Brandon - claustrophobia

He slumped to the floor, coughing and choking. The room felt ten times too small as the air suddenly left his lungs. There were spots in his vision and the ground seemed to sway under him.

Brandon struggled to keep himself upright. It was like he was ten all over again, stuck in that damned locker. He'd wanted to scream for someone to come get him but he was never able to find his voice.

The feel of the cold concrete against his heated cheek offered him little comfort; it was a dim reminder of the hours spent in that dingy, cramped space. He felt like he was suffocating, the shadows encroaching all around him. But in those dark moments, there were warm hands and a soft voice that called out to him.

“-andon! Brandon! Look at me!” Sang's worried gaze swam in and out of focus.

All he could see were the very green of her eyes as her blonde hair framed her face. It was like looking at sunshine and suddenly, the darkness didn't seem to bad. The shadows receded, still at the edge of his mind but he concentrated on the feel of her fingers on his face as she pulled his head into her lap. Her tiny fingers were so soft and warm against his face, rubbing circles in his temples. But the darkness was going away, and he clung to the thought of Sang waiting there at the end of a very dark tunnel.

Brandon realized, in that moment, as he gazed up into those loving green eyes, that Sang was his sunshine. The light in his darkness. And he'd never let her go.