Chapter 7

Evan didn't know how to act around Jared after the kiss. At first he wanted to be far away from him, embarrassment and anxiety running through his mind. It was probably a mistake. Maybe he was playing with my feelings? Why would he like me anyways. But he soon lost those thoughts.

Jared didn't know how to act around Evan. He didn't even know if Evan was gay or bi or even pan. But he kissed him anyways. And boy, did Jared enjoy that.

"So, uh do you want me to order pizza?" Jared didn't know how to start the conversation at first. I mean, making out with your best and only friend. Not that Jared would ever admit that.

Evan nodded in response. He could sense the awkwardness in the room. "Jared? Do you want to talk about it?" Evan asked cautiously as Jared started to order.

Jared shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. He'd rather not talk. But he would do whatever Evan wanted. He really did like him a lot.

Once Jared ordered, he sat down on the bed next to Evan and grabbed his hand. "Ev. When I kissed you before I meant it. I really like you, and I have for a while. I just didn't know if you liked me, I mean why would y-" Evan cut Jared off.

"A-are you joking? I've liked you for forever (heheheheheh*flashes to that laugh that Jared does in sincerely me*) it feels like. I was the one who was worried about you not liking me." Evan liked Jared so much, his heart felt like it exploded (in a good way) whenever he was around. He didn't even worry about whether his hands were sweaty when he was around Jared.

Jared quickly, but carefully, let go of Evan's hand and embraced him in a hug. They sat like that for a while, just holding each other in the others embrace, never wanting to let go.

But the doorbell rang. And they were snapped back into reality. "I'll get it." Jared's voice came out in almost like a whisper after not using it for a while, a rarity for the boy.

Evan nodded and started to pick at the Hem of his shirt. He was very happy at the moment. He was staying the night at Jared's. He thought he had nothing to worry about. That he'd be rid of anything horrible. He was right for the time being.

Jared came back upstairs with a box of pizza and two cokes. "Hi." Jared said with a slight smile to his voice. God. Evan thought. He's so adorable.

"Hi." Evan responded. He grabbed the pizza box from Jared so he could sit down next to him. Jared, being the meme that he is, decided that watching Shrek the Musical would be a good idea. Evan thought otherwise, but he was to in love with boy next to him to say no.

Evan watched the whole movie with his hand within Jared's and his head on his shoulder. Evan couldn't wait for the night.

Jared could hardly stand being next to such a cute bean and not kissing him. It was hard. He tried valiantly throughout the first 10 minutes of the musical, but he gave up.

Jared reached over to Evan and started to kiss the boy he loved. He could get used to this.

/edited: 3-29-19

-Gabby