CHAPTER 41-45

41

Jier thought you couldn't remember it. 么~”姬儿 is so happy, immediately picked up his toes and kissed him on Fan Qiuyan’s face. Murong Lingquan and the stars all smacked. They already knew that this was the way that Ji Er expressed gratitude.
  Jier couldn’t wait to open the circle. Cover.
  "Wow..." The bright pearls of the night are dazzling, the pearls are round, and the eyes of the children are falling, and Murong Lingquan’s face looks down to Fan Qiuyan, and the heart of the book is a big handwriting. Actually, the night pearl is presented. It seems that this person really has an extraordinary origin.
  "Fan brother, this, is this really for Jier?" "Jier was surprised to see the bright star flashing in the big eyes.
  "Of course, Jier likes it." Fan Qiuyan showed a petite expression.
  "This, is this the night pearl?" "Jier has not seen the Pearl of the Night in this life.
  "Well. Fan Qiuyan smiled deeper. When he looked at Jier, he was happy.
  "How much can I sell?" "The next sentence makes Fan Qiuyan's mouth twitch.
  " "Is it necessary to sell it?" Fan Qiuyan
  couldn't keep his face. "Ah, no, no, just ask, hey, Fan brother, where are you coming for such a valuable gift?" Wouldn't it be bad to go last night? "Ji Er is really cheap and has to go to other people.
  "Is Fan brother like to do bad things? Fan Qiuyan
  raised his eyebrows . "Hey, that's right, thank you Fan brother, Jier is so happy, Ji Er first collects the gift." "Ji Er said to go to the room.
  "Ji Er! "Situ Yi came out from the room and stopped him. Yan Yue was behind him, and his face was smiling.
  "Ah, wait for Jier , just right." "
  Ji, you wait, we have a gift for you." Situ Yi took a book from the back and handed it to Ji Er.
  Ji Eryi, Situ Yi is sending this book to her? There was a little disappointment in her heart. She used to take up a valuable gift in modern times and found that she didn't like much about this spiritual value, but she couldn't show it. She smiled and said: "Situ brother, no, Jier has already received it. The gift of Wang Ye and Fan
  brother . "Stuart brother's gift can't be on the table, but I hope it will be useful to Ji Er. "
  Yier looked down and said that the five lines of acupuncture points were written. Jier was shocked. When she opened it, the first one was the detailed acupoint map of the human body. It suddenly made her ecstasy.
  "Wow, thank you Situ brother, this is too Awesome, ah~" Jier gave him a kiss without hesitation. Situ Yi immediately looked at everyone and blushed.
  "Jier, Yan brother has nothing good, I don’t have any money from the prince, this I don't know if you like it or not. "Yan Yue took out a small white jade bottle with a blue pattern on it,
  which is exquisite and compact. "What is this? "Jier asked quickly.
  "This is a hundred flower condensation cream, which can quickly relieve pain and go to scars. It is better than the last time to wipe the hand of Jier. The effect is hundreds of times better." "This is also the private collection of Yan Yue. He is not willing to take out the foot injury of Situ Yi. It is not easy to collect hundreds of flowers, and it is easy to do the work. It is a healing product that is difficult to buy." .
  "Yanyue brother had everything he knows, ah, how the last time such a good thing not willing to Ji children with ah. "Ji Er whispered.
  "Because, because this is what my father left for me. "Yue Yuexing flashed a pain in his throat.
  "Oh, this, I can't do this, Yan brother, thank you, I didn't use it last time, you see the effect is very good, this hand has become beautiful, 嗬嗬. "Ji Er immediately postponed, but this time I really didn't dare to accept it.
  "Ji Er, Yan Gege is also a decent thing, you don't want, Yan brother is very shameful, and this thing is the best, you dance and play the piano. I am often injured, and the girl loves beauty. You will accept it. It is only for me to study it. I have learned it, so I don’t need it anymore. It’s not good for Jier to not accept her brother. Yan Yue explained immediately.
  "Ah, this, thank you Yan brother." ~ Jier also kissed him on his face, but his heart was a little heavy, but Yan Yue showed a rare gentle smile.
  "Oh, well, I have received so many gifts, and I am going to let them go. Our stomach is hungry." Fan Qiuyan said humorously.
  Jier suddenly smiled and ran back to the room to put things down and happily ran out.
  The small arm waved: "Go, let's go to dinner!" How do you make a few men think that they want to go to the battlefield?

  'Bafangge' is one of the most high-end restaurants in Yangzhou. The decoration is exquisite, the dishes are delicious, the business is not worse than the "Drunken House" of Long Xiaotian, but no one knows who opened this big restaurant, only I know that the treasurer is a young man, called Huafei, but anyone can see that he is not the real boss.
  Ji Er and his party swayed and talked to the Bafang Pavilion.
