Prank War - part III

After a long, tiring mission that involved way too many little girls in bright, pink tutu's, the last thing Brandon expected to come home too was an equally pink Hello Kitty car. His baby was pink - freaking pink!

Those sly dogs!

Later, after he called North up and asked him if he could scrap his car and give it a new paint job, Brandon flopped himself rather unceremoniously on the couch next to Corey. And then a thought occurred to him so of course he had to share it with his best bro.

"I had a thought."

"Oh, no."

"I swear it's a good one this time!"

Corey gave him a dull look; he'd heard that before. "Yeah, that's what you said the last few times and it got you stuck in a prank war with Marc and now Luke! I'm not getting involved in this, your on your own, brother."

"I'm wounded, bro! I thought we had something special." Brandon mimed a shot to the heart, appearing hurt but there was a smirk on his lips as he thought of a more devious plan. "No, but seriously. This is a really good one this time. If Marc can recruit the 'grandmaster' Luke, then I'll just have to up my game by recruiting the next best thing - Owen Blackbourne."

Somewhere in Charleston, typing away on his laptop, Owen sneezed. 

"Gesundheit~" Sean peered out from the kitchen, looking curious. "Are you coming down with something?" 

"Thank you but no, I feel fine. Plus, I never get sick, Sean. You know that." There was a thoughtful look as he said it though, feeling as though his perfectly ordered life was about to be disrupted. Or something of the sort.

Sean rose a brow, clearly not convinced. "Right. Maybe you've got an admirer talking about you. Like Pookie! In fact, we should give her a call right now~"

While Sean disappeared back into the kitchen, a thoughtful look came over Owen. It was nothing, right?