Chapter 16

/Okay so I'm ending this with HIGH KEY angst. So I'm going to shoot for 20 chapters maybe? And I might do a mini chapter abt Alana cause our fav is underrated. So yeah we live for the angst. And cliff hangers. Def cliff hangers. Have a fun read! Also woahhh almost 500 reads, thanks fam!/

Evan sprinted out of the bathroom in tears and ran home. You know, fuck Jared. Evan doesn't need him. He opened his front door and realized that he was going to be home alone. And without Jared. Don't think about him. He can only fuck up your life some more. I mean, do you really want a liar in your life?

Evan walked into his room and closed his door and flopped onto his bed. He didn't know how he was spending his night, but he did know he would be alone doing it.
~~~~
Jared was still crying in bathroom. He stayed there until the last bell rang, jolting him from his curled up position. He dried his face and walked out, heading straight for his car not caring about what books he left or anything. He immediately drove straight home and threw open his front door once he got in.

"Hey Mom! Hey Dad!" Jared said to an empty house. "Oh my day? It was fantastic. My boyfriend hates me, and basically the whole school. It's because I'm a dick! Hey, it's probably cause I was raised by dicks! I mean come on, you aren't even here! Well it's been a nice talk but I'd really hate to care about you guys leaving me alone all the fucking time!" Jared was pissed. He felt as if no one loved him and as if no one can. To him, no one ever did.

He was done to say the least. No one cared about him. He was just there for "comedic relief" not harsh realities. No one asked him about his feelings or who he really was. He. Was. Done.
~~~~
Evan Hansen wasn't living life either. He didn't love it during school or when he was greeted at his front door by him. Of course, Evan thought to himself, it's always him.

"Are you kidding me? You have the nerve to show up on my doorstep? Why are you even here? To tell me lies? I don't even know what to believe anymore!" Evan practically screamed at the figure in front of him.

"Listen, Evan. Let me explain. I want to tell you everything. Can you at least let me in so I can explain?" He basically begged at Evan's feet.

"Fine. Just get in." Evan ushered Connor Murphy into his house as quickly as he could.

/Okay I'm ending it there cause oooo suspense. I'll start another chapter tonight and post tomorrow (IM ON A ROLL YEET) Also get ready for angst cause shits goin down./

-Gabby