Chapter 15

/I'm starting this in advance hahaha. Also I'm at some person's house AND THEY HAVE A PICTURE OF LIN AND BEN ON THEIR FRIDGE!! Okay I'm done here's the fic also I'm calling Alex Connor now because ya know. It's him. /

Jared left Connor in the bathroom not knowing what to think. He stormed out and went to first period, which he had with Evan. Jared sauntered into the room pretending like he didn't care and walked to Evan's desk. Evan sat picking at his cast and staring at his books, clearly spacing out. "Ev." He snapped out of his trance.

"Yeah Jare?" Evan thought Jared seemed concerned and he didn't know why.

"I just had a run in with Alex and do not go near him. He is batshit. He threatened to kill me. No joke. Stay away, I don't want you to get hurt." From Evan's point of view, Jared was being protective. But Evan didn't know Jared.

"Okay, okay, just relax. It's going to be okay. I'm going to be okay. Don't worry, everything is going to be fine." The second bell rang and Jared walked to his seat

*Timeskip yeeters*

Evan had a free period before the end of the day and decided to walk around. He started but soon came to a halt as he saw Alex stalking down the hall towards him. He made a break for the bathroom and launched himself into one of the stalls. (Wowowowo shits going down in the b room) He heard the door open. Don't panic Evan, it's going to be okay. Evan heard the door open again.

"Remember our deal, Murphy. You don't tell him and I won't tell anyone that you're alive." Was that Jared's voice Evan heard?

"The best part is I'm not going to be the one to tell him." Alex said snidely.

"What do you mean? What the hell are you talking about?" Jared was confused. That was until Evan stepped out of the bathroom stall and looked at Jared with sad eyes.

"You knew he was alive?" Evan started to cry. "How could you? I thought he was dead! And you said that," Evan waved his hands in front of him at Connor, obviously still in shock. "'Alex'  threatened you! And that he's crazy! But you know what Jared! Maybe I'm the crazy one for believing you!" Evan stormed out of the bathroom with tears in his eyes.

"Ev, wait! I can explain!" Jared was about to turn around to get Evan but he was quickly grabbed by Connor and had a fist smashed in his face.

"What the fuck did you say about me asshole? That I threatened you? Now this isn't a treat. It's actually happening." Connor hooked his fist under Jared's jaw, Jared compliant not caring whatsoever. "Now that's the last time you tell fucking lies about me." Connor hit Jared one more time for good measure and dropped him to the floor.

As Connor stormed out of the bathroom, possibly going to find Evan, Jared curled in a ball, shaking on the floor. He was fucking done with his life.

/Woah two chapters, one day who woulda thought. Imma write another tonight and post tomorrow cause I'm on a roll. So I have an idea: I can make this angsty af w a bit of depression or I can do happinesss (I'm thinking of ending soon and doing a oneshot book) let me know if ya want. But I have plans./

-Gabby