Lillian's healing.

"I swear if you wake her I am going to shove my fist down your throat!" Ling hissed as she held her hands over Lillian's body, " Okay, Okay." Mac said raising his hands up in defense, "Is your sister always this bitchy?" Shane whispered at Mac as he eyed Ling's glowing hands above Lillian's body. Shin rolled his eyes, "it's your fault she got hurt!" Ling yelled at her brother causing Mac to back away, "your lucky she had the healing crystal or else she'd be-" 

"dead." Shin said staring at his sister's pained expression, "Exactly, so excuse me for being a bitch and not an annoying little sister!" Ling growled. 

After Ling completed the healing session she bent the last bit of the healing crystal into dust and gave it to Crest to mix in some water for him to use later once Lillian has rested.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lillian age 9

"LILLIAN!!!!!" Ping called in search of his granddaughter, "Lillian! It's time to go!" Kan added as he searched for the young girl. Ping's patients grew short, "I am counting until 5 and if you are not in front of me then you will run that course 7 times over!" Ping growled causing Kan to panic and search frantically for Lillian.

"1!"

Kan ran down to the lodging homes, "nope, not here!" Kan whispered.

"2!" 

"Oh come child! your not the only one who has to deal with his moods!" Kan begged searching the enclosures.

"3!" Ping's fists slowly smoked from the heat of his anger, "Kan!"

"I'm looking Sir!" Kan answered in a panic.

"Kasai! Lilly! I promise the temple is filled with children your age and you'll get to meet someone you've-"

"4!" 

"oh for Agni's sake! " Kan gripped his hair, and ran towards the house to hide, "Your on your own child!" Kan yelled diving through the window.

"5-"

"I'm here." Lillian said in a bored tone wiping her nose. Ping clenched his jaw, "ready?" he hissed through gritted teeth. Lillian nodded slowly, "as ready as I'll ever be" Lillian rolled her eyes. Ping gave a sharp nod, "follow me." Ping said sternly. Lillian pulled her duffle bag over her shoulder and followed her grandfather as he walked towards the shoreline, "Once you arrived at the sky temple, I expect a letter on your first day and who've met." Ping said coming to a stop. Lillian nodded and looked away sadly, "Yes, grandpa" Lillian whispered.

Ping looked down at his grandaughter who seemed to be a bit under the weather, "I Know, you're not happy my dear, but this is for the best. You will get to meet other Tenshi children who are going through the changes you are." Ping said placing his hand on her shoulder. Lillian took a deep breath, "I know... It's just... What if no one likes me?" Lillian asked. Ping knelt down, "I'm going to tell you a secret, No matter what people say or do... Always Be You." Ping placed a kiss on her forehead. Lillian's eyes lit up, "That's a nice secret. I'll do that!" Lillian said smiling.

"Excuse me?" a gentle voice said from behind. Lillian turned to see a tall man. Ping smiled, "Brody, it's so good to see you." Ping said shaking the young man's hand. Lillian eyed Brody from head to- "You have one Leg!" Lillian gasped with an extended finger! Ping's face became blank and he just stared unbelievably at his granddaughter, "Uh, yes I do." Brody said nervously. Lillian's lips formed a tight line at the sight of her Grandfather's face, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that in an ugly way. I should learn to keep my mouth shut." Lillian whimpered looking at her feet. Ping watched as Brody smiled, "here, watch what happens when I take a step." Brody caught Lillian's attention. Lillian lifted her head and watched as the beach sand slowly flowed up to where Brody's leg was decapitated just below his knee. All the sand began taking form of another leg, "Wow!" Lillian grinned as Brody walked towards her, "That is so cool! You're an earth bender!" Lillian squealed springing from one foot to the other. Brody nodded, "There are tenshi's of all elements on the sky temple. You'll get to meet them all once we get there tomorrow." Brody said extending his hand to Lillian.