  Hua Fei, the treasurer, immediately smiled and greeted him. In the dark, the stars have already warned that it is the house of the nine kings.
  At the sight of Huafei, everyone was handsome and secret, and he was secretly surprised. From the costumes, you can know which one is the nine princes, because the robes of Murong Lingquan are gorgeous, with gold lines. Today, he is a purple robes. , white jade belt, emerald green pendant, crown of jade crown, handsome and extraordinary. The other men are ordinary gowns, Fan Qiuyan is always white, beautiful as a fairy, the stars are always black, cool and beautiful, Yanyue is blue, cold and evil, Situ Yi is gray, Wenwen And ya.
  Today, Ji Er is embroidered with a large lotus flower dress. In fact, she doesn't like it very much, but the star said that she is happy today, so she has to be awkward. But in the eyes of others, she is extraordinarily enchanting, her face is red and rushing because of walking, like a big apple, a pair of big eyes, sloppy at any time, always with bad ideas, long hair is still her favorite refreshing Hair style, just this time she did not have a pink peony, big, feeling a little style, but seeing her age is small, the small face is pure, it will only feel that this little woman must grow up after the small, small I know how to dress myself beautifully at an age.
  Huafei left them in the room and left. The day of the day, the business at noon is so good. There are just a dozen people in the line. It is also very rich and expensive. It is one of the best in the mountains and the other side. There are seven or eight people who are surrounded by a handsome son. They are also good food, and they all love to jump over the wall. Is it Huangdaojiri today?
  In the room, Ji Er smiled and looked at the a la carte of Murong Lingquan: "Wang Ye, do you treat you today?" Jier thief laughed.
  "Hey, isn't Jier eating the king?" Murong Lingquan still used to use Wang Ye's self-proclaimed scene.
  "Hey, how come, if the prince please, Jier eat more, if the stars please, I will eat less. If Fan brother please, Jier also eats big, Yan brother even if it is, Situ brother Jier reluctant to let He please, hehe." Her words are so good and bad that everyone can laugh and laugh.
  "Ji, you want to eat something, Fan brother does not believe that so many men can not afford you a little belly." Fan Qiuyan said politely.
  "Hey, I know that Fan brother is good, that Jier is not welcome. I want to eat the biggest abalone, the best shark's fin, and the best blood swallows. Oh, of course, everyone has a share. Oh, small. Green and Miss for so long, have not eaten well, Xiao Green is not?" Jier looked small green.
  "Ah, little, miss, little green is just fine." Xiaolu was the first time to eat with so many people on the same table. He was not used to it. This time, he was ridiculed by Jier, and his face was even more red. Wei Jia Wei Feng is very comfortable, it seems that Wang Ye is good to them.
  "Whatever is casual, girls should be kind to themselves. Now there are bird's nests to eat, and they don't make up for it. Wang Ye, are you right?" Jier leaned back on Murong Lingquan and let Murong Lingquan originally because of Fan Qiuyan's words. Unhappy and happy.
  "Of course, Ji Er is right, the stars, according to Ji Er, one per person, the other you look at it." Jiu Wangye confessed to the stars.
  "Yes, Wang Ye!" Stars took the lead and Jier immediately said: "Stars, I will go, I want to see if they are real!" Jier is afraid that they are black shops, such a big meal, they can I have to stare at it.
  The other men shook their heads helplessly, so they had to leave, they chatted with their own tea.
  Murong Lingquan is now very hostile to Fan Qiuyan. The first one said: "Fan Gongzi seems to have a very good family. I don't know where the government is?"
  " Hey , Wang Ye, Fan is just a civilian, and the whole world is home. Hey." How could Fan Qiuyan not know the anger of Wang Ye, but he likes to spoil Ji Er, no matter who Jier is, what to do if he wants to do anything.
  "Oh? Before seeing Fan Gongzi's shot is the night pearl, I don't know what kind of business is Fan Xiong?" Murong Lingquan is small, but definitely not a fool.
  "Hey, that's just Fan's friend sent, Fanmou didn't like these things, and sent it to Jier." Fan Qiuyan's wind is so light that the nine kings have nothing to say.
  Situ Yi sees that the nine princes seem to be not very happy, and immediately laughed: "Fan brother, I wonder if the task that Jier gave you is not completed?"
  "Ah, what mission? Guitar? Fast, oh." Fan Qiuyan thought The new instrument he made was immediately radiant.
  "No, it is Jier who asked you to teach her the simplest and fastest acupoint technique."
  "Oh, I, I forgot, what kind of effort is simple and quick?" Fan Qiuyan suddenly changed his face, he I’ve been busy making guitars these days, and I’ve completely forgotten this. “Situ brother, haven’t you given her a little bit of acupoints?”
  “ Hey , that’s too difficult, mainly let her know the location of the acupuncture points first. The last time I saw him asked the stars, how could the stars remember every acupuncture point, so I thought of sending her this, hehe."
