The Wallflower - Dancing Sang, Outtake I

A/N: Potential future scene for my upcoming story, The Wallflower. This is done in third POV to show the Toma + Blackbourne team thoughts. Just a little snippet I did for flash fiction friday's in the TAFF.

It was unusually quiet driving to Nathan's house. When Axel pulled his Jeep behind Victor's, he wholly expected the others to come pouring out of the woodwork or to see two of them horseplaying in the yard. Instead, the front door was silent and as he and Marc padded into the house and past the equally quiet living room, Axel's frown deepened.

Marc came up from behind him with a few groceries in his arms but his brows dipped as he stepped into the empty kitchen. "Where the hell is everyone? Why's it so damn quiet? Were all here, right?"

Gabriel popped his head in, holding a finger to his lips. "Shh! Everyone's in the back. You guys gotta come see this though, Sang's fucking adorable, I swear."

When he disappeared around the corner, Marc turned to him, an eyebrow raised with a matching frown on his face. "Well, the words 'Sang' and 'adorable' in the same sentence is bound to make my day."

There was light snickering coming from the back and faint music, though Axel couldn't make out what it was or if it was even in English. He wondered if it was that Korean pop Sang was listening too the other day. But then he saw an amusing sight and promptly lost all train of thought. He finally understood what had all of the Blackbourne team and most of his team crowded around the back where the poolside was.

Sang, in all her bathing suit glory, was dancing. It was enough to almost give him a heart attack and send his blood rushing down south.

"How long have you guys been standing there?" Marc asked the room at large, his mouth dropping open in shock as he finally saw what seemed to have rendered both North and Raven speechless.

"Longer than you'd like, Mr. Weiland."