Dying in Agony

"Your the Descendant of the great Dragon Prince Natsu!!!!" Shin and Shane cheered

Zuko stared at the twins, "what are you talking about?!" 

Shin jumped forward, "You and Lillian are the prophecy! No wonder Grandpa likes you so much!" 

Toph raised her hands, "Hold up duo bro's, what does this have to do with Lillian trapped in a Crystal prison?!" Toph growled. Shin hid behind Shane's shoulder's at the sight of Toph's annoyed face.

"Lillian and Zuko will bring peace between the Tenshi's and the land walkers. Our kind have been waiting for this for centuries!" Shane stated, 

"Excuse me? Land walkers?" Toph picked her ear, "That's us Toph..." Sokka shrugged. 

"What peace? I thought the Tenshi's chose to hide from us? That you were all just myths and stories." Katara asked.

"We were hunted like animals. Our weapons, wings and crystals were things humankind wanted but could never control. We were forced into hiding by the elders." Shane said sadly, "but now... Lillian and Zuko can bring the two worlds together! We just have to get rid of Damon!" Shin continued from his brother.

"Who?" Zuko's ears perked at the new name, "Damon... one of the Superiors sons from the other temple. Lillian is betrothed to him." Shane stated. "We can discuss this all later! Can we Please just get Lillian out of there!" Aang growled.

The gang stared shocked at Aang, "What? My friend wants to kill me and we need to get to her before she does, so.... What do we do?" Aang turned to the twins.

Shane and shin gave each other a nod before stepping back, "We have to bring Lillian to her senses... We have to break through the dark crystals energy and help her see the light before the darkness consumes her." Shane said.

Everybody took a step back and prepared themselves...

"Aang and Toph, use your earth bending and remove the crystals, everyone else, getting ready for one hell of a fight!" Shin yelled as he took a fight stance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light..." Lucy smiled at Lillian and placed her hands on Lillian's shoulder's. 

"When you leave here, you will only see darkness... but remember, your friends are the light. Listen to them, they'll always be there to save you." Lucy smiled and then faded.

"Hello?! Lucy!" Lillian called but there was no answer...

Lillian was alone....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aang and Toph took their stances and began moving the crystals... Zuko stood behind Appa and held his chest, the pain was getting too much but he had to help Lillian, "Zuko! I told you stay by Appa!" Katara barked, "Don't make me tell Toph to encase you in earth!" Katara added. Zuko growled, "You need my help!" Zuko said walking towards Lillian but was stopped, "Listen to her man, please!" Sokka begged his friend. Zuko mumbled before climbing back onto Appa, "Just to be sure you don't do anything stupid... Appa YIP YIP!" Aang ordered. Appa took off with Zuko and Suki to a distant area.

"Get Ready!" Toph yelled. There was a rumble and then everything was set alight by black fire, "What the heck!?" Sokka was shocked seeing the black flames consume the red ones around them, "The crystal is consuming her, we have to move quick!" Shane ordered. Aang nodded and bent water onto the black flames, "Lillian?" Sokka called as he stalked slowly to where the crystals were, "Hello?" Shin called from behind Sokka.