, of course, did not sing, dig the wall and dig the wrong place, and immediately squatted, went to their elegant room.
  The later Fan Qiuyan and Liu Xingchen looked at her demo, and they all covered their mouths and snickered, and the dragon looked at the angry back of Jier, and I didn’t know what it was like... In the
  meal, Jier wanted to go to the toilet. The huts are among the green trees and safflowers. Jier did not let the stars follow, because Yang Daren is there, she is not afraid that Long Xiaotian is not good for her.
  Running into the simple latrine in the village, Jier easily screamed at the atmosphere, and when the skirt was put out, suddenly the small mouth was wrapped up, and her screams were pressed back.
  Instinctive reaction, immediately elbows back to the top, but the people behind it seem to know that the body is a flash to avoid, Jier depressed, and quickly went back, but also was framed, violently kicked in front of one leg, beyond Straight, kicking the faces of the people, but the people have avoided the past.
  "Woman, what other tricks do you have?" Jier was quickly called by a person who couldn't move a point. The man's brain was slightly sideways, let Jier see him, and Jier suddenly glared at him, and Long Xiaotian was a bastard! ......
  "No need to be angry, you are mine, now I am going to get back my right." Long Xiao Tianxing stunned, a pair of big hands hug Jier from behind, directly covering her show Ji children gnashed in fury, and soon feel back against his body tense up, that majestic symbol of the top men on her ass ......
  body of Chapter 005 princes came
  Kyi child heart was shocked, This bastard will not come here to a bully hard bow?
  "Little woman, you are more and more beautiful, I can't wait until the day you sell your body." Long Xiaotian's big hand was kneaded in her chest across her chest, and behind her, she also topped the top Jier, let Ji Children know his desire for her.
  Ji Er was so angry that she couldn’t speak, and she couldn’t move. She could only let this animal lick her on her body.
  "Woman, you can be really fragrant." Long Xiaotian's thin lips kissed at the jade neck of Jier, slowly rising up, and came to Jier's small and delicate earlobe, which contained a bite, while the strength of the hand increased, one The big hand also wandered to her little PP.
  Ji Er was in a cold war, and his face was black.
  "Hey, woman, you are very sensitive, I am not in a hurry, waiting for you to be fifteen years old." Long Xiaotian finished in her ear, suddenly pulled away from Jier, his hand moved, Jier's acupuncture point was solved Just wanted to give him a slap, but the shadow of Long Xiaotian was gone.
  Back to the room, the stars saw her face is very poor, can not help but worry: "Ji, what?"
  "Nothing, how come the face of Yan brother is not back?" Jier did not want the stars to be angry with her.
  "It should be coming, he can't see it for Long Xiaotian." Fan Qiuyan caught the fish and laid a leisurely meal.
  When he was talking, Yan Yue turned in from the back window, and the evil smile on his mouth was a bit creepy.
  "Yan brother, do you have any poison?" Jier quickly jumped up and asked.
  "Ji, what do you want poison?" Yan Yue was shocked by her.
  "I am going to poison the dragon screaming that bastard!" Jier was so angry that she was shaking all over her body.
  "Ji, what happened? He bullied you?" The stars suddenly swept over, and Yan Yue and Fan Qiuyan's face changed.
  "Ah, no, no, I want him to look good, this person is too bad!" Jier ate.
  "It's really bad, but he is now with you, and he has seen you again. If there is something, you can't escape the relationship, but Jier is relieved, I have already taught him, waiting to watch the show." Smiled.
  "Ah, Yan Ge, what have you done?" Jier surprised.
  "Wait until we know, let's taste the taste of the fish first, oh." Yan Yue went to the table and picked up the chopsticks.
  "Yeah." Jier knew that Yan Yue had already taught Long Xiaotian, and his heart was just a little bit better.
  "Ji Er." The star looked worriedly at the child's face.
  "Star, I'm fine, come, eat fish, it's a man." Jier raised his eyebrows at him.
  The stars suddenly became red, and Yan Yue and Fan Qiuyan couldn't help but burn their faces. How is this woman so beautiful?
  When I almost finished eating, I heard the screaming outside, and Jier quickly went out to see.
  I saw Yang Daren and Long Xiaotian ran out of the room. Both of them were holding their stomachs and their faces were blue.
  “Where is the latrine?” Yang Daren was so anxious to sweat.
  "Adult, here!" Long Wu immediately opened the way.
  I saw Long Xiaotian’s black smashing to the side and saw the snickering Jier. I immediately felt it, but now I can’t allow him to teach people. He followed Yang Daren’s ass and went into the bush.
  "Ah! Dead man! Indecent!" A sharp female voice immediately came out.
  "Yes, sorry, I don't know anyone inside, yes, sorry, I can't help it, please hurry up!" Long Xiaotian's poor voice.
  "Ha ha ha, laughing at me, hahaha..." Jier suddenly felt heartily, and laughter made Long Qi look strange.
  When Long Xiaotian came out, Jier and his party had already left. Long Xiaotian was sullen and handsome, and he secretly vowed that this little woman would ask him for mercy!
  On the road, Ji Er and Yan Yue laughed, and Yan Yue was so happy. Looking at Ji's jumping figure, refreshing and smart face, suddenly the heart missed a beat.
  "Hey, if Yang Daren is there, I can't wait to pull him!" Yan Yue said.
  "Ha ha ha, it is enough for him, poor Yang Daren, hahaha..." Jier laughed, the stars behind and Fan Qiuyan mouth straight, but the eyes are unconsciously gentle.
  "Yan brother, isn’t it fun to tease him? Why must he kill him? The highest state of the whole person is to make him feel better than death. It’s cheaper to die. He’s dying, I’m going to call my grandmother sooner or later. Hey!” Ji’s heart moved, trying to resolve the hatred in Yan Yue’s heart and make his life more meaningful.
  Yan Yue smiled and smiled at the smiling child, and began to meditate.