28 | I Can

Song - Don't Deserve You

********

Mina's Pov

I stare at Tzuyu, laying on her bed, still not conscious. Why do i always have to worry about tzuyu?

Because she always gets hurt, duh.

You guys should have told her before! Now look, this is how she found out! I jump a little when i hear sana shout at jungkook, taehyung and jimin in the living room. Her voice is so loud now days. It can even reach the moon.

Wake up. Mark says to tzuyu as he rubs her hand.

Can anyone tell me what's going on? Jackson oppa asks before sowon gets up and starts to drag him out of the room.

What? Jackson whines.

Let me tell you everything. Sowon mocks before they walks out of the room.

Do you think, she will wake up? I ask, walking towards the bed and sitting across mark.

Who knows... I sigh before getting up.

I'll be right back. I say and walk out of the room. I walk towards the fridge before taking the bottle of water out and drinking it.

Can we talk? I put the bottle aside and stare at jimin.

Sure.

•••

Taehyung's Pov

Sana, you have to calm down. I say but she continues to walk back and forth.

Sana, sit down. She ignores jungkook and continues.

Fucking stop! I grab her shoulders angrily.

He won't disappear, are you crazy? I yell at her.

Then will lisa---

STOP. Sana. I shout causing her to jump.

Lisa have nothing to do with this, okay? I tell her calmly.

Taeh---

No. Go and sleep. Okay? I cut her.

But it's just 6pm. She whines.

Play with aera.

She is with jiyeon.

Go to hell. Jungkook suggests.

That's out of my way. Sana mocks before walking away from us.

As soon as she is out of my sight, guilt captures my heart. I shouldn't have shouted at her. Though she smiled and acted like nothing but i still could feel her crying inside.

Where's lisa? I turn my head to find mingyu.

Why are you finding her? Jungkook asks.

S-she stole my toothbrush. Mingyu stutters.

That's the best you have got? Jungkook mocks.