Are you jealous? Or over Mina? Minari! Sowon shouts before looking at jimin who was busy glaring at her. She runs out of the room with jimin chasing her.

I'll send Tzuyu. Good night. Taehyung says before dragging Sana out the room and closing the door.

I lay on the bed thinking if any other problem is left for us to solve but none comes in my mind.

Jiyeon and Myungsoo.

Right! But i shouldn't get in their business, i think. They are grown ups and capable of making their own decisions.

Hey... Tzuyu enters with aera in her arms, sleeping peacefully. The sides of my mouth tugs upwards staring at my daughter's sleeping figure.

She lays aera in her baby cradle causing me to frown.

Walk. She says and i get up.

Taehyung said, i shouldn't walk yet. I told her.

Doesn't matter. I walk towards her. My legs felt like they were heavy stones. I sat on the ground before staring at my daughter. She looked beautiful, just like her mother.

Mingyu confessed to Lisa. Lisa said she needs time. Tzuyu speaks causing me to look at her.

She talked with Bambam about Mingyu. He said, it's okay for her to feel something for Mingyu and that when she is sure who she wants to be with, she can just tell him. He would accept it. She smiles at me unsurely.

Who do you think she should choose? I ask her, tilting my head towards her side.

I don't know. She shrugs before i hug her from behind and she turns her head around and kisses my lips.

•••

GUYS! I hear faint voices of a male shouting, making me groan as i open my eyes to find Tzuyu in my arms.

GUYS! I groan again before mentally making a note to myself to make Taehyung suffer later for shouting in morning.

Why is that bastard shouting? Tzuyu groans as she opens her eyes and smiles seeing me before leaning in to kiss my lips. I wrap my arms around her bare body and move my lips against her in sync.

Fuck, we didn't use protection! She jumps away from me and her eyes widens.

That's not bad though. I wrap my arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

GUYS! SANA'S PREGNANT! We both stop our actions and stare at each other before thinking about what taehyung just shouted.

Is he drunk? Early in the morning? Tzuyu questions before her eyes widens yet again and she quickly runs inside the washroom.

Note to self : JUST KILL THAT BOY.

•••

One Month Later -

Her Pov