CHAPTER 71-75

71

"Hey, Fan brother's injury is gone, Jier does not need to help." Fan Qiuyan smiled softly, like a green bamboo. Exudes a sense of loneliness.
  "How about that, Jier is trying to get some oil. I don't see Fan brother in one day. Jier thought very much, ah~" Jier had a big kiss on his handsome face. Then he took him to the snow yard.
  Fan Qiuyan took the whole picture with Ji Er and turned to look at Ji Er. The star was dyed with a illusion, and Jun’s face floated with a faint blush. There was no such thing as a secular thing in the little woman’s mind. She is free to do whatever she wants, sweet and lovely, and kind of heart, why the younger brother does not like her. Just because she has more men? Then, how can a woman's body be everywhere, but her smart heart is unique.
  "Hey, why are you looking at Jier, isn't Jier too beautiful?" Jier squinted at him.
  "Hey." Fan Qiuyan smiled. "Ji Er is really beautiful."
  "Cut, it is stinky, a lot of girls who look better than Jier, Jier has no ass and no chest, and men don't like it." I laughed at myself.
  "Nonsense, how can Jier compare with those women, in the heart of Fan brother, Ji Er is as beautiful as a fairy." Fan Qiuyan is a sweet talk.
  "Fan brother, you are too exaggerated, saying that you are a fairy, everyone believes, saying that I am a fairy, I guess everyone wants to vomit, and at most it is a demon girl, Fan brother, you are finished." Jier provokes a thrush Look at him.
  "Do not allow nonsense, what demon woman, Fan brother said that the fairy is a fairy." Fan Qiuyan looked down on her face, he was not allowed to swear.
  "Hey, I said you are finished." Jier Jiao smiled.
  "What is it?" Fan Qiuyan was fooled.
  "Fan brother must have liked Jier, hehe." Jier put a small mouth in his ear and whispered. Two people have entered the snow house, and several men are outside, seeing two people come in! I look at the two people.
  Fan Qiuyan's handsome face was a big red, his ears were hot, and he looked at the eyes of Jier, but he knew that his heart had lost his rhythm.
  "Fan brother, where did you go, hurt better?" Situ Yi opened. Speaking also relieved Fan Qiuyan’s embarrassment.
  "Hey, thank you for your concern, the injury is much better. I can't sleep and go out drinking in the middle of the night." Fan Qiuyan gently left Jier's little hand that grabbed his arm.
  "Fan brother, you seem to have a lot of alcohol addiction." Situ Yi frowned, he has heard him go to drink many times.
  "Hey, little habits, nothing, I am a little tired, go to sleep, you talk." Fan Qiuyan smiled and looked at everyone, went to his room.
  On the face of the thin, the second prince, the water is bamboo, Fan Qiuyan stunned, and his face once again smiled and said: "The poison of the second prince can be removed."
  "Thank you Fan Xiong, it is no problem." Punch.
  "That's good, if you don't die, you will have a blessing, don't think too much." Fan Qiuyan comforted.
  "Thank you for your help, otherwise you don't know how to be good."
  "Oh, don't be polite, everyone is a family, go to the break first, the second prince please." Fan Qiuyan gently smiled and walked Close to his room, close the door, the smile on his face is hidden.
  The otter bamboo walked out of the house, and Murong Lingquan was pulling Jier and I didn’t know what to say. The child’s face was angry, and when he saw him, he immediately smiled.
  "Two princes, how come you out, you have to take a rest." Jier laughed and came to Murong Lingquan with her hand and knocked it off. This guy actually said that tonight, he promised. The star's.
  "Thank you, Ji Er, I am fine now, yes, everyone will call me '潇竹' in the future." Tsing Yi wide sleeves his face is lonely.
  "That Jier called you bamboo brother, no, the water brother is good, the water is tender and tender, I like it." Jier dog can't change the food, and he plays the handsome guy.
  "Ji Er! Murong Lingquan shouted in a depressed mood.
  "What do you do, my ears are not stunned, you don't have to be so loud. "Jier didn't look back, and laughed at the other people."
  Murong Lingquan rushed up and pulled her away: "You are not allowed to seduce men everywhere!" Well, this little man is now a man of Ji Er, who is qualified to take care of her.
  Jier mouth smacked straight: "When I seduce a man, Wang Ye, you can't be pure in your head. Is it that my brother is seduce, isn't the man here seduce me?" Also gave him a look.
  Ji Er’s words were unintentional, and the listener had a heart. Yan Yue immediately looked at Situ Yi, and Situ Yi smiled at him, and Yan Yue immediately turned a blind eye, and she was not seduce by her.
  "Ji Er, Fan Xiong is okay?" Stars are afraid that the two will quarrel. Transfer the topic immediately.
