25 | Tarot Card?

Song - Always by Yoon Mirae

********

Her pov

Now what? You guys brought us to stand here in this hot weather?! Lisa yells at us as i walk around the area, freshening my memories.

No. We came here because she said. I know, taehyung is referring to me.

There voices starts to fade a little as i walk. I look at where i am right now then i smile remembering how jungkook saved me here from the truck while i was lost in my thoughts. That time he hated me because of Lisa. Ugh! Why does every good memory contains a sad one?

Tarot card reading...

I read the banner before the memories starts to hit in. I remember she told me about my dreams. I remember that's how everything started. My dreams turned into reality. Past, present watever she said turned out to be true.

Guys! This is it. I say grinning

•••

So, you came all the way back thinking i know the answer to your problem? I nod my head yes before glancing back at everyone else.

Do you know what's happening? I mean, last time whatever you said was true... She smiles before nodding.

It's because of someone is causing jungkook to disappear.

Excuse me?

Someone you all know. It seems like you will get all the answers to your question after you go back home. She says and takes out a little piece of paper before handing it to me.

Here's my number. Call me when you get the truth out. All you have to do for now is to go back and make sure you tell everyone you live with what is going on. Once you do that, one of them will automatically give you your answer. She explains.

One of them? Who? Jungkook asks as i get up.

Tzuyu, make sure you tell everyone. That's all she says before getting up and going inside a room and closing the door. We all look at each other before we start to leave.

Is she fake?

What does jungkook's symptoms have to do with any of the members? Everyone knows why we left. Lisa told everyone in front of me. I remember exactly what she said and what their reactions were. Everyone kn---

Jackson.

Fuck. Jackson wasn't there when we told everyone else. Everyday, he would disappear for two or four hours then come back and he never tells us where he was.

Just as i was about to leave, the door clicks open and she says something to me.

The past have to repeat. You will save him. Don't worry. I nod getting out of the place and breathing heavily. When i was inside, it was like, i stopped breathing.

•••

We came here to go back? I don't wanna go back so soon. Call everyone else here instead of us leaving. Sowon spits out angrily.

She's right. We can just shift back to how we all used to live. I mean why bother the other members of twice and bts? Lisa says making me roll my eyes. We don't bother them!

We all shout. We all fight. We all need space to talk. They need their space too. We cannot just drag them into our problems. It's related to us. To you, Tzuyu. Mina states the matter of fact and i do agree.

Let's go back to how we used to live? Jimin asks.

I would love to. Sana nods. I look around our apartment to find everything just like how it used to be. I don't know why the boys didn't left this place. It's where we used to live. Near eachother. Sana and taehyung, sowon and mark, mina and jimin, me and Jungkook.

Lisa and bambam too.

Right. But bambam can't now, since his schedule is packed and he needs to live with his members and he can't have any rumours, at least not yet.

Why m i even here? Mingyu asks making all heads turn to him.

Right, why is he here? Lisa asks annoyed with the poor boy.

Hani noona called saying they all are coming here. Do you think they can live with us? Taehyung says walking towards us while shoving his phone inside his pocket.

They can. I think mark, you guys have one extra bedroom don't you? And Lisa, you too have one in your apartment. Jungkook says and mark and lisa nods.

What about mingyu? Lisa asks.

Lisa sleep with Hani noona. Mingyu sleep alone. Jungkook smirks as mingyu nods. Once they all start to leave our--jungkook's apartment, i nudge him.

I told you to stop hating him!

He shrugs.

•••

You think everything is okay? Like how it used to be? Jungkook turns to my side and clutch on the covers before pulling them up a little.

No. I think we are acting like everything is okay. I reply staring into his beautiful eyes.

I feel like, it's only you, me, jimin and mina are not okay, other than that, it's all good. He puts his hand on top of mine which was resting in between us.

I know. I move one trand of hair away from his face.

It's time. Tell me why you left? I ask and all the colours from his face drains out.

W-we had an---something happened, Tzuyu. Something bad. Can we just forget it and focus on our present. On aera. On us. I nod a little.

I won't forget it but i'll act like i don't know for now. I will wait for you to tell me. He smiles before leaning in and kissing my forehead. I scoot closer to him and bury my head in his chest. I enhale in his magical scent as he wraps his hands around me.

C-can i kiss you? He asks me making me break away from him.

You didn't asked for my permission when you said, we are getting married and now you do? I watch his scared face turn into a big smirk before he leans in and his lips touches mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
Do i really have to
explain it again?
I am sorry for the
late updates, kiddos!
My school started and
my exams are in july.
I may update like this for time being.
Love ya ❤❤