Author's Note

1] WARNING -

This book makes no sense. At least to me, it doesn't. I wrote it because, i was too attached to the book one which i am editing now and found that none of the books makes sense and I don't understand why are people even reading this shit?

To be honest, it is a good book, only if you put the logic aside. Don't try to use logic over anything in this book or else it will look like a trash.

There can be spelling mistakes and other mistakes since i have not really read it nicely and edited it, though i think, there shouldn't be any mistakes because I always check the chapters before posting. If there is, then sorry.

2] TRAILER -

You guys motivated me a lot, so i made a trailer of this book.

Here's the link - https://youtu.be/LlYFJYP6xV8

If you aren't able to understand the trailer then go on YouTube and check the comment section of this video and there you can read the plot of this trailer as i had explained it in the comments section.

The clips used in this video aren't mine. I do not own anything. Since, some videos i weren't able to download, i recorded them. Don't bash on me though.

3] FAN-FICTION -

Everything in this story is made by me. Nothing is real. It is fantasy story, so, i can't possibly be true, can it?

It is a pure fan-fiction based story. None of this happened in real.

I warned you.
Have fun reading this shit.

Love ya❤❤