Paranormal!au - SB x Sang

A/N: Eventually this will be a full length story and I've decided it will be just the Toma team x Sang but with Kevin, Jay, Blake and maybe Wil added to the harem. We'll just pretend the Blackbourne team doesn't exist in this universe. I still need a title for this, if anyone has a suggestion, list them in the comments!

Mr. Moustache Coffee shop was unusually empty that day. Sang made her way to her favorite seat and sat down, setting her newly bought books to the side as she waited for one of the waiters to take her order. She looked over at the counter and smiled softly at Marc, the main barista, and Corey, one of the main waiters. She came here so often, all the workers knew her by name already. The atmosphere was nice and the all-male employees were an added bonus.

Sang sighed, content for once in her life. School was behind her and the rest of her life lay ahead of her. She picked up the first book from her stack; a limited edition of The Hobbit, which seemed perfect considering gloomy weather was the best to read books in. She turned to the window briefly, watching the evening rain come down in torrents. The sky darkened and she lost herself in Bilbo's tale of the dragon, Smaug, and the Company of dwarves from Erebor.

She was surprised when Corey came by a few minutes later and set a drink down next to her books. The lights in the coffee shop blinked on and off, the weather outside was storming now and she could see a few of the patrons in the shop begin to stand up and leave.

Sang placed her book down, forgetting about Gandalf and Bilbo for the moment, her breath coming out in thick puffs. The air suddenly felt colder than usual. She stared at her favorite green tea chai latte set beside her and frowned. "Hey, Corey, I didn't order this." She shouted at the waiter walking away.

"True, but I did." The chilling, familiar voice reached her ears before he sat down in front of her. "Hello again."

Sang froze and she stared into those familiar hazel eyes that haunted her dreams and followed her every waking moment. It was Blake Coalter.

He looked the same, like he hadn't changed at all. And maybe he hadn't, because he wasn't real, right? Even as she said that, her mind kept flashing back to those moments in that dreadful house, where Blake had been her only companion.

His long, blond hair hung to the nape of his neck and his dark blue suit with gold cufflinks was impeccable. He took his bowler hat off and set it on the table, steepling his fingers together.

"I need your help, Sang." His Charleston accent washed over her and she could smell the faint cologne that always clung to him. But there was an underlying musk beneath it, like the smell of moss and damp earth. It was strange.

She leaned back automatically, her face growing pale. Her eyes darted to the counter, where Marc was cleaning a few cups and wiping equipment down. Corey was busy wiping tables down and putting chairs up but she wondered if they could see him too.

"Sang, please help me. You have to find me." He leaned forward and in the dim light of the coffee shop, she saw the look of desperation in his hazel eyes. "Look for me where the two points merge."

She blinked and his seat was once again empty. Corey approached her seat and she could see the worry in his eyes.

"Sang, are you alright? You look like you've just seen a ghost."

The truth of his statement shook her and she shot wide eyes to him. "I-I I'm fine, really."

Gathering her books in hand, Sang fled the coffee shop without a backward glance. But the smell of wood and pine hung in the air and lingered all around her.