32 | Relive

Song - Numb

*********

Author's Pov

Jackson enters the house and finds kookie on the bed, staring at the ceiling with wounds covering his body.

What happened? Jackson questions when he sees the wounds. Kookie's face lights up when he sees his friend.

Got into a fight. I was going to my friends house. But looks like fate doesn't want me to meet them. He sighs heavily as jackson sits on the bed beside him.

There's girl waiting outside. Kookie quickly gets up from the bed and starts to walk out but jackson stops him.

Here. Jackson shows him a square box with a beautiful diamond ring placed inside it.

When i saw you, i found this in your hands. I think you were about to propose a girl with her initials “C.CW” when your accident happened. Jackson makes up a story and not knowing the truth, kookie believes him.

Yeah...Thanks for keeping it. He whispers before grabbing the box and staring at the ring inside as he closes it and keeps the box inside his pocket and walks out.

When the door opens, Tzuyu's heart starts to beat heavily as the person's face comes into her view. The same eyes, the same nose, the same lips, the same face, the same person yet in different time.

I called you guys but none of you answered, What's going on? Kookie asks refering to Sana, Taehyung and her but she just stares at her past love.

Chuwee?

Huh? Uh..yeah. Things happened. She says the first thing that comes in her mind and he raises his eyebrows.

I want to tell you something. Her eyes widens as she quickly grabs his hand causing goosebumps to rise on her skin.

Not here. She starts to drag him to the place where they died. Without questioning, he lets her lead his way.
When they reach the exact place, Tzuyu grabs his shoulders and stand on the exact same place she did that day before she looks around to confirm they are on the correct position and place.

Now, speak. She slowly takes the fake gun out from her skirt's pocket, making sure he doesn't notice as she clutches it in her hands behind her.

She never thought, she will relive that day. She fell for jungkook while they were preparing the play. The play that copies the storyline of their past. The play sure felt the same but it was in the present but today, she was in the past.

Past boy, present girl.

Kookie thought she is his Chuwee, yeah, she is but he doesn't know, he is Tzuyu from present time. Yeah, they are the same person but with different memories and from different times.

Don't get too surprised. Kookie says before Tzuyu watches him as he kneels in front of her and extends his hand with a square box in his hands.

The same diamond ring, she saw in her flashbacks was now placed in front of her. That thought made her shiver.

Before he could speak a word, she pulled out the gun from behind her.
She watched as kookie stands up, shock plastered on his face.

Thoughts runs around her head. Anxiety captivates her chest and she starts sweating as she shoots him. Hearing the sound of the bullet, she closes her eyes then opens them quickly and saw him falling on the ground with his gaze on her. She knew what was coming, she knew the part of the flashback, she hated the most was coming.

I-i loved you....

She closes both of her ears as she watched his eyes closing and his breathing stopping indicating he's gone.

Tears escaping her eyes as she closes them shut and tries to forget whatever happened.

The thought of Mingyu brings her back to life. She quickly opens her eyes and turns around to see Mingyu on the ground.

And Lisa standing on his place with the gun in her hands.

Tzuyu runs to Lisa before snatching the gun from her hands and throwing it on the ground and quickly embracing her numb body.

What did you do? Tzuyu cries out while hugging her best friend.

If i did it once, then i can do it twice, right? Lisa whispers as Tzuyu lets go of her and finds lisa smiling.

Someone pushes past Tzuyu and hugs lisa. She smiles when she find Mingyu before a figure running towards them comes in her view. She gestures the figures to come quickly and he does.

Are you okay? Jackson asks his cousin and she nods.

•••

While Tzuyu and others were inside the mirror and in the past, the rest were waiting for them patiently in front of the mirror.

I'll be right back. Jungkook says to Sana as he hands aera to Sana and walks towards the bathroom.

He stands in front of the mirror before wondering how in the world will Tzuyu handle everything. He wonders how she will react when she will meet him.

To him, it felt weird. Why it wouldn't feel weird when he was talking about himself. His past self.

He was worried if something went wrong. He didn't know, if something will happen to him or not.

He splashes cold water on his face before turning around to leave. And just in that moment, in the span of one second, blackness was all he could see. No pain, nothing. Just darkness captured him as his body fell on the cold ground with a loud thud catching everyone who was sitting in the hall's attention.

•••

When Tzuyu and others passed through the mirror and came back to the present time, they saw no one in the hall.

Jackson and Mingyu, can you guys please break this? She points to the mirror and they look at her.

Tzu---

Break it. I don't have a good feeling about this. Break this. I-i don't ever wanna relive that moment. She whispers but they hear her and nods.

You won't. We won't. Lisa says before grabbing her hand and smiling from ear to ear.

Tzuyu? Taehyung questions and she turns around to find taehyung and mina in front of her, looking at all of them.

Done? Taehyung asks and Tzuyu nods before Mina's swollen red eyes was all she focused on.

W-what happened? In this moment, she didn't even recognised her own voice.

Something happened to Jungkook.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
So, this is the last chapter of History & Chemistry 2.
Don't worry, it doesn't end here,
there's still epilogue left which
I'll be posting on 7th October.
Love ya❤❤