Chapter 11

/yo I'm at school and I'm bragging about fanfiction. Haha oops./

As Jared and Evan walked hand in hand to Evan's house, Jared wanted to talk to Evan. He wanted to tell Evan that he forgave him. Tell him that he was his everything. Tell him his world would be pointless without him. But he didn't. In this situation, actions were stronger than words.

"We're here." Evan said softly as they reached his front door. Evan unlocked his front door and they both went inside. Once they reached Evan's room, Jared wrapped Evan in a tight hug.

"I will always believe you, no matter what." Jared wanted to make sure Evan knew that. For him, he was so blinded by his love for Evan, he would never come to the conclusion of Evan lying. "I love you." Jared whispered into Evan's ear.

Evan pulled Jared onto bed with him and snuggled in to him. "I love you, too." Evan whispered into Jared's ear. They both wanted to forget what happened before. Jared wanted to forget seeing Evan kiss someone else and Evan couldn't get Alex's face out of his head. He seemed so much like Connor. He even kissed the same as Connor.

But when the two were together, they forgot about all of that. When they were together, they were unstoppable. Evan forgot all about his social anxiety and how he was always afraid of whether he mattered or not. Jared dropped the facade whenever he was around Evan. He didn't care about being popular or what anyone thought about him. When they were together, they didn't care if the world was ending.

Evan wanted to ask Jared something that's been on his mind. He wanted to be Jared's for as long as he would want him to be. He wanted to make sure that what happened between them wasn't temporary. He wanted permanent. "Jare, are we-are we dating?" Evan was nervous. He didn't know how Jared was going to react to the question. He wanted to make sure that Jared felt the same about him.

"Evan. Are you serious? I love you so, so much. I would kill to be your boyfriend. I mean, that's if you want me." Jared didn't think anyone would like him that way.

Evan grabbed Jared's hands and squeezed them. "Oh Jared, of course I want to be your boyfriend. Anyone would be stupid to turn you down." Evan pulled Jared into a tight hug.

They stayed like that for a while. Jared in Evan's arms, holding him forever and always. Jared eventually fell asleep and Evan started to play with his hair. He was curling it with his fingers and attempting small braids, but failing due to the shortness of his boyfriend's hair. They really loved each other.

/Yo so I tried fluff and I'm not rlly feeling it. Like for me idk how to write it and I feel bad for y'all who are like struggled to get through, like where's the tea at??? Okay so there's obvs gonna be a lot of drama coming up. I might do one more chapter than another mini one. OOO idea: would you guys like it if I wrote a whole regular chapter from Alex/Connor's POV in first person to try and explain what's going on? I might do that. Might update tomorrow or Thursday. Byeeee./

-Gabby