23

The three men had a picture of the most gorgeous paintings inside. Ajiu respectfully said: "Young master, the subordinates have already driven out the idlers here, and the boat can be rented at night."
  "Well, good, Ji. Let's go up." Qin Zhen nodded with satisfaction, then took Ji Er on the painting.
  The paintings are divided into upper, middle and lower layers. The girl inside is no longer there. There is only one middle-aged man at the helm at the bow. Ajiu and the stars have to act as buddies. Ajiu tea falls into the water, and the stars take snacks and go up three. On the third floor, on one side, there is a small and exquisite woman's wing, and the other side is very spacious. It is specially used for viewing. Jier and Qin Zhen are sitting in front of the small round table and enjoying the scenery and chatting. The big ship slowly Drive off the shore and cross the lake.
  "What kind of tea is this, it's so delicious, it's so delicious, hey." Jier took the tea that A Jiugang had put down and drank it. He picked up a candied fruit and threw it into his mouth.
  "Miss, this is called 'snow fragrance' is the fine green tea." A Jiu Gong said with respect, Qin Qin really looked at the eyes, and then help Jier full.
  "Well, yes, this candied is delicious, here is really enjoyable." Jier lazily leaned on the chair of the Taishi, and raised her eyes.
  "Hey, this time the lake is really comfortable." Qin Zhen looked at her chuckle, the fan swayed, a pair of black sly flashing the light.
  "You two go on, don't ask you not to come up, the country is going to linger for a while, here is really comfortable." Qin Zhen also reclined, looking up at the blue sky and blue clouds.
  "Yes, young master." Ah Ji immediately agreed, and Liu Xingchen's eyebrows were slightly stunned. He looked at the eyes of Jier, and his mouth was twitching and he could only leave.
  "Ji Er, Qin Da Ge will return to Beijing next month. Can you go back with Qin Da?" Qin Zhen turned to look at her pink face, and her heart could not stop being excited.
  "Ah, what happened to Jier and Qin Dage going back to the big brother of Qin?" Jierbai gave him a look.
  "No, they don't have that courage, Ji Er, Qin Da Ge really likes you, although Qin Da brother is a bit of a heart, but as long as Ji Er and Qin Dage return home, Qin Da Ge must be special to you, please?" What he really said is true and sincere. He really hopes that Ji Er can like him.
  Ji Er opened the awkward alum, sat up straight, looked at the beautiful scenery of the next Mingyue Lake, and then turned his head and smiled at Qin Zhen: "Don brother Qin, don't make a joke."
  Qin Zhen also sat up at the moment, face Seriously said: "Ji Er, Qin Da Ge is not a joke." After standing up and sitting on the chair next to Ji Er, a big hand smashed the fragrant shoulder of Ji Er, and the black sputum floated on the faint possessive.
  Text Chapter 51 men are bad
  Kyi child heart surprised a moment, immediately smile on his face was gone, replaced by a strained: "Qin, Qin Brother, you, you do not want to force Ji children, right?"
  "Ji children, What do you say, Qin Da Ge really likes you, how can you force you, just want Ji Er to give Qin a big chance." Qin Zhen pleaded to look at Ji Er.
  "Ah, hey, Big Brother Qin, don't sit so close, Jier is not used to it, have something to say slowly." Jier's tone was soft, his body moved slightly, and his chair was moved farther away from him.
  "Oh, good." Qin Zhen sighed and promised, then sat back in the original chair, lying down lazily, but a pair of black eyes still looked at the pure and moving face of Jier.
  Ji Er just let go of his heart, and also indented himself into the chair of the Taishi. He laughed: "Hey brother, why do you like to watch women dance?" Jier deliberately opened the subject.
  "Because the woman who dances is the most beautiful, the figure is good, the temperament is good, the elf is small, and the dance can touch people's hearts. But since the last time I saw the dance of Ji Er, Qin Da Ge is no longer interested in dancing to other girls. "Qin Zhen immediately revealed his memories, and remembered the dance of Jier's heart."
  "Ah, is there such an exaggeration?" Jier first despised and rejoiced.
  "Really, Ji Er seems to have danced that dance. Qin Dao only felt that the heart hurts and hurts. Really, never watching dance music can make Qin Big Brother so shocked. Ji Er, you are a dance. Genius." Qin Zhen feared that Ji Er did not believe, immediately looked up and showed his extreme seriousness.
  "Oh, that's good, or isn't Jier alive? Qin Dao, have you seen a lot of girls dancing right? You said that Jier will be famous after a month's performance, after all, in this line. There are more girls dancing."
  "Of course, the dance of Ji Er is the best that Qin Da brother has seen, but..." Qin Zhen also sold the Guan.
