The Path of three flames

Lillian leaned against a tree as she and Iroh waited for Zuko and Kasai to return from their hunting trip. Iroh was crouched before a red and white flower and had been studying it for the past 15 minutes, "Uncle?" Lillian spoke, "hmmm?" Iroh replied as he stroked his beard but before Lillian could ask her question Kasai had returned with Zuko following right behind. Kasai nudged Lillian as he placed a half eaten Bat-hound at her feet. Lillian's face turned green at the site before her, "uh... thanks boy." Lillian said as she stroked Kasai's fin, "But I don't eat...uh dogs?" Lillian stated as she slowly kicked the Bat-hound away. Kasai gulped down the last bite before making his way to sit beside Iroh, "I didn't find anything to eat. I can't live like this. I wasn't meant to be a fugitive." Zuko said as he stumbled out of the bushes. Lillian shrugged her shoulders and looked back at Iroh as Zuko kicked the ground in frustration, "This is impossible!" Zuko exclaimed as he threw his hands up in the air. Iroh sniffed the red and white flower which caused Lillian to raise her brow, "Uncle... what are you doing?" Lillian asked as she stepped forward. Zuko stood beside Lillian as he tried to look over his uncle's shoulder, "You're looking at the rare white dragon bush. Its leaves make a tea so delicious it's heartbreaking! That, or it's the white jade bush, which is poisonous." Iroh said as he stroked his beard, "Uncle... You tried to may tea out of seaweed. Let's not risk anything." Lillian said as she patted his shoulder. Lillian gave Zuko a 'say something look', "We Need food! Not tea, I'm going fishing!" Zuko said causing Iroh to lift his head, "Lillian you should join him!" Iroh said excitedly with stars in his eyes. Lillian gave Iroh an odd look, "Okay?". Lillian shrugged as she fell into step besides Zuko. After the incident at the bath house Lillian had been off towards Zuko despite his many apologies, 'Lillian has distracted me from my destiny long enough! It's time she goes back home!' Zuko's voice echoed in her mind. Zuko found a long stick and began sharpening the edge, "We can use this to catch the fish." Zuko said in-between strikes. Lillian stood on the river bank with her back towards Zuko. Lillian baked in the small stream of sunlight that came through the tree tops, "yeah yeah." Lillian hummed. Zuko rolled his eyes before skipping along the rocks that led to the middle of the river. Lillian watched as Zuko began searching for the fish. Lillian began removing her clothes so that she was only in her warrior wrap and fighting tights. Zuko was so focused on his fishing technique that he didn't even notice Lillian climbing the rocks by the waterfall, "Hey Lilly, do you mind shocking the wat-" Zuko stopped in his sentence when he noticed the pile of Lillian's clothes on the floor, "Over here." Lillian called from on top of the water fall. The moment Zuko's eyes fell on her body he felt his blush burn on his face, "what are you doing?" Zuko asked as he tried to look away. Lillian just gave him a small smile before she dove off the edge into the crystal clear water below, "Lilly!!! Your scaring all the fish away!" Zuko yelled as he tried to strike two fish. Lillian let out a small giggle as Zuko nearly lost his balance, "What's so funny? I'm trying to get us food for tonight!" Zuko yelled. Lillian dove down to the bottom of the river and swam along the floor slowly. Lillian moved so slow that the fish began swimming around her peacefully. Zuko watched in amazement as Lillian's long hair flowed around her shimmering in the sun light like a wild yellow flame. As Zuko leaned over to watch the fish his foot slipped off the rock causing him to loose his balance. Lillian watched Zuko's figure from below the water and tried to swim away before he could fall on her. Zuko jumped out of the water and began hitting the water, "Stupid Fish! Stupid water! Stupid fishing pole!" Zuko ranted as he threw the stick on the shore. Lillian rolled her eyes as she followed him out, "Oh relax will you. It's your fault that you fell in and scared the fish away." Lillian said as she used her bending to dry her body. Lillian said as she used her bending to dry her body. Zuko pushed passed Lillian picked up his fishing pole and tried again. Lillian placed her hands on her hips, "If you keep rolling your eyes at me I'm going to pop them out!" Lillian said irritated. Zuko plunged his stick into the water and pulled out a small fish the size of a tea cup. Zuko stared at the fish for a brief second before Lillian burst out laughing, "Oh! That's going to fill me up and I'm sure Uncle will get full to!" Lillian said in-between giggles, "Well I don't see you trying to help me?!?!" Zuko growled as he tossed the fish on the side. Lillian cracked her fingers, "You want help? Okay then..." Lillian said as she closed her eyes and stood in a meditating form. Lillian's mind cleared as she picture her body absorbing all the heat around her. Zuko watched carefully as Lillian's breathing paused. Suddenly Lillian's eyes shot open and she took a stance similar to a water bending form and began pulling towards her body. Zuko raised his brow in confusion, "What are yo-" Zuko's breath got caught when he felt the air around him become cold. Lillian kept repeating her form, pushing and pulling was the only movement she made. Suddenly three large fish floated to the surface of the water. Zuko's eyes widened in shock as he collected the fish in the water. Lillian relaxed her stance and stared at the water, "There you go." Lillian said as she wiped the sweat from her head. Lillian collected her clothes and began walking back towards Iroh, "Lilly! What was that?" Zuko asked as he caught up to her, "How did you do that? W-what did you do?" Zuko asked slowly. Lillian stopped in her tracks and looked at the three large fish floated to the surface of the water. Zuko's eyes widened in shock as he collected the fish in the water. Lillian relaxed her stance and stared at the water, "There you go." Lillian said as she wiped the sweat from her head. Lillian collected her clothes and began walking back towards Iroh, "Lilly! What was that?" Zuko asked as he caught up to her, "How did you do that? W-what did you do?" Zuko asked slowly. Lillian stopped in her tracks and looked at the three fish, "I absorbed the heat from the river and it's surroundings. Like all living things need oxygen to survive... Many things need heat too and without heat or fire, there is no life." Lillian said before turning on her heels. Zuko was amazed at Lillian's technique.