19

The man on the ground, cold and cold: "Who are you?"
  "Ji Er, it is me, Situ brother." The black man pulled down the black face towel, it is the gentle and watery Situ Yi.
  "Ah, Situ brother, how are you?" Jier took the knife and quickly found the oil lamp and saw Situ Yi wandering.
  "I am embarrassed, Situ brother can't get rid of them, can only come to you, I hope Liu Xiong can help, hehe." Situ Yi sat down on a chair under the support of Ji Er, a face tangled together .
  When Ji Er saw his feet, a large piece of wet stalks on the broken black trousers seemed to flow a lot of blood.
  "Don't say more, go to the room and lie down, your wound needs to be dealt with immediately." Jier was very calm, and helped him to go to the room.
  "Ji, how do you hide on the donkey?" Situ Yi curious.
  "I just came back from the star and heard the sound of your coming in." Jier said as he opened his trousers, and the fleshy scene appeared in front of Jier, letting her breathe.
  "How is the injury so heavy? Yan brother?" Jier saw the above was stabbed by a sword.
  "I fled with him. The two men were Dragon Five and Dragon Seven! Long Xiaotian went to see the moon. I don't know if he escaped." Situ Yi's face was worried, plus too much bleeding, pale complexion. .
  "Ah, it turned out to be them, no wonder I feel the sound is familiar, how are you being chased by them?" Jier did not understand.
  "Hey, it’s hard to say a word, Liu Xiong doesn't know how?" Situ Yi also worried about Liu Xingchen, after all, he was guilty.
  When the words just fell, Liu Xingchen pushed the door in. A face was cold and gloomy, because he saw that the two were Longwu and Longqi, and they heard the voice of Situ Yi, thinking that Situ Yi did not do this. Child.
  Text Chapter Forty Yanyue arrival
  Kyi child care immediately see the stars come in and said: "?? The stars, are you okay dumped them yet,"
  "Liuxiong, I am sorry to trouble you," Szeto Yat pale face. Spilled grateful colors.
  "Situ brother, how do you bring Long Xiaotian's people here? Isn't this a harm to Jier? It's OK to look directly at it!" Liu Xingchen was very stiff and his face was more deserted.
  "Star, how can you talk like this, last time thanks to Situ brothers to save, or I have been tortured to death by Long Xiaotian, by the grace of others, when you report with the spring, do you understand this? "Ji Er immediately denounced him. This guy is really a stone heart, and Situ Yi is hurt like this."
  "No, I am sorry, I really can't get rid of them, only when I think of Liu Xiong." Situ Yi looked awkward.
  "I don't mean this. I just don't want to be told by Long Xiaotian that Jier has returned to the floating dance hall. Situ brother will definitely help when he has something to do, and save the next life. The stars will return to their lives." Liu Xingchen's facial muscles shook.
  "Well, I know that the stars are concerned about me, Situ brother, don't care about him, star, your golden medicine?" Jier was afraid of the two, and immediately shifted the topic.
  "Ji Er, go to rest, I will take care of Situ Brother." Liu Xingchen took out a white jade bottle from his arms and walked over to the bed to look at Situ Yi's wound. "This knife is not cut lightly, and all see bones." "Liu Xingchen frowned.
  "No, I still don't know what happened." Jier didn't want to go.
  "Ji Er, it's already late, let's talk about it tomorrow, you go to sleep first." Situ Yi looked at her with a smile, and she disappeared for a few months. She was more pure and charming.
  "Ah, well, star, give it to you, don't bully Situ brother." After seeing the stars, Jier took a smile on Situ Yi and slowly walked away. She knew the two big men. There must be something to say.
  Early the next morning, Ji Er wore a set of tight-fitting light blue exercise clothes to walk out of the room, black hair shawl, refreshing and moving.
  "Star, are you waiting for me?" Ji Er saw Liu Xingchen at the door of the room, could not help but wonder.
  Liu Xingchen looked at her fascinating figure, and suddenly thought of the anecdote last night. Immediately, the honey-colored face was flushed, and her eyes moved away. Fast: "I, I am going to the "Confucius Temple" in Chengdong, you thousand Never go out and know?"
  "What are you doing at the Confucius Temple? Is it the matter of Situ's brother?" Jier lifted her hands and pulled her body, and looked at Liu Xingchen with her big eyes.
  Stars blinked and didn't dare to look at her, because this action made her good figure more conspicuous. He didn't know why, and couldn't help but be hot.
  "Yes, yes, he and Yan Yue secretly smashed the two wood shops of Long Xiaotian. When they went to the third house last night, they were ambushed by Long Xiaotian, so they were chased. If they agreed to escape, they would The Confucius Temple in the east of the city meets, and Situ Xiong can't go like this. I will take a trip on his behalf."
  "Well, well, you brought Yan Yue to be safe here. We owe it to others after all." Yan Yue’s handsome face with a cold and sinister look.