  "Jier has no internal force, what acupuncture points?" Yan Yue rolled his eyes.
  "Yes, she has no internal strength!" Fan Qiuyan immediately opened his eyes and smiled.
  "She will not be able to do it without internal force. You still have to think about it, otherwise the little woman will start the fire and everyone will suffer." Situ Yi laughed.
  "Ah, then, then I will think about it, or else, first give her some medicine to give birth to internal strength?" Fan Qiuyan's eyebrows are wrinkled, no free and easy.
  "Improve the strength of internal medicine? Fan brother, you are talking about the elixir, how can I find it so well!" Yan Yueyu suffocated, he could not do it, he said it was easy.
  Fan Qiuyan suddenly looked at the nine princes, Murong Lingquan was shocked: "You, you will not know the big inner Dan in the palace!" The lovely handsome face has changed.
  "Oh, it is, that one of the big inner dans can improve the strength within five years, and Jier can eat two." Fan Qiuyan couldn’t make a smirk, it seems that it was a long time with Jier, and could not help.
  "Let's go! How do you know Danai Dan!" Murong Lingquan immediately stood up.
  Fan Qiuyan star lifted and leaned on the back of the chair and said: "Wang, everyone knows Jier, even if you are friends, you don't have to put on the shelf of the prince, Fan is not used to it." Fan Qiuyan was topped by him. A few times, the immortal was also angry.
  "Hey, don't be angry, Wang Ye, you are angry. Today is the birth of Ji Er. It is not good for her to see it. Then Fan Xi is also thinking about Ji Er. You don't hurt." It was a good person, and Yan Yue looked at the two of them coldly, and he was shocked. This Fan Qiuyan didn’t even give the face to the prince, which was really curious.
  "Da Dandan is the sacred product of South Australia. Every year, the king of South Australia will tribute two, and everyone knows it!" Fan Qiuyan looked at Murong Lingquan.
  "Hey! Who said, South Australia's tribute is good every year, but why do you know that it is Da Nei Dan, and it is two each time?" Murong Lingquan Wang Ye's temperament burst, this can be said to be the secret of the royal family, this person actually Say it lightly.
  "Oh, that's because the big prince of the king of South Australia is a good friend. In the year before, I went to South Australia in the next year. What a strange thing." Fan Qiuyan looked at him strangely.
  "Ah, you, what are you doing in South Australia?" Murong Lingquan felt that Fan Qiuyan was becoming more and more mysterious.
  "Haha, there is a kind of awkwardness in South Australia. The sound quality that is blown out is very good. Of course, I will go to the classics." Fan Qiuyan raised an eyebrow.
  "Fan brother, you are really a crazy girl." Situ Yi smiled and shook his head.
  "There is such a hobby in the next, and I have been studying for more than ten years. It is actually worse than the little girl of Jier. It is really embarrassing." Fan Qiuyan is also depressed.
  "Ji Er does not know where to know so many things, strange, we are only fourteen years old, do you not feel very strange?" Yan Yue interjected.
  "It's really weird!" Situ Yi agreed.
  "Oh..." Xiao Green laughed without a voice.
  "Little green, you talk about why you are so strange?" Fan Qiuyan immediately caught her.
  "Ah, I, I don't know. Miss was very miserable when she was sold at the age of 11. She was often bullied by the thrush. It was only after her sister died in the first half of this year that she suddenly became very powerful. She used to be very timid and suddenly like It’s completely changed, but now the lady is great.” Little Green is honest.
  “Suddenly changing?” Yan Yue’s double eyebrows are wrinkled. “She won’t eat a heart-breaking pill?” The doctor explained.
  "You only ate the heart-breaking pill, can someone who has lost the heart pill remember the previous thing?" Situ Yi immediately whitened his face, Yan Yue face dew.
  Murong Lingquan had no reason to think about this, and his tone was not good. "You don't have to care about Jier so much. Jier is the woman of the king!" "Hey, why do
  n't you ask yourself if she wants to be your woman? The nine princes want to marry her as a king?" Fan Qiuyan listened to his uncomfortable feelings.
  "You!" The nine kings suddenly became angry and glaring, and Wei Jia and Wei Feng immediately pulled the sword and waited.
  "Hey!" The door was opened. Jier came in with a look of color. When she saw the scene inside, she was very upset and immediately angered: "Why don't I be there, you will rebel! This birthday is still over. ",
  "Ji Er, what happened?" Murong Lingquan was shocked, and no thoughts and Fan Qiuyan confronted.
  "Adjacent, this world is really small, actually brought me to the damn enchanting." Jier sat down and drank.
  "What enchanting, what happened?" Fan Qiuyan immediately cared.
  "Isn't that the bastard of the Yuhua Pavilion? He actually came here to eat." Jier's mouth was so angry that she went up the sky.