❃Meeting The Devil❃

My Obsessed Vampire Husband

C H A P T E R E L E V E N

Meeting The Devil

When she opens her palm I see a small red ruby. It's very small and beautiful. She gestures me to take the ruby and I carefully do. I don't want to break it. "This is my ordinary ruby. I used this to create the spell that is over you. Now, before we do this. I want to ask, are you sure you want to break it?" She asks me with worry in her eyes, she doesn't need to tell me that she is worried, it's written all over her face.

"I am" I tell her with confidence, I can see hurt in her eyes. But that quickly vanishes when she nods her head. "All right, I must warn you. There is a possibility that you will get hurt. I never want to see you hurt. If you are ready for this. I'm going to tel you the words and you will close your eyes and say them, holding the stone between your hands" she tells me, I do as she says and hold the red ruby between my hands, making sure it doesn't fall.

"Repeat after me, three times: Pater, audite mea voca. Ego advocabit tuum. Apud quod sanguis ego solvo nobis {Father, hear my call. I summon you. With this blood I release us}" she says. I don't know in what language she just spoke, but that is all right. All I have to do is repeat it and say it three times. When she said it, I memorized each and every word. I need to get this tight, I want to see my father and this is the only way I can. So I really hope this works, Daphne needs to see him to. I can see it in her eyes, she misses him.

"Pater, audite mea voca. Ego advocabit tuum. Apud quod sanguis ego solvo nobis. Pater, audite mea voca. Ego advocabit tuum. Apud quod sanguis ego solvo nobis. Pater, audite mea voca. Ego advocabit tuum. Apud quod sanguis ego solvo nobis" I say with my eyes closed and when I say it I feel the ruby start to get hotter and hotter with each second, still it doesn't really hurt me. It doesn't burn or anything, it's just getting hot, I must admit it's weird. I open my eyes and in between my hands is the ruby glowing red and really brightly.

But not to brightly that I need to close my eyes. "Emma" I hear a man speak in the room. I look away from my hands and there is he. My father. He is wearing a black suit with a red tie. I just stare at him, and he stares at me. I stand up and walk closer to him, I feel a strong feeling, like an aura coming off him and it's not a good one. Yet, I can't back away. I have been warned that my birth father is the devil, so of course he a bit evil.

Before I even realize it myself I ran into his arms and hug him. Not only surprising him, but also myself and Daphne. After a few seconds he hugs me to. After we break away he looks at Daphne, they haven't seen each other in a long time and it feels kind of nice that they are seeing each other after this long. I know they still love each other, it s written on their faces. I take his hand and guide him to the bed where Daphne stands up and I put his hand into hers.

They are so lost in each other's eyes, that I feel like they don't notice me in this room. But I don't care, they are so cute together. "My love, I finally have you after all this time. And our daughter" he says and hugs her, he takes me and I join in the hug. Our hug. Both my birth parents, ever since I found out my father loved me and cared about me, I've wanted to meet him and now I have. I know who he is, and he knows who I am, he already knew but still. I have my family.

"Now we have a lot of catching up to do" My father says before we all sit down on the bed, Shadow jumps into my lab. "That we do" My mother says, I need to start calling her that, I always forget it. I sort of feel like they have some catching up to do, not me. Both of them already know everything about my life, so there isn't much to talk about me. They on the other hand, have a lot to talk about. This is the best feeling I've felt in months.