  "Yeah. Right, Situ brother has lost too much blood. You let Xiaolan go to buy some medicine for blood." Liu Xingchen asked her for advice. Although the two had a lot of money left by Wang Ye, Liu Xingchen was a guard.
  "Well, I will go right away." Jier’s smile on Liu Xingchen’s appreciation made Liu Xingchen more blushing and quickly turned away.
  "Strange, what is this good blush?" Jier muttered to the fire room, this time the little green is usually doing breakfast. As she walked, she wondered how this man was getting more and more weird. Hey, is it last night? Ji Er immediately covered his black line, looked at his graceful figure, and then unconsciously picked the eyebrows.
  Half an hour later, Liu Xingchen, wearing a gray coat, turned into the back wall with a head-on bucket.
  Ji Er is practicing light work, flying between the four bars, seeing the two return, and immediately shooting two people with two flying knives.
  Yan Yue was shocked, Liu Xingchen's mouth was straight, because the position of the two flying knives was between the two men's crotch, the two men vacated at the same time, avoiding the flying knife, landing again, the view has also landed, A smiling face of Ji Er, black long bright hair flying in the wind, the body is enchanting excellence, so that the two men can not help but shine.
  "Star, you are back, Yan brother, why don't you know Jier?" Jier looked at Yan Yuedou's surprised face with a funny smile.
  "Cough, Jier will martial arts?" Yan Yue returned to the gods, took the bucket off, the corner of the mouth hooked a touch of evil smile to look at Jier.
  "Yan brother, Ji Er was just trained in these three months, we talked inside." Liu Xingchen immediately explained, "Ji Er, you went to change clothes, come to Situ brother room." Liu Xingchen is really not willing to let Other men saw the figure of Ji Er that was irritating, and I don’t know if it was a practice. The body of the fourteen-year-old girl was more and more perfect. She revealed the mature woman’s enchanting charm.
  "Oh, well, Yan brother, you wait for Jier." Jier smiled at him refreshingly, then flew in like a butterfly, and the long hair floating in the vaguely exudes a good smell of orange flowers.
  "She is practicing here?" Yan Yue looked at the wooden piles and horizontal bars of the yard and wrinkled the eyebrows.
  "Yes, her perseverance is something you can't imagine." Liu Xingchen didn't want Yan Yue to look at the lighter, but he didn't actually lie.
  "What is the target on the arrow?" Yan Yue saw the curiosity on the target of the wall in the distance.
  "That is the face cut by the animal skin, with the name of Long Xiaotian!" Liu Xingchen replied in a serious way. This was when the child was not allowed to shoot the red center in the previous period, he asked him to make it. The effect was very good.
  Yan Yue turned and looked at the cold star in surprise. Suddenly, the evil smile disappeared. Instead, it was replaced by convulsions.
  Advanced dancers body of the forty-third chapter
  in the room Stuart Yi, Yan Yi Stuart looked on the bone that deep wound tight wrinkled brow.
  "This wound is too deep, Situ, it seems to have to raise a month." Although Yan Yue is a god doctor, but this kind of injury he can't help, at most he can only let him not hurt, get better soon.
  "Long Wu that kid is really awkward, if I didn't escape quickly, this leg will be abolished. I really didn't expect the martial arts of Longwu and Longqi to be so high." Situ Yixin had a lingering fear.
  "Hey, we all underestimated, there are many people around Long Xiaotian. Even the owner of the wood store, Jia He, is a top-ranking expert. It is a great fortune to escape this time. Long Xiaotian is now sending people around to search for us. It seems that this time we have to disturb Liu Xiong." Yan Yue looks heavy, and then looks at Liu Xingchen.
  "Month, I don't think it's very good. We still have to find another place. I am afraid to disturb Miss Jier." Situ Yi is a little embarrassed. He knows that Liu Xingchen must not like them to stay.
  "Situ, brothel is the most unexpected place for Long Xiaotian, it is safer, and it is more convenient to have Liu Xiong and Ji Er." Yan Yue is also self-sufficient.
  "This..." Situ Yi looked at the cold and cold Liu Xingchen.
  At this moment, Jier pushed the door in, and the body had changed the emerald green dress. The long hair was loosely tied with a green ribbon at the end, and the whole person looked refreshing and feminine.
  "Situ brother, the little green smashed the bloody medicine soup, you can drink it." Jier holding a large white bowl in his hand, steaming inside.
  Liu Xingchen immediately flashed a picture and took the medicine bowl. The child's little hand was immediately placed on his earlobe. He smiled and said: "It's hot, oh." Liu Xingchen looked at her blamefully, she would not let him Going to the end? Live it.
  "Thank you, Ji Er, I really disturbed Jier." Situ Yi quickly thanked.
