❃Panics In The House❃

My Obsessed Vampire Husband

C H A P T E R T W E N T Y - F I V E

Panics In The House

Weeding planning is so stressful. I mean, literally. There is so much to plan for a wedding. It is really hard to count all the things that need to be done before the wedding. I have been thinking of what color should be in our wedding. Personally I would really like to have a sea green color, but I know Jason is more for the darker colors, and especially dark wine red. But, I told him that there is no way there will be a dark color in our wedding.

He has been alive so long, that he should know a lot about marriage. Yet, he doesn't. He knows nothing of it. He is really leaving all the planning to me. That is a bit ride. Because I for one have no idea how to plan a whole wedding. There's just so much to do. And, we haven't even picket a date yet. I know wedding can take about a year to plan or something. I'm not even sure if I can wait that long to marry him.

With each day that passes we are become more uncontrollable, I just want to marry him. He wants to marry me. But, I want to have a real wedding, not like getting married in Vegas, like Jason wants. I want this marriage to be real, not something that will never last and have no real memories. I want to make the best memories I've ever had in my life, in this wedding. The beginning of a marriage is the wedding, and the wedding day is supposed to be the best day of our lives, and the memories are supposed to be remembered forever.

That is why this is so stressful. If this is supposed to be the perfect wedding, the planning needs to be right. And this is my wedding day. Some people would agree with me, that everything needs to be perfect to have the best day of my life. When I was little my mom always told me that the wedding day is just the beginning of a new happy life, and if the wedding day goes well and is the perfect day for us, then the rest of our lives will be good, and we will be happy.

"How is it going?" Jason asks me. It is morning, and he is going to work, while I stay here home working on planning our wedding. I made sure that I choice the one that could be Jason's secretary this time, and I choice Adrian. They need to know each other. Who know, they could become best friends like me and Adrian are. That would be amazing. My best friend would also be Jason's best friend. I learned that Jason doesn't have many friends, only enemies. He has a reputation for being very cruel and mean.

But, I don't mind about that. I love him, even if he is sometimes mean to people. He is never mean or cruel to me. I haven't been at work, since that place still bring me bad memories, but one day I will go there. And, work there again. Jason says that I won't be his secretary anymore. I will be his partner. Not do I know how I will ever be his partner in this business, since I have no idea how to run a business. But, we do have forever, so I will get the hang of it one day. After, he does teach me everything I need to know about it.

"Don't know, I've barely started" I tell him. I have been planning this wedding for a few weeks, and I have barely nothing. "You will come through, you always do. Don't stress too much" he says before giving me a small peak on the lips. He walks out the door, and I am left alone with hundreds of papers scattered out on the table and some on the floor beneath me. I'm really messy with this, I know. I'm not organized at this moment, I know I should be, but it is impossible. I am literally freaking out over here.

If someone had told me wedding would have been this hard to plan, I would have told them that wedding planning is easy, but now I see that it isn't. I know now why everyone freaks out planning the wedding. This isn't a joke, this is the real deal, and everything about the wedding has fallen onto my hands. That makes me freak out more. Because, I know that Jason wants to have a wedding with ark colors but I light colors.