❃Spending The Day Together❃

My Obsessed Vampire Husband

C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N

Spending The Day Together

In the morning I woke up in his arms with a smile on my face. I probably looked like an idiot right now. He is still asleep, and I don't want to make the same mistake I made with Adrian, when I accidentally woke up him when I wanted to stand up. Jason needs sleep more than anybody right now, he even told me himself that he has barely slept and that isn't a good thing.

The sun is burning my eyes, but at this moment I don't care. I have Jason with me, and that makes me so happy. I can't stop smiling, I think I smiled the whole night as I slept soundly with Jason holding my small body. He is wrapped around me, like he is protecting me from something. I feel like I'm in a dream, and I will soon wake up, and he will be gone. I hold his hand in mine, just to make sure that he won't disappear, now that I am awake. The kiss we shared last night, is still fresh in my mind.

And I will never forget it, that kiss is the first kiss we've shared since we broke off. And I never realized really how much I've actually missed him, when I feel his touch, I feel whole. I can't explain how much effect he has on me and my body. He makes me want to do things that I wouldn't otherwise do, he makes me become even braver than I've ever been before. That night in the hospital, I did everything I could to save him. Because my love for him, is so great.

I wouldn't be able to think of anyone else in his pace right. Nothing is the same without him, I long for him and his touch. That has been missing from my life, which had made me sadder than ever. Perhaps that was why I was always so sad, maybe I wasn't sad because of how he hurt me, I was sad because I needed him to hold me. Perhaps that is why I've been hurt this whole time. Right when we kissed last night, I could feel the broken pieces in my heart form and glue my heart together, and now it is whole again.

Jason stirs in his sleep, and I see that he is waking up. He opens both eyes, and the first thing he does is look at me. I smile at him. "Good morning" I say to him. He pulls me every closer to his body, if that is even possible. "Morning, my love" he says to me, which makes me blush so hard right now. "I need to use the bathroom" I tell him, he makes a playful frown. I laugh a little, sometimes he can be strange. "Fine, but don't take long" he says, clearly not wanting me to stand up.

He lets go of my body and I stand up, but as soon as I have stood up from the body, my skin feels empty. He is missing, his touch is missing. All I want to do is lay back down and be in his arms once again. But I need to pee and when people need to pee, they go to the bathroom to pee. This is just how life works. I stretch my body, before walking downstairs to the bathroom. I do my business, then I run a shower. I haven't taken a shower in some time, and I really need one.

I wash my hair and body. I stay in the shower for a few minutes, just to feel the warm water fall on my skin. The water feels so nice, now that I am not in the ocean. I feel like my skin is always so dry, but I guess I do need to drink more water or something. That won't be hard for me, since I can make water form with my bare hands, if I'm not near a sink. I step out of the shower and use my powers to take all water that is on my skin, just because I'm to lazy too dry of my body.

Then brush my teeth and dress myself into nice clothes. I had planned to go to shower yesterday and put clothes in the bathroom but then I forgot to actually take the shower, so the clothes were still there. I'm wearing a white hoodie with a wave in the middle, and black pants. Brushing my wet hair, I put it in a braid. I want my hair to be wet because when I do take the braid out I will have a curls in my hair.