  "But what?" Jier was curious, she needs advice, because she does not understand ancient times, and impulse and self-confidence may not be successful.
  "But men go to the brothel to have fun, and Ji'er dance is too sad, not suitable for performance on stage." Qin Zhen is not wrong.
  "Hey, that's nature. How can Jier dance so sadly? What else does Ji Er need to pay attention to?" Jier humbly asks, Qin Zhen is not awkward, but he has to say that he has to say Is an expert.
  "Hey, isn't Jier confident about himself?" Qin Zhen picked up the teacup on the table and handed it to Jier, and he also drank it.
  "Not confident, I want to know more. Jier is still young. I don't have any experience in this area." Jier was happy to drink tea, thinking that his meaning was already obvious.
  "Himei is fifteen years old in a month?" Qin Zhen picked a scorpion to feed Jier, and then picked up the peanuts.
  "Well, Jier is preparing to perform on that night, and Big Brother Qin is coming to join in." Jier opened his mouth and then bite it with a smile.
  "Well, that big brother Qin has finished watching the performance of Ji Er, or else Qin Da Ge is afraid of regretting his whole life." Qin really exaggerated.
  "I don't know if the prince will come." Jier suddenly screamed, and thought of the lovely and beautiful face in her head, but immediately Liu Xingchen's cold and masculine face squeezed in and let her mouth smack.
  "Ji Er, you can really hurt Qin's heart." Qin really sighed.
  Ji Er did not say anything, looking up at the clouds in the sky slowly drifting past, suddenly felt the eyelids are heavy, can not help but yawn.
  "Is Jier want to take a nap? If you want to sleep, go to sleep in it, wait for the big brother to call you." Qin Zhen looked at the sleepy Jier.
  "Ah, no, no, I said that I can accompany Qin Da to visit the lake. How can Jier go to sleep? It is very comfortable here. Jier will rely on it." Jier was embarrassed.
  Qin Zhen watched her rise up her small face and leaned against the chair. The big eyes were dull and stunned, and the corner of the mouth evoked a touch of illegible laughter.
  "Ji Er, will you bid on your first night on the day of the stage? After all, fifteen years old is not small, red mother is afraid that I can't wait to take you as a cash cow?" Qin Zhen deliberately softly whispered, intentionally or unintentionally.
  "Oh, of course, don't sell, Jier is not willing to sell the body, and then the man is bad. If you get it, you won't be a baby. If you don't get it, it's the best. If the red mother wants to be a child, If she is a cash cow, she should know this truth, hehe." Jier chuckled, then yawned again, staring at the soft sunshine in the sky, and found that she really couldn’t stand it. She usually had the habit of taking a nap. This will be too difficult for her in such a soft environment.
  "Ji Er, go to sleep, Qin Da brother sees you like this is very difficult." Qin Zhen saw her strong eyelids, can not help but laugh.
  "Well, let's sleep for a little while, Ji Da, you will wake me up when you wait." Ji Er stood up in the chair, Qin Zhen did not get up, just looked at her into the wing, The evil smile at the corner of his mouth finally floated to his face.
  Ji Er sat down on the bed and shook his head. Why is it particularly sleepy today? It seems that he can't support it. It's really strange. Turning around and seeing Qin Zhen still lying on the chair eating peanuts, I thought there should be no problem. Think about it, I still feel that it is not right. I quickly kicked the stool in the room and made a crisp sound. The stars should be heard. The eyes of Jier’s mouth are smiling, the shoes are not lying on the bed, and the head is sleeping on the pillow. The past.
  After a while, Qin Zhen slowly stood up and patted the shell of the body. He turned and went to the wing. He looked at the light green figure on the bed and smirked at the corner of his mouth. He excitedly picked up his hands. .
  Fifty-second chapter in the text aphrodisiac
  sitting on the second floor below Liuxing Chen did hear movement on the third floor, of course A nine have heard.
  "I went up to see." A Jiu looked at Liu Xingchen and quickly turned to the floor, how the heart of the young master would be so careless, originally wanted to faint Liu Xingchen, but he actually did not drink tea, so that his heart is also anxious.
  Liu Xingchen's eyebrows condensed, and he glanced at him in a cold, clear heart. He should be in danger to cry for help.
  "Oh, nothing, the young master and Miss Jier are making fun of it. Hey, the young master is Miss Jier, but he has spent a lot of thoughts. He has never seen any young girl who is so serious about it." Laughed down.
  Liu Xingchen still had no voice, and he glanced at him faintly. The man was tall and mighty, his temples were high and his eyes were high, and his eyes were sharp. He was a master at first glance, and he did not know where the country’s grandfather was looking.
  A nine sees that he does not speak, but also feels boring, sitting on the side of the melon seeds, but the mouth is revealing a happy expression, let Liu Xingchen puzzled.
