20 | To See Nothing

Song - Daring Woman by Twice

*******

Taehyung's pov

So, care to explain? Sana asks me and I nod, giving her coffee and sitting on the bed beside her.

We were going back to the place we stayed. I recalled the horrible moment.

Our van driver was speeding up. Maybe he was drunk. There were two speed breakers on the way. Within a second, the car turned upside down and rolled one time. I wasn't scared because i wasn't given even a second to be scared. It all happened in a quick movement.

Jin was sitting in the front so, he was the one who's injured badly. We all r okay. No one found out about the accident because our manager covered it and only few people knew there who bts is, so we covered it quite easily. I feel sana's hand on top of mine. She snuggles into me.

For months, we were in hospital. Then the day came, we were finally leaving, healed. I wanted to meet you so badly. We all were packing our stuff when jimin went outside to check our mails. I started to stroke her hair.

Jimin brought the mails inside. One caught his eyes, he came running to jungkook with his teary eyes. I saw jungkook opening the letter and reading it. Tears started to fall down his eyes, i was confused. I snatched the paper away, it was a divorce paper from Tzuyu. Sana's warmth disappeared. She sat properly and looked at me.

It wasn't tzuyu who sent the divorce papers first, it was jungkook. It took me minutes to understand her statement. I kept repeating it inside of my head and when i got what she meant, the world came crashing down to me.

•••

Sana's pov

I knew it. From wat u guys told me about jungkook, he didn't seemed like someone who will break up with Tzuyu. Jiyeon says as taehyung smacks my hands away.

Let her walk! Jiyeon grins and i pout at taehyung. Aera is walking on the floor as we three r sitting on the ground watching her.

Not listening to taehyung, i attempt to pick her up again, this time aera slaps my hands away and glares at me.

She has surely got Jungkook's temper.

So guys, take care of her. I'm leaving! Jiyeon says walking out the door to meet some unknown person.

So, where exactly did jackson hyung go? Taehyung ask me.

I don't know. He should have been taking care of aera instead of us! I whine. This time, successful picking aera and placing her on my lap while she takes my hand and measures hers and my hand. After she realises, my hand is bigger, she throws my hand away after smacking it and getting off my lap.

No kidding, she has got her father's temper. Taehyung rolls on the ground laughing and i glare at him. That's until aera walked towards him and sat on his lap. She measures his hand too then stands up on his lap and looks at him.

Urrmm...

She tries to say something to taehyung.

His pov

We stopped at yaddo gardens in new York. It's a beautiful and peaceful place, where we can have a conversation without interruption. Tzuyu follows me from behind.

I look down on the floor, when i saw my hands, slowly fading then quickly coming back to normal. As i kept looking at my hands with my eyes wide open, my hands kept on disappearing. I stop in my tracks.

Wat the---

U okay? she asks and i hid my hands behind me.

yeah. I lied as i turned around and glanced down at my hands. Just a moment ago, my hands became invisible and now they r back to normal.

Was i hallucinating? Or did that really happened?

Jungkook...

I know, u know about everything. I spoke as i stop in front of a tree and turn around to look at her.

Why----

There's law that says, if ur ex-wife remarries then u don't have to take care of her expenses and her responsibility passes to her new husband.... I feel guilty. Everything i did, i feel like throwing up.

I don't know wat to say now! I can't believe u did everything just because of this! She yells punching my chest.

Tzuyu, m sorry. I was naive. I have always been that stupid person without u! I was wrong. I take both of her hands in mine.

Please forgive me... I whisper as her teary eyes sparkles.

Wh-why didn't u wanted my responsibility? Did u wanted to get rid of me as fast as possible? No, no, no! She is getting all of this wrong!

No! It's not like that! Bts can't afford much money right now and u sent me a fine and i couldn't have given u that so this all happened. I explain.

Why?

I-i can't tell u that right now...i-i will tell u when the right time comes, m sorry. I stumble finding the right words.

First, u sent the divorce papers then u tried to remarry me, now u come and say sorry for playing with me!? She yells getting her hands out of mine.

I-i didn't sent u the divorce papers, u sent me first. I state

What? No, u did first! She says and i stare at her. Mina was right, there is a third person in our relationship.

There was someone, who didn't wanted us together--there was a third person and maybe there is a third person in our relationship. She stays quite.

I don't know, who it could be? Mingyu? No...he and tzuyu are in good terms now, he can't do anything like this. Then who?

Jungkook...so u didn't sent the divorce papers first? I mentally face palm. I said so many things but the only thing that she heard is this?

Yeah..

About the third person, i think i know who it---what is that? Her eyes widens and she looks down. I follow her gaze, to see nothing but the ground.

To see nothing, my hands are not there.

All of a sudden, my hands are again visible. Tzuyu and share shocked glances.

W-wat just happened?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
My summer holidays
started today, yayy!
I have got all the free time now!
Love ya❤❤