11

We must dare to bully Ji Er, and Qin Da Ge will let them close tomorrow! "Qin Zhen immediately stood upright.
  " Qin Da Ge , Ke Jier heard that the Yuntianbao Lord Long Xiaotian is very powerful, and the relationship with the court is also very good, or not. "Ji Er has already smiled in his heart.
  "The court? joke! Although Jier is relieved, Qin Da’s brother said that it will not let Jier be bullied. "Qin Zhenhao is eager to guarantee the road.
  "Ah, thank you Qin Da brother, change the day Jier better, and accompany Qin Dage to the lake. "Ji Er began to smile, charming and beautiful, so that Qin Zhen immediately could not move his eyes.
  At this moment, the door was vigorously ringing, and the red mother screamed in and yelled: "Ji Er is incredible!" "
  Mom, what happened?" "Ji Er was scared to stand up by her.
  "That, that Long Xiaotian came to the door!" "The
  twenty-third chapter of the text is deliberately pretending not to know
  what?" "Ji Er and Liu Xingchen are all shocked.
  " Come really fast! "After the change of the face of Jier, the corner of the mouth immediately evokes a sneer that is not easy to detect.
  "It’s just right, Jier is not afraid, there is a big brother in Qin, you can rest assured, hehe! Red mother, where is he? If the country collapses, it will be this Yangzhou. "Qin really fan one, the momentum is extraordinary.
  Red mother looked at Jier, his face immediately smiled, just want to speak, Jier first said: "Qin brother, you don't worry, let Jier go to touch the bottom See if he really came for this. "
  Do you still use it?" He can name his name to find Ji Er, it must be because of the previous incident, the country’s embarrassment allowed him to eat and walk. "Qin Zhenjun's face is unpleasant.
  "Hey, Qin Big Brother, you are more impulsive than Jier. We are civilized people. We must first ritual and then let Ji Er go to discuss a statement. It is not good, and Qin Dage will go out again." It’s interesting to scare them out. "Jier covered his mouth and smiled, and a pair of otters looked at Qin Zhen with a little charm. He was so fascinated by Qin Zhen, and a pair of black cockroaches stared straight at the pure and refined style of Jier. The little face, I only think that Ji Ermei made him feel a straight heart.
  "Yeah, let's first salute the soldiers, let them know that our floating dance hall is not unreasonable, hehe." Red mother was happy to be happy, and the heart of Jier was so powerful that she had already turned the country's grandfather confused. .
  "Well, Jier, you have to be careful, don't bully him, Qin Da is waiting for you here." Qin Zhen gave up one step, then looked at the stars and said harshly: "Star, you go, you must protect it." Does
  Jier know?" "Yes, the subordinates know." Liu Xingchen certainly understands that the cold light flashed into the eyes of Ji Er.
  "Thank you Qin Da Ge, that Jier will have a long time in the past, Long Xiaotian, mother, you call the Yaner girl to accompany Qin Big Brother."
  "No, Jier is going to go back soon." Qin Zhen postponed, In addition to the little woman in front of him, no one can afford it.
  After Jier smiled at him and walked out, Liu Xingchen immediately followed, and the red mother took the road for Jier. It seemed that Jier was already the head of the floating dance hall.
  "Ji, remember that it would be best if you can not cause trouble. After all, we are going to open the door to do business." Red mother worried, and quickly confessed.
  "Mom, Jier knows, you can rest assured." Jier's mouth hangs a faint smile.
  Going to the other side of the second floor, away from the noisy performance stage, more than a dozen elegant rooms are almost full, and the three children of Ji Er have not yet reached the glamorous thrush in the aisle.
  "Mom, where are you going? Hey, don't you say that you don't pick up the guest? It seems that the dead girl can't help it." The thrush of the thrush, the one-on-one shake, the coquettishly came over.
  "Shut up! Thrush, your recent guests have ran a few, and then not good to pick up, your red card treatment is gone!" Red mother immediately screamed at her.
  "Ah, Mom, yes, there are so many new girls in the courtyard. How can those ghosts remember our old girls, but the thrush believes that they will come back soon, what is the taste of the little girl, mother, don't be angry. Su Gongzi is coming tonight, and the thrush is going to serve." The face of the thrush, which was full of makeup, immediately panicked and stunned Jier’s eyes.
  "Ji Er, you don't care about her, she just doesn't stop, my mother goes back and teach her well!" Red mother comforted her faceless expression.
  "Mom, no, she still can't bully Jier." Although Ji Er hated the thrush before the old bullying dance Xue Ji, but she looked like her, she couldn't help but sympathize with her, like her girl who didn't know how to be aggressive. Not to learn some new songs, they will be eliminated sooner or later.
  "Hey, Jier, you can see it." Red mother appreciated Jier. This little girl is young, but she seems to know very well about the world. I really don’t know how she changed so much. Is it really her? The death of her sister made her reborn?
