03 | Myungsoo

Song - I never told you

Y/n - Myungsoo and Jiyeon's age is same as Jungkook and Tzuyu.

*****

His pov

Let me open the door. I said walking towards the door as taehyung followed me outside the room. I opened the door revealing a familiar face but the guy was wearing a mask so i couldn't see who he is.

Hi guys. The guy said

Hi. Taehyung and i said in unison smiling.

He glanced inside the flat as i glanced behind me to find 2 tensed up bodies.

Wat r u looking for? Taehyung asked

He hesitated before saying... Tzuyu.

Tzuyu? I repeated

She does not live here. Taehyung said

But the address says she lives here. He said showing us a slip.

She does not live here, she has been divorced. Taehyung said and i glared at him.

He means engagement divorce! Hani noona shouted from behind us.

He stood there shocked and after that he pushed past us entering the hall.

Tzuyu cannot go away like this! How can she be compared to that guy! He yelled to himself

It's all my mistake, i shouldn't have let her go! He again yelled to himself

Oh! Hello Mr.! Who the hell r u!? And how do u know Tzuyu!? Wat does he even mean "shouldn't have let her go"!?

Tzuyu and i went to the same school since forever but when school ended she left... After some years of not seeing her, i got a news that she is engaged to some kpop idol.... Yeah, that guy is me.

it broke my heart so much that i didn't even dared to check who the bloody hell is that guy! Because if i did saw him, wat if he is one of my sunbae? Wat if i know him? Wat if he is my friend? I don't want to get jealous of some ordinary guy! He spoke. Ordinary guy my foot! How dare he! Who the hell he is!?

And now....u r saying they both broke up....we both were very close in school...it breaks my heart that she is already engaged and now divorced.... He said

She didn't marry that guy! So how can u say divorce!? Hani noona shouted in case he thought Tzuyu was married and reported to the media.

He turned to face me and taehyung while taking his mask off.

Sorry jungkook, I didn't know u lived here. He said while removing his mask. How does he knows my name?

Myungsoo!? Infinite's L? Jimin spoke

Now i get it! That's why he looked familiar!

Guys, i shared my past with u all, i hope u won't tell anyone. He said.

So in the past, u liked Tzuyu!? I asked and he nodded. I said past not past life so don't get confused kiddos.

Well who was the guy she got engaged to? He asked

Some bitch, leave him! Hani Noona said and i glared at her.

Actually, tzuyu and him were secretly married but then they divorced.... Hani noona mouthed. Is she fucking crazy!? How can she say this to him!? It's not like he will tell anyone since he is also a kpop idol but still is she gone mad!?