❃7 Years Later❃

My Obsessed Vampire Husband

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - E I G H T

Epilogue

7 Years Later

It has been 7 years since the day of our wedding. I still can not believe that I am married to my true love. We are like many other couples happy, but we do have that one moment when we disagree. Then there is also me, panicking every time I see a prettier woman than me, and Jason might like her better. Never has he been unfaithful in our marriage, and that is a good thing.

"Mommy" I hear my daughter yell at me. It is the evening, and she is getting ready for bed. Coral Black is her name. She is my first child. She is so beautiful. Coral is six, almost seven years old. She looks like me, but her eyes so completely that she belongs to Jason. They have the same identical eyes. "I'm coming, sweetie" I yell back. I use the table I sit by to help me stand up. You see, I am eight months pregnant with our second child. When I was pregnant with Coral, I swore to myself that I couldn't have any more children.

The pain of childbirth is so much, and that is coming from the girl who has suffered enough in her lifetime. I never age, one of the things being an angel and a demon. I was always meant to grow to a certain age than stop aging. So, I would have known all about me being everything I am, soon or later. But, I'm glad I found out at the time that I did. I wouldn't chance anything that happened to me, because I know that everything led me here. To this moment. With my family.

I am truly happy. I have Jason, I have Coral, and I can't forget about the one that I carry inside me right now. That baby gives me happiness. My family gives me happiness. My mom and dad are in Spain, while my birth parents are here. Still, my mom and dad will fly here a week before the baby will be born. I start walk up the stairs to my daughters bedroom. We had it beside our, because we couldn't stay away from her. When she was born, me and Jason never slept. Literally. And it wasn't because she kept us up.

It was because we just couldn't leave her, I stayed with her in her room, which has a door to our bedroom. That Jason put up, that door is always open. When I had walked up two steps I stop. It isn't easy walking around when I have this baby. I'm already eight months pregnant, I can't see my toes. I haven't been able to see my legs for some time now. But, that is all right to me. The feeling of carrying a child is the best feeling in this whole world. When I first heard Coral's cries when she was born, I was overwhelmed with joy.

She has always been a good child, but that never stopped me from being with her, her every waking moment. Even when she slept, I stayed by her crib. Just watching her sleep, and feeling joy. She was a beautiful baby, and she continues to crow beautifully. I am startled by someone lifts me bridal style into their arms. "Jason, put me down" I yell at him playfully. I didn't expect to be taken into someone arms, let alone Jason's. He kisses me on the lips.

Which, I can not deny that I kiss him back. When we break away from our kiss, I look him in the eyes. I have my hands around his next for support, if I should fall. But, I know that Jason would never let me fall, and he is extremely careful with me, now that I am carrying his child. Our second child. We have decided to keep the gender a surprise to us, when the baby is born. We will know if we have another girl or we have our first baby boy. That is been really hard, not knowing.

I am a very curious person, but I want this. Jason is all right with it, he doesn't care if it is a boy or a girl, all he wants is a healthy baby. I also want our baby to be healthy, of course. "There is no way I am letting my pregnant wife walk up these stairs. Besides, I believe you owe me a kiss" he tells me with a smirk on his face. He was also like this when I was carrying Coral, always doing everything for me. He has been so sweet to me, even when I am really emotional, and have strange food cravings.