❃An Old Enemy❃

My Obsessed Vampire Husband

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - O N E

An Old Enemy

Memories flash before my eyes of that night. I can still remember what he did to me. Right inside the house, is Hunter. The guy that bit me in the neck. The man that held me with a knife at my throat is also there, but is just standing behind Hunter in a black tuxedo, with sunglasses and something in his ear, you know the typical things bodyguards wear. "Hunter, what an unpleasant visit" Jason says, he is so angry.

I don't see his face, he has me behind him. Making sure Hunter doesn't hurt me again. But, what Hunter doesn't know is that I can use my water powers to protect myself and Jason. Unlike last time, I am prepared. I may behind Jason's back but with my hands I form a small water drop, I let it fly over Hunter's body, where is grows bigger, yet it isn't visible to him. He doesn't really notice the water ball above him, I make sure of that. I'm not even sure Jason has not noticed it or not.

But, that water ball is only here as a back up plan, if he tries something like he did last time we met. "Not do I take pleasure coming here, wait I do" Hunter says with a smirk on his face, which tells me that he has some sort of plan. I think his plan will fail, Jason is very smart and I have a water ball over his head. In less than a second I can have him soaking wet. And, as everyone already knows, I control water. I can throw him around, since he is soaking wet, and the water on his body moves at my command. You get it.

Hunter's eyes finally find mine. "You still have her, the girl who is a goddess am I right?" He asks, his eyes never leave me, and I'm kind of uncomfortable by his gaze at me. I see something (else) than hatred in them, something that I can't put my finger on. There is something about this guy that bothers me, and in a bad way. I have a very bad feeling of him, and my feelings are never wrong. "For what ever idiotic reason you're here, leave her out of this, you didn't listen to me last time" Jason says.

There is still something going on with these two that needs to be sorted out. I remember that they had a chat in a car, and I have no idea what they talked about. I really want to know. I am Jason's soon to be wife, I should know of things like this. I could prepare, since it would have been nice to know who that car belonged to. Not finding it out as soon as we got inside. It's super annoying. Not do I like it. Hunter fakes to frown, trying to be funny.

"I liked her, her blood was the best in the history" he says, he is a bit rude. He has been nothing but rude to us, and in our own home. I love that this is our home, anyway. By his words, Jason become even more angry, he is breathing heavily now. From anger, and his knuckles are white from crushing them together. His words also make me angry, I don't want him to drink my blood again. Last time hurt enough, and I don't need that kind of pain again. It hurt so much, when his teeth ripped through my flesh.

"Anyway, ever since our last meeting, and you gave me your keys of the kingdom. Things have been messy. Your followers, they are a problem. Fortunately for you, you can have your empire back. I only ask of one favor in return" he says with a smirk. Jason's body relaxes a bit, but I can tell that he still holds his guards up, if he does try something. And, I have made sure to look behind me now and then. I'm not about to make the same mistake as I did last time, when they came from behind.

"What is it that you ask from me?" Jason asks, he is still angry, but is a bit calmer than he was before. Since Hunter doesn't want to hurt us, or that is what I think he wants. Which, sort of sounds weird, because last time, all he wanted to do was to hurt me. And he threatened me, a lot actually. "Oh, I want nothing from you. What I want comes from her" he points to me, and Jason puts his body in front of mine, making sure that Hunter doesn't see me.