Nightmares & Daydreams

"Ugh! I should have paid more attention during navigation classes!" Lillian groaned as she flew above the cloud grasping her map, "Just need to keep heading for the mainland or... Hira or...UGH!" Suddenly the map took flames and Lillian growled, "That's the 7th map I've trashed...." Lillian mumbled placing her face in her hands, "what am I going to do?" 

Lillian hovered staring blankly towards the rising sun before she face palmed herself, "the sun rises in the east and sets in the west." Lillian smirked before she stretched out her wings and shot North East towards the abandoned Islands of the Dragon war lords, 'Don't worry little buddy, I won't break my promise.' Lillian thought to herself before using her firebending to increase her speed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is it, the official rendezvous point for the invasion force. " Sokka said rolling up his map. The gaang stood behind Sokka and gazed at the large grass park along with Koala - sheep, "Do you think Lillian's here?" Aang asked slight worried. Sokka stared out and shrugged, "I don't feel anyone else except us on the island." Toph whispered towards Katara. Aang sighed, "We don't need to worry about Lillian, you know she is fully capable of taking care of herself." Katara said placing her hand on Aang's shoulder, "Anyway, how did you end up picking this place?"Toph asked picking her nose, "Before we split up, my dad, Lillian and I found this island on a map. It's uninhabited, and the harbor is surrounded by cliffs seemed like the perfect secluded place. Lillian said that it would also be close enough to fall back if we needed to." Sokka stated, "Nice choice Sokka. And we're here four days ahead of schedule." Katara smiled, "wait..." Suddenly a gush of wind slapped everyone in the face, "The invasion is only four days away!?" Aang screeched causing Kasai and Appa to growl. Aang chewed his nails nervously, "We should take these few days to rest and talk strategies." Sokka yawned, "But let's start with some sleep." 

Aang laid down but his nerves didn't calm down. He was worried... Where could Lillian be? Will he be able to defeat the Fire Lord, and even more, he was scared... What if he couldn't do this without his tenshi?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A small shadow of an island came into Lillian's view as she flew over the ocean, "I need to rest..." Lillian gasped as she held her torso where the red blade had pierced her. Lillian's eyes were growing heavy as she landed in the waist height water and collapsed. Lillian paddled slowly to the damp sand and rested her head on her arms, "Just 10 minutes." Lillian whispered as she closed her eyes but she clenched her torso so hard causing a slight scream to escape her lips, "Man oh man, I should have listened to Ling..." Lillian muttered as she fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kasai woke at the sound of Aang's airbending. The lionshark yawned and then rolled over onto his back and placed his large paw over his snout. Aang continued to send large blasts at a dead tree. When Aang tried to send a mini tornado at the tree he lost his stance and ended up send the tornado at Kasai. The mini tornado spun the lionshark clockwise messing up his slick mane that took him forever to lick down. Kasai bared his teethed and prowled towards the Young Avatar, "Oops! Sorry Boy!" Aang apologies raising his hands in defense. Kasai pounced onto Aang and began licking him all over. Aang giggled and stroked Kasai but Aang stopped when the Lionshark's ears suddenly perked up. Aang raised his brow, "What is it boy? Did you hear something?" Aang asked scratching Kasai's mane. Suddenly Kasai bit Aang's shirt and swung him back onto his saddle and took off, "h-hey! What's the big id- TREE!" Aang's desperate cries woke the rest of the group, "Ugh! Twinkle toes I'm going to k-... wait a minute." Toph bent down and placed both her palms flat against the ground. Katara rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and watch Sokka sluggishly pick up his sword, "I'll get him" Sokka yawned as he followed where Kasai had run off to, "Woah! Toph!!!" Sokka and Katara exclaimed as Toph lifted the earth and began bending it towards Kasai, "It has to be her!" Toph grinned as she swung her arms.