04 | "She Hasn't Changed"

Song - You In Me by K.A.R.D

*******

His pov

Do i have the seat next to Myungsoo? I asked my manager

Nae. And i don't want any troubles! And take care of jin. He still have pain in his leg. Our manager said. Bts is on holiday. We just debuted yesterday after 4 months.

And taehyung, don't wear half sleeves clothes, u still have a scar on ur arm. I don't want anyone to see that. Be careful to not let anyone know about the accident, don't leave hints----

Yeah, they got it! I'll take care of them, Don't worry. Hani noona said. Exid is promoting in New York. I don't know how but noona convinced her manager to let exid promote there.

Fine. last but not least, don't waste money. He said and walked away. As i entered the plane, my eyes stopped on Myungsoo. The seat next to him was empty. Probably mine. Perks of being a kpop idol.

He was looking outside the window wearing a mask so that no one can recognise it's Myungsoo from infinite.

I wasn't wearing a mask, none of the bts were. Some people taking photos of us while some doing god knows wat.

I took the seat beside him, he didn't noticed my presence. He seems like he is in deep thoughts. Of tzuyu. I rolled my eyes. He then finally acknowledged my presence.

Jungkook?

Hey, i thought u wouldn't notice my presence at all. I nicely mocked

Oh, c'mon. He sighed

I think, this is fate.

Huh? Wat? Where u going? I mean u all? He said pointing at bts who is sleeping nicely.

New york, break time. I explained shortly.

Oh....me too.... He looked confused

I knew it! This is fate! God wants me to help u with the 'tzuyu' thing. I said

Tzuyu's not a thing. He glared at me and i laughed.

Fine. If u r insisting then i will be ur cupid. I will make Tzuyu fall in love. I said smiling and he flinched.

Fall in love with u, stupid! I said and he smiled embarrassed.

Ohkay. First, i didn't insisted u. Second, be my cupid. Third, how?

I know her address, it's gonna be easy. I replied

But wat about our fans? He asked. He and his stupid questions.

Listen carefully then don't dare to ask one more question. I said turning to face him and he nodded.

First, twice was promoting in New York. Second, there promotion is over. Third, they all wanted to rest. And not traveling so their manager arranged a place for them to live peacefully. Fourth, they r currently staying at a house in a small city where people r most likely not to know them. Fifth, we will live in the building in front of theirs. Now r u clear? I asked

Small city in new york? Are there any malls? Die.

I don't know just check it on Google man! I annoyingly closed my eyes drifting to sleep.

~•~•~•~•~

Is this the place? Yoongi hyung asked and namjoon hyung nodded.

Let's go-ahh. Jin hyung winced in pain.

R u okay? Hani noona asked him and he slowly nodded.

Wat happened to him? Myungsoo asked

He fell on the floor while practicing and isn't able to walk properly. I lied eyeing the building in front of me. We reached our destination.

So boys, enjoy. M leaving, i'll come Tomorrow if i can. Hani noona said heading off. She probably has to live with exid so that she can promote exid.

Hey, where's her room? I asked taehyung almost whispered

That one. Taehyung pointed at the first floor. I eyed the tzuyu's building up and down. It's a three storey building and ours is also three storey. Perfect.

How will we get into this building? Myungsoo asked again.

Come on, we r idols. Our manager managed plus it was super cheap. I flashed a annoyed smile. It's 4am right now. We all drifted to sleep....though i don't know why, i wasn't able to.

Her pov

My eyes flushed open and my heart is pounding out of my chest. Again. I thought. Though, the past life thing is over but still i have the same dream. Of me shooting Jungkook etc.

It's 6am. I opened the window and removed the curtains. Bright sunlight entered my room as i looked outside. I smiled feeling fresh and better maybe? Today Jiyeon and mingyu r coming at 9am.

I wonder wat jungkook must be doing.

His pov

Watching her. I didn't know Myungsoo liked astrology. He had a big telescope, almost two telescopes. I peeked through the telescope and saw a brown haired girl smiling as the sunlight entered her room. Her hairs were brown before they were black. Her eyes were the same, her cheeks, her lips, nothing changed. She is still wearing her pink hoodie and white shorts just like she used to before.

Smile played on her pink lips and dimples appeared on her cheeks. She closed her dark black eyes as her smile faded. I turned to look at my roommate who was still sleeping like a baby, Myungsoo.

I again started watching her.

Where is the remote? I slowly whispered to myself as I watched her find the remote of the tv.

Under ur couch. I smiled thinking i know her every action. Then she turned on her heels heading towards the couch and looking for remote.

Watching a sad kdrama and crying. She started watching tv while laying on the couch. Slowly tears starting falling down her face, one by one.

Yelling at the writer of the kdrama. Her lips started moving and here she was yelling.

Bathing and waking everyone else up then making breakfast. I whispered before removing my eyes from the girl who captured my attention. She hasn't changed.

It's been one year but this girl is still just the same or maybe i know everything she does. To be honest, she looks hot in brown hair. Cute in black. And seductive in purple. Any hairstyle suits her. Her lips usually stays pink but she colours them with orange, red or watever. How her skin feels on mine? Warm.

You haven't changed at all Tzuyu.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
Sorry if this chapter is boring.
It's 12:35 am right now and i'm super sleepy...
Good night!
Love ya❤❤