Prank War - Part II

Author's Note: The Academy Fanfiction Facebook group has flash fiction Friday's now. So you'll probably see a sort of Drabble every Friday from now on (or however often I write them). I take requests if anyone would like something for me to write them.

When Marc recruited the "Prank Master", he really didn't expect the guy to be so...devious. Luke was a damn genius but boy was he scary.

The offending pink vehicle in front of him was hideous. There was a hello kitty sticker on the side and a big, fat bow on the roof that was an equal shade of hideous pink. How the hell did Luke turn Brandon's car pink overnight? Part of him didn't want to know, some secrets were best kept well, secret.

"You-you are-"

"Beautiful, a genius, immensely talented-"

"Dangerous."

Marc shook his head in disbelief as Luke snapped a picture of his handy work, highly pleased with himself.

"The grandmaster Luke does not do things by halves," Luke said as he fiddled with his phone. "By the way, how did Brandon take the present we left him last time?"

Marc winced, remembering their latest prank. "Fine, actually. Because it wasn't his car, it was North's."

Nobody told him the two dunderheads traded cars!

A look of understanding dawned on Luke's face. "Ahh, so that's why he was so pissed off the other day."

"You mean he didn't know it was you?!"

Luke smirked, making a show of inspecting his rather nonexistent nail beds. "Of course not. If I did, do you think I'd still be here to tell the tale?"

And North, with a sleeping Sang Baby in his arms, ensconced within the confines of his warm trailer, pondered the dilemma that was his raccoon-infested car. It reeked of Luke all over, but how to prove it?