  "There must be something, you don't know. I just taught him to play guitar. He actually explained Tiantian. Isn't that strange?" Jier opened Murong Lingquan and walked to the side of the star, pulling up his injured hand. Look
  closely , "Is it still hurting?" " Not hurting." Stars looked at her little face pettingly.
  "Fan brother seems to go to drink lately. Does he have any thoughts?" Situ Yi also interjected.
  "This man is mysterious, martial arts is strong, and I don't know who he is?" Yan Yue also frowned and walked over.
  "I don't care, Fan brother is good to Jier anyway." Jier is very simple.
  "I, I want to ask, when my father was stabbed that night, Fan Xiong was not there?" The water bamboo is strange. Fan Qiuyan’s martial arts are as high as they said, how could he be escaped by the assassin that night? .
  "At that time, Fan Xiong happened to go to the latrine. When he came back, you were poisoned, and Jier was taken away. He found no one to find Ji Er and the assassin for a long time. He blamed himself for a long time." Situ Yikai opened. Road.
  "It seems that it is God's will. When Fan Xiong is going to be there, things may not be like this. Just because of his skill, he is afraid that no one can be enemies in the world." Stars saw Fan Qiuyan at that night. Lu Zhizhi.
  "What! Royal?" Situ Yi was scared again.
  "Yes, I don't think I have to work hard for 20 years." The stars were depressed.
  "Study brother, what's the matter with you?" Jier looked at his handsome face and couldn't help but wonder.
  "No, nothing."
  "Stuart, do you know who Fan brother is?" Yan Yue immediately asked.
  "I, I am not sure, but I heard that the 'white-faced coldjun' on the rivers and lakes will be
  suffocating a few years ago." "White-faced cold Jun, I also know, but this person is a murderous madman, even killing the nine gates. After a hundred people disappeared without a trace. It is impossible for Fan brother." Yan Yue immediately shook his head.
  "How is that person looking?" Jier asked again.
  "Nobody knows that he wears a white mask and sees that his true face is dead." Situ Yi calmed down.
  "The man will also be suffocating? Is there anyone else in the rivers and lakes that can be deflated?"
  "I only know him one. So I will think of it.
  "And, the murderous scorpion of a hundred years ago will also be deflated, and Our old minister, Xi Lanxiong, will also be defensive, and there will be not much anger, but it is not without it. "The squid bamboo plucked in.
  "But it’s too horrible to be as young as Fan Xi’s younger? "Situ Yi just can't figure it out.
  "Stuart brother means that Fan brother is the white-faced cold Jun? "Jier raised an eyebrow.
  "I, I just doubt. "Situ Yi is a little embarrassed.
  "I haven't heard that the white-faced cold Jun is a sound idiot. Fan's unique weapon is Yuxi. "Xingchen participated in the discussion.
  Situ Yi said with great sorrow: "I just talked about it. Fan Xiong is kind and good. How could it be a murderous madman? I guessed it." "
  Hey, Situ brother doesn't matter, it's always people who think about it, but Fan brother is such a savage person, if it is a murderous madman, it is estimated that Jier is really a fairy in the sky." "Ji Er thought of Fan Qiuyan's metaphor to her.
  "You? fairy? "Yan Yuexing is round and vomiting.
  " What do you mean? "Ji Er immediately pouted.
  "Look at their faces, your fairy?" Yan Yue called Jier to see everyone's face.
  "Yan brother, you are looking for death!" Jier suddenly rushed toward Yan Yue. This guy is too irritating.
  Yan Yue jumped into the hospital after a volley, and Ji Er flipped five heads and jumped in front of him. A pair of small hands grabbed him again.
  "Catch you awesome!" Yan Yue played a big heart.
  Ji Er was provoked by fire, and his three flying knives at his wrist flew directly to his crotch. After being scared by Yin Yuechen, the child was tied to a small flying knife every day.
  "Ah, Jier, you are swearing!" Yan Yue immediately rushed and jumped up.
  Ji Er sneered, and the whole light body flew up, and it was necessary to catch Yan Yue’s clothes.
  Although Yan Yue is not more than Fan Qiuyan, but he is also a master of martial arts, slamming his breath and sighing. Jier didn't catch it and fell down, so her face was distorted.
  "Hey, can't catch it!" Yan Yue said.
  "Hey, who can help me catch him, Jier will kiss you!" Jier shouted at the men in the corridor.
  Suddenly Murong Lingquan first vacated to Yan Yue.
  "Wow. Jier, you are rogue." Yan Yue wants to escape, there is a single hand blocked by the stars, Situ Yi also followed.
  "You are a heavy friend!" Yan Yue shouted, jumping up and down, dangerous.
