Chapter 4

The songs and dances in the courtyard did not expect to encounter such a bold woman.
  "Well, don't be nervous, I am playing with you. My name is Ji Er. What is your name?" Ji Er began to smile again.
  "I have said that I am the nine kings!" Murong Lingquan felt that this woman's face speed is really first-class, just fierce and fierce, and the next second smiles.
  "Really, that Jier is really rude, but Jier knows the three kings. I will tell him that you have been here." Jier is going to cover it, because the memory in her mind tells her that the three princes are everyone. Know the wind flow.
  "Ah, no, don't, don't tell the third brother!" Sure enough, the nine princes' entire face was immediately white.
  "Oh, yes, but how do you teach me this friend?" Dance Xue Ji raised a side of the eyebrows, and the corner of his mouth showed a smirk. "How can this be done? Someone forced people to make friends." Murong Lingquan immediately revealed the child's heart, crying and sorrowful face, and bowing his lips to look at Jier.
  "Oh, yes, it’s me, because you are so cute, I like you very much, go, Jier takes you to the show." Wu Xueji laughed and pulled his hand and went out.
  When the nine princes heard it, suddenly his face rose again, watching his hand caught by her, struggling, not breaking free, and then looking at the little face that Jier turned to smile at him, and kindness, I don’t know why his heart a rise was also surprised to make his own idea:. "this is especially good little woman, she may pay this friend also quite fun,"
  the text of Chapter VII of the ice man Liu Xingchen
  at that moment into the hall, and Murong Lingquan Finally, she blushes and breaks away from the small hand of Wu Xueji. The voice suddenly makes a sound in the dark and scares the whole person to bounce.
  "Wang, you have been out for a long time." The sound was so cold that it was not as hot as a coffin.
  "Be dying, people are scary and scary, what are you doing?" Wu Xueji was scared to watch the liver and jump, and slammed.
  "Hey." The nine princes actually laughed out loud, and he suddenly discovered that this little woman was really energetic.
  "Wang Ye, are you under your hand? How is it like a zombie! Don't bring it out scary next time!" Dance Xue Ji turned to see the dark wall lamp, a black man standing straight and unable to see his face, could not help pastime.
  "Hey." The nine princes seem to be amused by Jier, laughing straight.
  "You smile? Isn't Jier right?" Jier turned to look at the little man who smiled quite lightly in the face.
  "Ah...." The next second, a bright sword was placed on the neck of Jier, scared her to scream and alarmed the front of the thrush. Helping the man, suddenly screamed and turned to look at this side, it seems that the play here is much more exciting than the little song of the thrush. .
  "Boss, Ji Er is wrong, you are not a zombie, you are the most beautiful zombie in the whole world, ah, hey, you are the invincible big guy in the world, big beautiful man, please move this thing well?" Ji suddenly found that she had forgotten that there was a martial art in ancient times, and immediately sneered at the scary sword with a small finger.
  "Stars!" The nine princes finally spoke. The man took the sword and he rested. He saw a few hundred eyes and looked at her. He knew that it was bad. He quickly piled up his smile and said: "You slowly appreciate it. The little girl will not be accompanied, hehe." After saying that the sleeves of the nine kings were pulled away and fled.
  "Wow, who is that little woman? Is it also a girl in the floating dance hall?" Someone talked about it.
  "The little girl is very good at Peugeot and asks the red mother to go."
  "Yes, it's special, it's not too small."
  "Ha ha ha, that little girl is very funny..."... The song of the thrush was The discussion concealed, and her face was red, dancing Xue Ji, you actually squatted, you are looking for death!
  Outside the door, the nine princes laughed and leaned forward, and Wu Xueji touched his neck and roared in front of the iceberg man. What made her most angry was that this iceberg was really a big guy. How old is this beautiful man. However, he is completely opposite to the little prince. He is a veritable big man. In modern times, he will definitely be able to fascinate a large number of flower idiots who love ice beauty.
  I saw this man tall, tall and beautiful, his face is a healthy honey color, the sword eyebrows flew into the shackles, the eyes are full of sorrow, the thin lips are like a carved, the body is chilly, and it is a bad lord.
  "Xingchen, don't scare Jier, you are cold, and Jier is not wrong, hahaha." The nine princes look at the two people's glare, and they always have a big shot. Of course, he knows that Jier is fundamental. No martial arts, but the momentum is not lost to his bodyguard: Liu Xingchen.
  "Wang Ye, who is this rude woman?" The man looked at his prince.
  "Ah, her name is Ji Er, and the king does not know who she is, but she is very fun! Haha." It seems that the nine kings regard Jier as a toy to make him happy.
