❃The Ocean Celebrates❃

My Obsessed Vampire Husband

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y

The Ocean Celebrates

Tears form in my eyes. Happy tears. I look at Jason. He is now on one knee with a diamond ring in his hand. I look into his eyes, not afraid of falling deeper and deeper in them. He is holding my hand with his other hand. I smile at him. "Yes. Yes. A thousand times yes" I say with happy tears running down my face, and the biggest smile. He takes my hand and puts the ring on my finger, he takes the other ring of my hand before putting the other ring.

As soon as the ring is on my finger and I hug him. As everyone around us have started clapping. I didn't even know that there were people watching us. To me, they are just in the background. All my focus is on Jason. "I love you" I whisper in his ear, no one heard it but him. It was only meant for him. "I love you to" he whispers to me. We are hugging, and smiling. The fireworks are in the background, but I'm not listening to them.

We break away from the hug, and he wipes away my tears. My make-up is ruined, but I couldn't care less. Being here with Jason is better than this make-up. My heart is racing in my chest like it is running a marathon. I can't stop smiling. The boat is rocking more than it was before, the waves are bigger than they were. But, it isn't because there is a storm coming. The ocean is happy, I'm happy and the ocean feels my emotions, as I feel the ocean's. We are connected, as one. With Jason holding my hand, I walk over to the edge of the ship.

There is a rope preventing me from falling down into the ocean, I wouldn't mind. "What does it say?" Jason asks me, I know he is talking about. Drops from the water almost hit us, I use my powers to make them stop in midair, and fall back down. Each and every drop. "It means the ocean is happy, because I'm happy. I'm the happiest and the most luckiest girl on this ship" I tell him, I look at him. He is watching the ocean, and the waves. A normal person wouldn't be able to see the colors that the water is giving.

The whole sea creatures are happy right now, they are celebrating. The corals, give away colors when they are happy. And at this moment, they are beaming. Only I can see the colors, to the normal human eyes there is nothing but the ocean. But, to me the ocean has become a rainbow, each and every color competing to have the most color. They know I can see it, and want to show me that they care about me. When the ocean feels my emotions, it sends a message to every sea creature and plant.

"You're my happy fiancé" he tells me. The music has started again and people are laughing and dancing again. We just stand there watching each other. The fireworks are still going, in all colors. Hearing him say fiancé sounds amazing coming from his lips. Now that I think of all of this. I am actually his fiancé, soon to be his wife. Mrs. Emma Black, has nice ring on it. I love it. I can't believe that soon I will be married to the man next to me. I'm not worried about it, I just can't wait to marry him.

I will be his and he will be mine legally. It makes me so happy. I never want to stop smiling, and I haven't stopped since I saw that firework. It fills my heart with light, as I think of being his wife. Jason leans in and catches my lips into his. My first kiss with Jason as his fiancé. I couldn't be happier. We break away from the soft kiss, which I never want to break away from. But we had to, I need to breath. Besides, every time we kiss for a long time, Jason says that he can barely contain himself. Whatever that means.

"Does anyone know if this?" I ask, referring to the engagement. Jason has nervous look on his face, which tells me everything. He didn't tell anyone about this. "I waned to ask your fathers, but both of them pulled up guns at me when I had asked to be your boyfriend. Literally. You can tell them, while I hide. You can't marry a dead man, now can you?" He asks with a smirk, I giggle at him. "I prefer you alive" I tell him with playful smirk.