  Suddenly, in front of Jier’s eyes, a green shadow flashed, and Yan Yue’s 'ah’ sounded. Under the attack of the three men, the second prince who was attacked had a point in the aisle and could not move in the courtyard.
  "Ji Er. You are too mean!" Yan Yuekou can still say.
  "Hey, haven't you heard a word? For the purpose, you don't have to resort!" Jier proudly pulled the skirt, smoothed her long hair and came to Yan Yue.
  "You, what do you want?" Yan Yue looked at her little face and felt a hair.
  "Oh, no problem. Last night, I didn't mention the powder. I still have a little bit of it. If I don't want to give it to my brother, I don't have a woman." Hee scared him, a white little hand would go down. touch.
  "Ah, Jier, don't." Yan Yue screamed in horror.
  "Ji Er, what is not lifting powder?" "Murong Lingquan asked the exit to know what it was, suddenly a handsome face red," Jier, how can you do this! "
  Ah, why can't you, and then you will be painted again, see if you can still lift." "Jier reached out and threatened him.
  "Ah. "Mu Rong Lingquan immediately turned and left, a face scared white, if he did not lift, how to love Nie in the evening. The
  other three men are straight-eyed, watching the child's little hand to Yan Yue's pants Go, my heart is shocked, this woman is too violent.
  "Ah..." Yan Yue screamed, scared away the countless birds on the tree.
  "What are you doing, I have not touched it yet." "Ji Er was scared by his voice and his ears were stunned.
  "Don't touch, Jier, Yan Gege surrendered." "Yan Yue immediately whispered.
  "Really? Will you bully Jier in the future? "Ji Er looked at his little hand and stared at him with a big eye.
  "No, no. "Yue Yuexiao laughs.
  "Isn't you beautiful? "Is it like a fairy?" Jier asked again.
  "Floating, beautiful, like a fairy, too like, Jier is the most beautiful woman in the world." Yan Yue said that he wants to vomit.
  "Oh, true and false." Jier smirked and smiled, letting Yan Yue mouth twitch.
  "Ji Er, let go of Yan Gege." Yan Yue pity, next time he definitely does not do this stupid thing, because this woman is both mean and shameless...
  "Oh, okay, look at your handsome share." Shangrao took you." Ji's pair of small hands slammed on his handsome face.
  Yanyue acupoints were immediately untied, and the glamorous Jun face was smashed on both sides, screaming at several men. "You, you are not friends."
  " Hey, do n't wash your face, don't lift the powder ." Oh, if you face it, I am not responsible." Ji Er scared him again.
  "Ah..." Yan Yue scared and immediately yelled and ran into the house.
  “Ha ha ha ha...” Ji Er immediately smiled and bent. “God, it’s so funny, hahaha.”
  “Hey. Jier, are you kidding him?” Situ Yi also smiled.
  "Haha, yeah, I have nothing to do with the powder, and wait for the next accident to touch the stars and the prince, and who is looking for someone to cry, hahaha." Jier is not blocked.
  Stars and Murong Lingquan suddenly blushing do not know how to do well, this woman does not know how to write shame?
  The otter bamboo really can't eat the water's unrestrained, blushing and turning away.
  "Oh, my brother, Jier, I haven't thank you yet." Jier immediately rushed up to hug him and kissed him on his crystal clear face. "Wow, really tender." Shuizhuzhu stood motionless. It was so indecent as she was.
  "Sister brother also wants one!" Jier jumped to Situ Yi again, giving him a heavy kiss on his face, and Situ Yi blushed.
  "And me." Murong Lingquan immediately pulled back her.
  "Okay." Jier kissed him on his thin lips, and Murong Lingquan smirked. He is different.
  Then Ji Er went to the front of the stars and threw a glare at him. "Star, are we good at night?" The meaning is too obvious.
  The stars immediately became blushing, and Murong Lingquan immediately turned black.
  "Well, everyone is hurting now, we are going to leave Yangzhou, we have to prepare things on the road, and Jier and my mother are going to take a luxury carriage. We play games and go to Beijing." Jier clap and announce Road.
  We dispersed operations, Ji children came shy of water in front of bamboo Xiao said:. "Water brother, you do not worry, Ji children but also is crazy, when you put Ji children look like a little crazy,"
  "ho ho , Jier, you are so happy." Shui Shuizhu is envious, and the father is dead. He seems to have no reason to be happy.
  "Hey, happy is to find it yourself, the dead is gone, if you are not happy to live, your father will not feel at ease in the spirit of heaven." Jier comforted.
  "But the murderer did not find it, Xifan did not know how, I am very worried."
  "How far is Xifan from Yangzhou?" Jier curious.
  "It's very far away. It takes two months to ride a horse, and it has to climb over the mountains."