  "Wang Ye, you are too much, don't you say that we are friends? You don't give Jier a face." Jier felt that his big eyes were a bit sour. When he heard the words of the nine princes, he immediately expressed his dissatisfaction.
  "Let's relax! The wind dust woman actually dared to climb the prince!" Liu Xingchen's voice was cold and severe.
  "Put five! What are you, this girl talks to your prince, what mouth do you insert! No big or no, Wang Ye, you look at it!" Jier said that he was faster than he was, and he ran to nine immediately. The prince hides behind him. Stretched a small head and made a face to Liu Xingchen.
  "Wow, hahaha....." Murong Lingquan had already smiled and held his stomach and went to the corner of the wall. The remaining two families continued to have big eyes and small eyes.
  "Wang Ye, do you really help Jier?" Jier did not admit defeat to Liu Xingchen, while picking up his mouth and calling for help.
  "Ah, hey, the stars, Jier is the friend of the king. Don't put a cold face, let's go back." The nine-prince who laughed enough finally straightened his waist and said to Liu Xingchen.
  "Wang Ye, but she is..." Star Jun eyebrows immediately wrinkled, his face uneasy, but still retreated to the side, a pair of stars staring like a child's face like a cone of ice.
  "What? I am not a little woman, you are afraid that I have not eaten your prince, I have never seen you so arrogant, Wang Ye, you have to go back and teach him well." Jier finished Liu Xingchen, Immediately smiled and went to pull the hand of Murong Lingquan.
  Murong Lingquan quickly opened, although I feel that Ji Er is very fun, but after all, unfamiliar, and men and women are different, this little woman is too casual.
  "What do you do, I have no plague, so I am so eager to do so." Jier turned a blind eye to this awkward little man.
  "Cough and cough, are you the girl here?" Murong Lingquan asked slyly.
  "Yeah, oh~ I know, you are too dirty, oh! This girl is the pillar of the future waltzing, only selling art and not selling the body." Finished in front of him a gorgeous three hundred and sixty Turned around, long hair flying, floating like a fairy.
  Murong Lingquan suddenly stopped, and Liu Xingchen, who was still cold like ice, smacked his mouth and sneered at the corner of the mouth. The little green was hiding from the mouth and laughing. The day’s getting along had let her know the speciality of her own lady. .
  "Wang Ye, you must come to join in half a year." Jier confidently slammed his left eye.
  Murong Lingquan listened, Jun face flushed, looking at her delicate and pure face, I really had this expectation.
  Chapter VIII virgin body very civilized
  Liu Xingchen see nine princes seem very interested in this little woman, at once anxious and said: "? Princes, since not watching the show, under the Qin son go get, go back to the government it." "What
  is so early? No! Who said that they don’t watch the show, dear prince, Jier takes you to the show, can you bring money with you?” How can Wu Xueji easily let this big backer leave, and quickly rushed to pull Murong Lingquan The soft big hand can't let him go.
  Murong Lingquan was screamed by her dear prince, and her big hand wanted to break free, but Jier died and she was helpless and curious: "What does Jier want to do?"
  "Look at the show, you can go to the second floor of the room with good money. The location is good and you don't have to squeeze with the smug man below. You can enjoy it with more style. Go, Jier takes you there." Jier took him to the second. Run up, I thought that Wang Ye would not have no money.
  On the stairs, I just met the red mother who came downstairs. I saw that Ji Er had pulled a little beautiful man to hold it. Some people couldn’t figure out the situation, but then they didn’t like it.
  Of course, Xue Xueji knows that Red Mother’s dissatisfaction is because she is afraid that she has broken her own reputation. She quickly blinked at her: “Mom, Jier took the nine kings to the show to see the show.” The
  red mother glanced and immediately opened her eyes. To the same handsome girl who looked at her, said: "It turned out to be the nine princes, well, Jier, you will bring the nine princes to the second ya, you have to say hello." Red mother's 'floating dance' fights against the street In addition to the head girls, they have no strong backstage, and the background of 'Chunxiangyuan' is Yangzhou’s famous Yuntianbao master Long Xiaotian, although few people know outside. However, the red mother is very familiar with her peers. I thought that this little girl could confuse the nine kings to a good thing.
  "Yes, Mom." Dance Xue Ji immediately smiled at Murong Lingquan: "Nine Kings, let's go, Jier has fun, hehe."
  Originally some passive Jiuwangye heard fun, my heart One move said: "Good." Then follow the footsteps of Jier and take more initiative.
  At the back of the scene, Liu Xingchen’s face was cold and extreme, and he squinted at the red mother who was looking straight to the side of his eyes. He screamed at the red mother and quickly fled. The guard of the prince was too fierce. .