  "Ji Er, Situ and I want to live here for a while?" Yan Yue looked at the vivid face of Ji Er and asked immediately, he thought that Liu Xingchen was not the master after all.
  "Ah, OK, of course, Situ's brother's injury is so heavy, can you run? Stay here, anyway, this room is me and the stars, the little green three." Jier said to Liu Xingchen With a deep look, Liu Xingchen’s mouth was drawn.
  "Hey, thank you Jier, don't you disturb Jier?" Yan Yue's cool Yan's face showed a smile.
  "Ah, no, Jier will have to see the guests for more than a month. This month, Jier wants to practice dance. When she is afraid, she will be arguing that Yan brother and Situ brother are true." Jier frowned.
  "Ah, Jier wants, pick up the guest?" Yan Yue was very surprised.
  "Jier will not pick up the guest!" Liu Xingchen immediately replied coldly, and his eyes were full of chill.
  "Ah, I, I am not picking up passengers, I am a guest, Jier is a dancer, so I have to perform on stage, not to pick up passengers. Jier is going to be a high-level dancer, not the kind of pick-up, hehe." Jier explained.
  "Advanced dancers?" Yan Yue is very curious.
  "Hey, Yan Ge can see it when he is, right, you need something, I let Xiao Green go buy it, and the front yard doesn't know that I have returned, so we can only go over the wall." Both eyes look at Yan Yue and Situ Yi.
  "This is no problem, Ji Er, in fact, you don't have to be a dancer?" Yan Yue saw her very pure look, and some did not want her to do this.
  "Hey, woman, can't rely on men, Jier wants to feed on his own, that man can't yell at me, I like to dance, so I choose to be a dancer, maybe many people think that Jier is a jealous woman, but clear Self-clear, why bother to care about those who are irrelevant. Moreover, Jier did not want to be a saint, take his own path, let others talk." Jier showed a handsome smile on the two men.
  Yan Yue and Situ Yi were shocked. They both looked at her confident face. Is this a 14-year-old girl? That kind of self-confidence, calmness and relief are that they can't do it.
  "Yi's dance must be very good-looking, hehe." Situ Yi broke the silence with a chuckle.
  "That is, Jier can say that the whole Yangzhou Jier dare to say the second, no one dares to say the first, hehe." Jier actually wants to say the whole country, but they are afraid that they feel too arrogant, just like a madman.
  Yan Yue and Situ Yi took a look at it, and then tacitly looked at Liu Xingchen who slammed into the corner of his mouth.
  "Yeah." Liu Xingchen had nodded, and the two men immediately revealed the expression they wanted to appreciate.
  "Ji Er, in the afternoon, Fan Gongzi came, did you tell the red mother?" Liu Xingchen saw the two men's interest in Jier, and he was upset and quickly thought of a solution.
  "Oh, I almost forgot, I am going to let Xiaolu find a red mother, Situ brother, you slowly raise your wounds." Jier said in a hurry.
  "Liu brother, you and Ji Er live together, must be very happy, Ji Er is a cheerful girl." Yan Yue mouth evokes the usual evil laugh.
  "I was not scared of illness and it was good." Liu Xingchen flattened his thin lips and did not dare to agree.
  . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
  After lunch, Yan Yue went out to listen to the news of Long Xiaotian. Situ Yi was inconvenient to move. He could only lie down. Liu Xingchen looked at Ji Er’s practice in the courtyard, but he thought that there were more and more people in this yard. This is not a good thing, it will be discovered in the front yard sooner or later.
  Liu Xingchen’s idea is not wrong. When Xiao Green went to find her red mother, she encountered a particularly early thrush from today.
  "Oh, Mom, where are you going so early?" The thrush was in an ordinary red dress, ready to go to the hospital to practice the scorpion.
  "Thrush, how are you so early today? Didn't you have a guest last night?" Red Mom immediately wrinkled her eyebrows as soon as she saw her.
  "Ah, I, I am not feeling well in the past few days, so I didn't pick up the passengers." The thrush saw the sharp eyes in the eyes of the red mother, and suddenly she stumbled. She had not come to her for a few days. Those little hoes snatched away, and she didn't receive the guest, so she will get up early today.
  "Hey! You, you can't even compare the gimmicks. If you can't get the customer, you will lower the price. You have twenty-two silvers. You have to be twenty-two. The regular customers are tired of it. The new customers are too expensive. Those little ones. Shantou is cheap and tender, what do you compare with others, and, if you sing and sing, there are so many old songs, you can't learn from Lange, she learns two new songs, thrush, you have no business like this. Don't blame the mother!" The red mother's voice is getting colder and colder. After all, opening the door to do business, it is not her job to raise waste.
  "Mom, don't be angry, thrush knows." The thrush suddenly had no light on his face and lowered his head.
  "Hey! Little green, let's go." Red mother snorted and walked with Xiaolu to Ji's 'Snow House'.