The Winter Solstice Part 2

"Sailing into fire nation waters.. Of all the foolish things you've done in your 16 years Prince Zuko, this is the most FOOLISH!" Iroh scolded Zuko as he was watching the skies for the avatar. Lillian stood behind them with her arms crossed over her chest, " I have no choice Uncle." replied Zuko. Lillian stormed towards Zuko, "Have you completely forgotten that the Fire Lord banished you???" Lillian growled. Iroh placed his hand on her shoulder, " What if your caught?" Iroh asked. Zuko faced his uncle, " I'm chasing the Avatar, my father will understand why I'm returning home!" Zuko said as he clenched his fist. Iroh stroked his beard, " You give him too much credit, my brother is not the understanding type." Zuko placed his eye at the telescoped again, Lillian stared up into the sky and spotted the Avatar's bison, but so Did Zuko, " There they are, Hounds man!!! Full steam ahead!" As they gained on the bison, the fire catapult rose from below deck, " eeeew, what's that smell???" Lillian screeched as she held her nose. Iroh's face was filled with disgust too as they poured the inflammable oil over the rock. Zuko set the rock on fire and held his hand for the guard, " On my mark." Lillian couldn't let this happen, before she knew what she was doing, she cut the rope herself, "Now!" She yelled as she swung knife. The rock missed the avatar's bison, Zuko was furious, "What in Agni's name was that???" He yelled at Lillian, " He was going to get away! You waited to long to take the shot!" Lillian argued as she crossed her arms over her chest. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Crest on deck smirking. Zuko clenched his fists, "Get off the deck!" He ordered. Lillian's face filled with fear... But not at Zuko.. at the.."Blockade..." Zuko whispered in shock. " Technically you are still in earth kingdom waters. Turn back now and they cannot arrest you." Iroh stated as he stroked his beard, Lillian watch the avatar as he flew straight to the blockade, "He's not turning around!" Zuko gasped, "Please Prince Zuko, if the fire nation captures you, there is nothing I can do!" Iroh pleaded, Lillian stepped forward, "Please Zuko... If you get arrested... So does all the crew that agreed to help you!" Lillian begged, Zuko's eyes pleaded with her but she looked away, " I'm sorry Uncle..." Run the blockade!" Zuko yelled. Lillian's eyes widened in shock, she couldn't believe what she was hearing... "you idiot!" Lillian growled.

Suddenly, thousands of fire balls were launched into the sky from the blockade, crashing into the ocean beside the ship. Lillian was shooting lightning at the ones heading towards them but she couldn't stop them all, before Lillian knew what was happening around her she was washed over board by a huge wave, "Man Over Board!!" One of the guards yelled. Zuko and Crest rushed to the side of the ship. Lillian swam to the surface, "Lilly! Are you okay?" Zuko yelled as he watched the skies for more flaming rocks, "I'm fine..." She growled. Lillian swam to the side of the boat and tried to reach the start of the ladder, suddenly a small wave lifted her up right to the side of the ship. Lillian met Crest's eyes as he let the water fall, "Thanks..." Lillian said with a smile. Crest helped Lillian onto the deck, " Prince Zuko! The engines are damaged! We need to stop and make repairs!" Crest yelled as he held Lillian's arm, Zuko turned around to face the blockade, " Do Not Stop this ship!" he ordered. Lillian shoved past Zuko, "Thanks for the help..." Lillian growled. Lillian watched in fear as they launched another set of fire balls into the sky, she then gasped in fear, one of the avatar's friends were kicked off the bison, "Crest! I need to-" Crest squeezed her hand, "Go! I'll cover you!" Lillian nodded as she raced up to the control room, "Good... Empty ."

 Lillian peeked over the balcony and watched as Crest manipulated the steam from fire balls landing into the ocean to cover the ship. She only had a few minutes, Lillian released her wings and shot up to the sky, as she got closer she heard the bison roar as fire balls collided with one another, "SOKKA!!!" Lillian swooped past the bison and dove down to the water tribe boy, "Gotcha!" Lillian gasped as she pulled up into the clouds to avoid being seen, "AAHHHHHH!" Sokka yelled with his eyes closed, "You can stop screaming now..." Lillian said as she rolled her eyes. Sokka opened one of his eyes and started screaming again, "Flying Fire Nation Girls?!?!" Lillian rose her her eyebrow, "I'll take that as a thank you?" Lillian whispered as she hovered in one spot as the bison flew to her, " The island is west from here! Your almost there! stay in the clouds!" Lillian yelled at Aang as she lowered sokka into the saddle, "Whose she!?! How is she? I mean, how uh?" Katara stuttered as she looked between Aang and Lillian. Aang nodded at Lillian as they stared into each other's eyes, " When will we see you again?" Aang yelled through the wind, Lillian had a huge grin on her face, "When I get bored from chasing you!" She winked at Aang, "Soon Avatar, the time is not right. I will protect you from a distance but for now... Take this." Lillian pulled one of her feather's out from under her wings and held it against her crystal, the feather glowed and turned to silver, " If you are ever in danger and need me, break this feather, I'll be there as fast as I can." Aang took the feather with care and placed it in his shirt. Sokka and Katara stared at Lillian as she flew over them, "It was nice meeting you!" Lillian said as she dove into the clouds. "What just happened?" Katara asked as she stared between Sokka and Aang, " Aang has a flying genie?" Sokka suggested but was brushed off when they had to avoid another fire ball.