  "I went up to see." Liu Xingchen felt that she had not seen Ji Er for a while, and she was uncomfortable. She missed her, so she stood up.
  "Ah, don't go, aren't you a good thing to disturb the grandfather of the country?" Ah Ji immediately threw away the melon seeds in his hand and stood up nervously. This time, Liu Xingchen's face immediately changed color, and the whole figure flashed and went to the stairs. A Jiu was shocked, and he said that his back was a palm.
  Liu Xingchen had no choice but to vacate and dodge, and Ah Ji attacked.
  "Liu brother, don't do stupid things, people you want to get from the country's grandfather never get it! Are you not going to go with yourself?" Ah Jiu's voice also sank.
  "Despicable!" Liu Xingchen suddenly pulled out the long sword at the waist. At this moment, he was in a hurry. Ah Jiu was not a fuel-efficient lamp. The sword was shot. The two men fought together, and suddenly the sword in the cabin was turned, the table was turned over, and the front was shaken. The boat's middle-aged boatman was frightened, dropped the boat, and threw himself into the water. He didn't want to lose his life for a few silvers. At the moment, the boat was in the middle of the lake, and there were occasional boats passing by on the four sides, but no one ignored it.
  On the third floor, Qin Zhen sat on the edge of the bed and looked at the pure face of Ji Er. The corner of his mouth smacked a smirk, and quickly lifted the head of Ji Er. He took a red pill from his arms and put it in her mouth. Inside, knock on the back neck and pill into the throat.
  "Ji Er, when you become the brother of Qin, you will go back to Beijing with Qin Da." Qin Zhen put down the head of Ji Er, and his hands couldn't wait to undress Ji Ji.
  When Ji's chest was untied, the pink bra jumped into Qin Zhen's eyes. Qin was so dumbfounded. What is this? However, when he saw the roundness that appeared in the half, his body was hard. It was the most novel apron, and it was really more sexy than the ordinary apron.
  "Ji Er, I didn't think that this little woman is so beautiful." Qin Zhen has already flashed green light in his eyes. A big hand is above the little girl of Jier through the bra.
  "Touch!" A sound of broken wood, scared Qin Zhen, just wanted to bend and kiss Jier's small mouth was interrupted.
  "Well..." Jier's little face began to slowly swell, and the small mouth was confused and scorned.
  "Ji Er, little baby, Qin Da brother is hurting you." Qin really noticed and was recruited back, quickly stood up and took off his coat first, thinking that Ajiu can fix Liu Xingchen, himself This fat can not fly.
  "Well, it's so hot..." Jier's little face is getting red, his eyes are closed, his eyebrows are tangled, and his forehead is sweating.
  Qin Zhen couldn't help but sullenly laughed and said: "Little baby, this is the "Qin Xin Wan" that Qin Da Got has. You will definitely want you to die, and then you will follow Qin Da, oh." Qin Zhen will be two more times. I took off my clothes and couldn’t wait to pull Ji’s bra, but I found out that I couldn’t solve this weird thing. I was so anxious that I was sweating and my heart was full. I started to pull the skirt of the child. The skirt was taken off, and the pink triangle briefs were exposed under the eyes of Ji Er. Once again, Qin Zhen surprised his eyes and looked at this sexy and lovely little cloth, plus the snowy and slender legs, Qin really sucked. The slobber that fell quickly whispered: "Jier, you are really a little goblin. Where do these things come from, let the man want to swell?" Qin really began to stroke along the slender legs of Jier.
  "Well, ah..." Jier's squeaking sound came out. She only felt that her body was getting hotter and hotter, and Qin really had ice cubes, which made her feel low.
  Qin Zhen received this tempting voice, immediately squatted down his body, and put out his tongue and began to squat along the beautiful legs of Jier. A big hand was still struggling with the bra above Jier.
  "Well..." Jier was finally awakened by the heat of the body, opening her blind eyes.
  "Ji, you are awake." Qin Zhen suddenly stood up in surprise and leaned over to look at her pink and red face.
  "Well, I am so hot..." Jier's brain was burnt and stupid.
  "Ji Er, Qin Da Ge, this will solve the heat for you." Qin Zhen bowed his head and wanted to kiss Jier's little mouth.
  "Ah....." Jier began to recover some reason, shook his head and looked at the person in front of him. "Qin, Qin Da Ge?"
  "Little fairy, how do you get rid of this thing?" Qin Zhen depressed Tao, I think he is a veteran, but today he has encountered new troubles.
  "Ah, Big Brother Qin, you, what are you doing, how can this be!" Jier saw that this person was just naked, Qin Zhen, awakened, then looked up at himself, a boundless anger immediately rushed into her head .