  Outside the last room in the corridor, a young man stood straight at the door, and Jier recognized that it was one of the two classes of Long Xiaotian.
  "Red mother, is she?" Long Qi looked up and glanced at Jier.
  "Hey, little brother, she is the name of the dragon castle that the main name of the dragon castle is looking for." Red mother respectfully said.
  "Well, let her go in, you don't have to go in!" Long Qi stopped Liu Xingchen and Red Mom.
  The star of Liu Xingchen swept the face of Long Qi coldly, then snorted, holding the unstretched hilt and holding the dragon seven to stop his arm.
  "Sorry, in the next is Miss's personal bodyguard, can't leave the sight of the lady." The voice was so cold that the former Jier had a goose bump.
  "Let's relax, you are still afraid that our fortress owner will not eat her!" Long Qi said.
  "The Dragon Fortress is also a man!" Liu Xingchen's answer is so humorous that Ji Er immediately laughed, she really likes this zombie more and more.
  "You! You! She is a girl, it is a girl who has to pick up the guest!" Long Qi was blocked by Liu Xingchen's words, immediately blushing.
  "Hey, this, little brother, Jier has not yet officially picked up the guest. If it is not the Dragon Fortress, my mother will not let Jier come out, and Jier is still small." Red mother took the call.
  Long Qi immediately turned his head to look at the ice-clear jade muscles, and then the mouth was straight.
  "Dragon Seven, let them come in." Long Xiaotian of course heard the conversation outside, sneer at the corner of his mouth, nodded to the dragon around him, and the dragon five immediately opened the door.
  "Hey, Dragon Castle Lord, Jier is coming, I don't know what the Dragon Fortress is looking for in Jier?" The red mother smiled like a trumpet flower, then took the little hand of Jier to the sitting dragon Xiaotian before.
  "Hey, how is the son of you?" Jier deliberately pretended not to know, and the cold face of Long Xiaotian showed a charming and clean smile.
  Text Chapter XXIV despise you and your family
  Xiaotian moment, mouth evoke sneered: "? The girls know who I am,"
  "ho ho, son love joking, just hit the floor in a drunken yuan Is not it son? The son looks great, and Jier wants to forget that he has to live for ten days and eight days." Jierjiao smiled, and a pair of smart eyes bent on Lu Yongtian, but his heart was screaming at his stinky man. What is cool, it is hypocritical.
  Long Xiaotian mouth can not help but pumped, looked at the red mother next to the eyes of the child, the red mother immediately piled up and said: "Long Fort, the child is still small, do not know your name, you do not blame."
  "Dragon Castle Lord? Mom, are you saying that he is the Dragon Boat Day of Yuntianbao?" Jier once again screamed in surprise, and then pointed a finger at Long Xiaotian.
  "Ji Er, he is the Lord of the Dragon Fort." Red mother did not know what Jier meant, he could only smile and nod, and his heart was straight, and this girl didn't know what to play with.
  "Since it is the Dragon Fortress, then I am sorry, Ji Ersu is not accompanying!" Jier said that her face was sinking, and she screamed at Long Xiaotian, turned and left, and scared the red mother again.
  "Little girl, stop!" Long Wuyi was in front of Jier.
  "How? This girl doesn't want to see him yet?" Jier looked at Longwu coldly.
  "We haven't finished talking about the main story!" Long Wu looked at her sharply, but the corner of his eye had already pointed to Liu Xingchen's hand on his hilt.
  "Jokes! Who stipulates that this girl must listen to his words? Is he the emperor? Hey! Do you want this girl to devote himself to his enemies?" Jier ironically looked at her body and was immersed in air-conditioning. Long Xiaotian in the middle.
  "Little girl, this enemy word, Benbao master can not be dare!" Although Long Xiaotian is very angry, Jier is not his attitude, but also very curious why she called him an enemy, she was rejected by her sister, Is it still his fault?
  "Wow, it’s really invincible. In order to avenge my sister’s reluctance to marry you, secretly messing up our dancer’s business, and finally forcing our two sisters to fall into the brothel, my sister is still dying, is it all unrelated to you? ?? Jier tightened his face and said to him with a word and a word.
  "Don't let me go! I have always dared to be a dare to be a dare, little girl, don't be bloody! When will the owner of the Fortress mess up your dancer's business, and dance masters don't blame others, and, Although your sister refused to marry in the past, but I did not bother you, you finally fell into the brothel and shut me down! You can say these words can have evidence!" Long Xiaotian also angered to stand up, a pair of stars 眸 鸷Staring at the pure little face of Ji Er.
