11 | Long Night

Song - Number 9 by T-ara

**********

His pov

I see her laughing and talking with another men. M i jealous?

No.

I have no right to be jealous. I thought she hasn't changed, she actually has. She is a lot more quieter than before. It's already night. I texted hani noona, i won't make it at the cafe and she said it's okay cuz they already reached home by the time i contacted her.

Myungsoo i am really happy that u came with us to dinner. I heard tzuyu say. By us, she means herself, Myungsoo and her kidnapper--- i mean mingyu.

Not a big deal. He repeats after me

Tzu, it's late, we should go. Mingyu says.

U go ahead. I have to catch up with Myungsoo about everything. Tzuyu says and mingyu smiles at both of them. No, he smirks at tzuyu. Wat is he of her? Then he handshakes with Myungsoo and leaves.

Let's go. Tzuyu says getting up. They both walk outside the restaurant with me behind them.

The streets were almost empty since it's quite late. I was easily able to keep up with both of them while walking.
Myungsoo is awkward. No doubt, he is. Tzuyu is finding words to say but isn't saying anything.

Perfect couple.

It's beautiful. Tzuyu says looking up at the sky as they both enter a park.

Isn't it? Myungsoo says and she laughs. They sat on a bench.

Thanks for everything. Tzuyu tells him.

U shouldn't thank me, u should thank mingyu. He paid the bill. Myungsoo says and scratches the back of his neck while tzuyu laughs. He is good without me.

She is good without u too.

I felt my chest becoming heavy.

I didn't meant it like that. I meant, i had a great evening. Tzuyu says

Me too... Myungsoo says smiling at her.

Can i ask u something? U won't feel bad right? She asks as if she is about to slap him then say sorry. That would be cool.

Nope. Say it.

In school....u used to love a girl, right? She says and Myungsoo still smiles but his eyes does not.

I heard...she broke ur heart. I heard from lisa, she said u was about to join our college in second year because that girl was studying there. Tzuyu pauses and look at him in the eye. U can talk without eye contact, can't u? Stupid.

But then u dropped because she was with someone else.. after that, i Searched for u but u were gone. U disappeared and never contacted any of our school friends. I saw u in many events but never had a chance to talk. She says and Myungsoo looks away.

U used to love her a lot, right? She takes a deep breath before speaking again.

Do u still love her? M sorry...but i think u still haven't forgotten her. Can i ask something? He looks up at her again still smiling weakly.

Who was she? Tell me, maybe i can help u. Tell me who was she? She ask.

You. With that i walked up to them and slapped Myungsoo. Yes, m kidding. Tzuyu is shocked while Myungsoo touches his ear.