❃The Guiding Light❃

My Obsessed Vampire Husband

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - F O U R

The Guiding Light

The sun enjoys trying to blind me. Which, to me is annoying. The sun is so annoying, and I really wish that he would shine into my window, I always forget to cover the window with the curtains, so the sun thinks that I want to sunbathe when I am fast asleep. I don't like I when she does this. Usually it is Jason who covers me with his body, so the sun doesn't reach my eyes, and blinding me.

Jason! I quickly open my eyes and sit up when I don't feel the Jason on the bed. He isn't sleeping. I climb out of the bed, and run down the stairs, in my pajamas. I don't care if I am in my pajamas or not, Jason is probably awake right now. The bodies aren't there anymore, they have been taken. I hear talking in the living room. So, I run there. Jason is spitting on the couch, with Victoria in front of him. They are drinking wine, and talking. Why do they always drink wine in the morning?

I run to his arms, and hug him tightly. I feel like this is a dream. I feel like I am going to wake up any moment now, and he will be gone. Still asleep. And that hurts me so much, because I need him to wake up, he has to wake up. And now that I am in his arms, I feel like he is really awake. That makes me happy. I just continue to hug him, he hugs me back. We just stay like that for some time. This is exactly what we need right now, just hugging and being in each other's arms.

After everything, we have been through, this is what we need. I also need a break from all this danger and people trying to kill either one of us. There is still always people trying to kill us, I'm not so sure that we will ever escape from that. "Why didn't you wake me? When did you wake up? How did you wake up?" I ask all at once, I need to know how he is sitting here hugging me. I break away from the hug, and look into his eyes. I have missed his eyes so much.

The bullet hole, or where the bullet was is now gone. Like it was never here in the first place. "You two have clearly some things to discuss. Oh, look at the time, it is best I leave" Victoria says, as she looks at her bare arm to see the what the time is. She doesn't have a watch on her arms. I giggle as she hurries out the door. We do have a lot to talk about indeed. Like how he is awake right now, I saw him die. He wasn't breathing and there was no heartbeat. Meaning he was dead.

Then all of a sudden he is slowly healing and waking up, something about this doesn't really add up, and this needs to be explained to me by him. "To answer your questions. First: Victoria said you were exhausted and you needed sleep, you had little energy left, and needed as much sleep as you can get, to restore your energy. Last night took a lot out of you. Besides, you looked adorable" he tells me, and pinched my cheek, like grandmothers do to children. It is impossible not to laugh at his actions.

"Second: I woke up about two hours ago, I stayed with you for one hour. Just holding you in my arms, making sure you wouldn't get hurt. My little flower, protected from harm in my arms" he says. He puts his arms around me, and pulls me closer to him. I sit on his lap, as he just hugs me. I lay my head in his chest, listening to his heartbeat, the same one that wasn't there last night. From now on, I will listen to his heartbeat every single day, to make sure that he isn't dead or dying.

"Third: All I know is that I died by that bullet. I'm in hell serving my punishment, then out of no where a ball of light flies down to me. When I touch that ball of light I see our every memory, but from your point of view, everything you saw in your life about me, I saw it in hell. When those memories had disappeared, it started to go in some direction. I followed it, I knew you had something to do with it. And, it led me out of hell, it led me to you. Victoria told me that you sent me that ball of light without even knowing it. You, Emma Rose Summers soon to be black brought me back from the dead" he tells me with a smile.