  Number two dining rooms, and nine children Kyi immediately to open princes, Ji children out of little hands in front of him and said: "Royal Highness, to give money to you, or they do not care and thoughtful, and the game requires props, hee hee."
  Nine princes A glimpse, then grin, and carelessly followed the back of the chilly Liu Xingchen said: "Star, give Jier a thousand two." Murong Lingquan can see that Jier loves money, think of her so young age Just in the brothel, it is rare to let him be so happy today, it is to reward her.
  "Wow, so much, thank you Wang Ye!" Jier happily jumped over and hugged him. He slammed his face on his pink face, and let the nine-grandfather suddenly face a red face.
  "Let's relax!" Liu Xingchen's long sword was pulled out again. This woman who does not know shame, can Wang Ye be free to kiss?
  "Stars! Take the money, go out!" Murong Xingquan was also scared, and quickly made a handsome face, full of momentum.
  "Wang Ye, this woman is simply cheating money. . . .." Liu Xingchen also wants to persuade the nine princes, but seeing his face is dark, and quickly took out one thousand two from his arms, did not wait for him to give, Ji Er robbed the past, but also white Liu Xingchen glanced: "Really, I have never seen such a disobedient subordinate, Wang Ye, you really have to educate him when you go back, or you will climb your head one day, what? Defrauding money, Jier only accepts the normal expenses of the ya, Wang Ye is more because he likes Ji Er, so ugly, do you think your prince is stupid?" Jier said with a small mouth I took a hundred and two from the one thousand two and handed it to the small green waiting at the door. The remaining silver ticket was directly put into my arms, and a small face smiled like a cat who stole only.
  "Stars, still can't go out!" The nine men's big manism was provoked by Jier, and he glared at Liu Xingchen. Liu Xingchen was mad at the face, and looked at the proud Nie, hatefully, turned and walked out the door, this abominable little woman, dare to provoke.
  "Zombies, remember to close the door! Oh." Dance Xue Ji added a sentence and spit out his tongue in a mischievous manner against Murong Lingquan.
  "Ji Er, you are really naughty." Nine Wang Ye smiled and sat in the Taishi chair in the room, watching the elf's dance Xue Ji heart not curious, how this little girl is so optimistic in this place.
  "Oh, where, it’s that he’s been scared with the ice face. I’m also a little beautiful, so rude, really not a man.” Dance Xue Ji pulled him up and went to see the show. Big window.
  "Hey, in fact, the stars are good, the martial arts is high. It has been around the king for three years. Tonight, he is a bit special, hehe." Murong Lingquan looked at his face with his face and found that she was better than the following. The woman who sings is much more lovely.
  "Well, it's really special. This man must not be close to the female color." Dance Xue Ji must be in the head.
  "Ha ha ha, Ji Er, you are really right, the stars are not close to the female color, he is nineteen this year, not yet married. People like him at this age have been three wives and four." Laughing.
  "Hey, really? Wow, then he must be a big man." Dance Xue Ji feels that he has found a monster. Like in modern times, such a handsome man just wants to be a virgin. He has not been married in ancient times. There are indications that this is A man must be a broiler.
  "Ah...." The nine-prince was screamed by her straight white, and then screamed at the corner of his mouth: "Ji, you, you are a girl, can't talk so rude."
  "Where is rude ? " The virgin is very civilized. Can you say that he didn't open up?" Wu Xueji showed grievances and dissatisfaction.
  Murong Lingquan completely stunned, the heart: What is her brain thinking? Is the girl in the brothel so bold? However, she has not yet received the guest, and Qin Gongzi said that the girl here is gentle and graceful, so he brought him, but the guy took him to the side when he saw the beauty, he was really a friend.
  "Jier knows Yan's girl!" The nine-prince prince quickly transferred the topic, and he must be himself, because he is also a virgin in her little mouth, but not a big man, but a small virgin.

  after Ji children surprised a moment immediately realized: "Oh ~ Royal Highness was originally Qin son of a friend of course know ah ah Yan'er girl, she was very talented, but I have friends that you do not like it. It’s not a good thing to listen to. Hey!” Jier thought that Yan’s son said that Qin Gongzi likes to watch a woman dance, she is uncomfortable, this man can go anywhere.
  "Ah, what is this?" The nine princes looked at the little face of Ji Er's mouth.
  "I don't like it anyway. Do you say that people who come to this place will be good men?" Ji Er stared at his handsome face with a big eye, and looked at the nine princes who could not look at her. Shifting the line of sight to see the songs and dances below, but a heart can not be restrained to jump up, thinking that this little girl is really bold, he is so big, few women dare to look at him so much, which makes him a little admire.