  "What! You, you still have reason, Long Xiaotian, you are a sympathetic stinky man, I curse your ancestors for the 18th generation!" Jier's temper is on his head again, suddenly jumped up and pointed at his head. Hey: "My sister went to Yuntianbao to ask you, but you ruthlessly refused, and said that old and dead do not come and go, watching my sister and I were sold to the brothel, you, can you not admit it, you are still not a person! "
  Shut up, little girl, don't talk nonsense, when did your sister come to ask me, I don't know if there is such a thing, let alone your two sisters fall into the brothel, you will talk again, don't blame me for you." You are welcome!” Long Xiaotian’s anger is like a thunderstorm, and the whole room is screaming. The red mother is scared to run out. She has to call the country’s grandfather. These two people do not fight to blame. God.
  "What! You are still stupid, Long Xiaotian, you are not a man! Do you dare to be dare? I am, I dance Xue Ji first to despise your family!" Jier sighed at him and vomited, centered On the shoulders of Long Xiaotian.
  Long Xiao weather has to tremble, he dare to say that he has not encountered such unreasonable in this life, so arrogant and still not afraid of death.
  "How, no words, I know the wrong? Long Xiaotian, the dog has a conscience, you are not even a dog like this, it is not a bad thing to make a home, but you still don't admit it, I will lose face for you, you say God. Why give you such a beautiful face, you should give you a stool face!" Jier is not afraid of him at all. On the contrary, she is best he can beat him. Anyway, there are zombies, and he can’t fight, and In this way, the grandfather of the country has reason to suppress him.
  "Dead gimmick, you don't want to live!" Long Wuyi palm shot to Jier, Liu Xingchen suddenly snorted, the whole body airflow spread, pulled Jier behind him, chest is a bit, hard by the dragon five One palm, but he didn't have anything at all. Instead, the dragon five was bounced off. It can be seen that Liu Xingchen's internal strength is deep. He chose to show his internal strength without pulling the sword. It is also because he wants Long Xiaotian to know that they are not good at it.
  The dragon five swords, the dragon seven also brought the sword in, Liu Xingchen sneered, the sword shot.
  "Stop!" Long Xiaotian, who hasn't recovered from the enthusiasm, has stopped.
  "Fort Lord, this stinky girl is too arrogant! Let the subordinates teach them!" Longwu ate a dark loss, and his heart was not convinced.
  "Slow, there must be misunderstandings here, and it is not too late to say it again!" Long Xiaotian has to eat and suffer, of course, to find out.
  "Hey, don't fake it, do not admit it, but also want to say that you don't know anything? If you come here, you can't lie to me, thinking that I am bullying!" Jier actually thought of this. Two years ago, when she and her sister went to look for Long Xiaotian, they had never seen Long Xiaotian himself. The guard said that the Dragon Fortress did not want to have anything to do with the dancers. Is there a tricky thing inside? By the way, isn’t it a mistake? No matter, even if he doesn't know, the dancer's decline always makes him a ghost. Anyway, if he can't see him, he knows that he is not a good person!
  "Hey! The Lord of the Fort also disdains this way. Now let's take a closer look and see where the middle of the mistake is. The Lord will tell you the truth! If this piece has nothing to do with the Lord, today you are like this. Insulting the Lord of the Fort, I will also seek justice!" Long Xiaotian looked sharply at the small head behind Liu Xingchen.

  "said said, afraid that you can not! hypocritical guy!" Jier small mouth flat, standing out from behind Liu Xingchen.
  "I am not afraid and will not hide behind your man!" Long Wuxiao smiled at her and looked disdainful.
  "Oh, it seems that you are not a man. Do you know what men do? Isn't it a protection for women? I don't even know this. Are you still a man? What kind of dog is there? Ah." Jier's mouth is invincible in the world, so that Liu Xingchen can't help but laugh out.
  "Zombies, laughing when you want to laugh, you are more than men." Jier also sat leisurely on a chair farthest from Long Xiaotian, and picked up the side of the eyebrows and looked at the top of the head. Two people who smoke.
  "Yes, Miss." Liu Xingchen was very humorous and cooperated. She walked up to her and stood up. He found that he was more and more admired by this little woman. People were killing people with swords. She was angry with her mouth.
  "Smelly girl, don't blame, don't make things clear tonight, don't want to leave!" Long Xiaotian is alive to twenty, never angry like this tonight, has a strong ** I want to kill this arrogant dead girl.
  "Okay, it is best for you to explain this girl clearly, or don't blame me for being rude to you!" Jier raised her filigree jade finger and began to fiddle with it.
  "Hey!" Long Xiaotian is cold, I really don't know where she came from, so she can't help but look at Liu Xingchen, a zombie face. I wonder if this little woman has a bigger background than his Yuntianbao. .
  "You said that you and your sister came to the Fortress two years ago? I can tell you that I don't even know about this, and that my relatives are only being insulted by my friends. Your sister didn't promise me, I didn't care, didn't even put it. In the heart, why come to revenge?" Long Xiaotian also opened.