❃The Call From The Deep❃

My Obsessed Vampire Husband

C H A P T E R T W O

The Call From The Deep

Deep below there isn't any time. It is so dark that no light has the ability to break through. In a place where there isn't any light there is no telling time, for everyone knows the time is based on the sun. For me, I sleep when I want to and I eat when I want to. I'm not some slave to the time like those up above on the land. In those months I have been here life has been great, mostly there is.

Beside my horrible feelings I actually love being here. This is my nature, my home. Walking alone the bottom there is only one ting I need to be careful, and that is not stepping on anything alive that could get hurt. Other than that every walk I can take I see new things. New sea creatures swimming around, and there is always new things lurking around. It is almost impossible to find something boring in the ocean, there is always so much to do. Right now I could just watch the ocean and the surrounding life.

Keeping up with the days has always been difficult down here. When I first came here I counted the hours and somehow my body prayed that he would jump down into the ocean to find me. That was just a childish silly me trying to hope something that would never happen. He never came and I gave up on trying after the third week. Even today I keep counting the days but the hours might not be completely right in my counting. Still, I know there have been few mounts, not entirely sure how many. Besides, I don't need to know days down here.

I do it for the mere fun of it. It is the only thing I have connecting me to the land. Many times I have tried to stop, yet never have I found the heart too. It is the only thing that is connecting me to that world and as much as I love the ocean, the land was my home for my whole life and leaving that completely behind is something I'm not ready for. Perhaps in the future I will but for now I keep track. Letting go of my old life has been tough.

I've been doing rather great. First I had so many urges to go up to the surface and back to him but forcing myself to admit the fact that he doesn't love me made me realize that the only home where nothing and no one can harm me is here. I belong in the ocean and as much as everyone would deny it, I know that the sea is my home. The creatures think so too, I am their queen after all. They love me and are grateful that I am here. I feel the same way. I love each and every creature of the ocean.

No matter the species I care about them. A shark might be a vicious killer to some but to me they are adorable. Sharks only do what they need to survive, it may be strange but every creature in the world does everything they can do to survive. Maybe everyone should stop and think about their own lives. All the food humans get are to survive, the homes humans live in are to survive. The same thing is with animals, even the ones everyone thinks are bad. No one should judge by the way an animal look, it is what's inside that counts.

I have learned that most sharks are adorable on the outside as well as the inside. Some are really friendly and love nothing more than gossip and talk about the earth and moon and everything in between. They are also very great listeners. I could talk my heart out, and they would listen to every singe word I say, and they give great advice. But sharks aren't all the same. Like humans, they have their own personality and different characters within them. Sometimes that can become very interesting but also super fun.

Sharks aren't much for staying in one place at the time, so I'm always meeting new ones. I never really let anything get close to my heart, so they can hurt me. I will never allow anything get close to my heart, I've said it before and I say it again. I will not get hurt ever again and I would do anything I can do make sure I never get hurt. Deep down in my heart I am terrified of what could happen to hurt me. In my entire life I have been hurt so many times in so many ways.