Chapter 17

/okay please don't hate but I'm doing up to 18 chapters and maybe an epilogue. Okay so I'm thinking of doing oneshots possibly after this cause I like writing. Oke enjoy !/

Evan let Connor explain himself. He started off with his story, how he was found in the woods, how he managed to go to school, how he learned about who Connor Murphy was and how he finally figured out who he was. "When I kissed you in the bathroom? I knew that I was Connor Murphy. Everything came back to me. It's like you resurfaced a memory or something. I just thought you should know. Jared was the one that didn't want me to tell you for some reason, I have no clue why." Evan was shaking. He had no clue about Connor's past and his present. He never even would've thought that he would've been alive. He was told he went missing and that he was dead. Nothing like this would've crossed his mind. 

"So you're Connor." Evan asked cautiously. 

"I'm pretty sure." Connor responded. "So what's up with Jared, are you guys dating?" Connor quickly jumped to the facts. He obviously still had feelings for the boy. Evan, who had to take a long time to forget his lover from the past tried to brush past the question. 

"I mean, I don't know. He kinda messed up in lying to me, but I think so. I'll talk to him about it tomorrow. I just want to take some time to myself before I jump back into it." Evan paused. He usually didn't enjoy talking about himself, and now especially he didn't. "So, um, Connor? Are you planning on talking to your parents? I mean they are probably in a terrible state after Zoe-" 

Connor cut him off. "Don't mention her name. I swear I didn't do anything to her, she went and fucking killed herself for attention. She was obviously pissed that I was dead and Cynthia and Larry were upset, well probably not Larry, but Cynthia was upset about my 'death'. She just wanted to find an easy way out. Bitch." 

Evan was scared now. Connor had changed since the lsat time they were together alone. He acted as if he didn't care and that he was completely frivolous with his life. He just didn't care about his second chance. "Um, Connor, thanks for um, telling me? About what happened or whatever, but can you go? My mom is supposed to be home soon and she doesn't let me have friends over on school nights." Evan had to tell lies. He was scared of this new Connor and what he might do. He wanted him gone. 

"Oh, uh, sure. See you at school tomorrow." Evan walked Connor to his front door and then proceeded to lock it once Connor left. Evan didn't want to be friends with him. Evan didn't want to get back together with him. Evan wanted him out of his life. 

Evan walked upstairs to his room and checked his phone. One missed call from Jared. He didn't leave a voicemail. Evan didn't call back. 

/Yo I wrote another chapter, I think I might finish tomorrow? idk also I've been listening to the new TOP album and I honestly don't hate it. Okay so be prepped for tears and angst cause ya fav is a mean biatch. Okay gn to whoever is reading this at 1:30 am after I write this. Byeeeee./

-Gabby