Sozin's Comet Part 4

Lillian led the slayer away from Aang in order to be able to only focus on him, "I'm so happy that you're here Princess!" Sneered the Slayer as he dodged Lillian's attack, "Great to be back!" Lillian growled punching him straight in the jaw. The Slayer stumbled back, "Kitty has claws!" Lillian shot a stream of fire at him, "You haven't seen anything yet!" Lillian yelled.

Aang fought with everything he had against the Fire Lord but he was no match for the fire power he had. Using all the knowledge he held of the 4 elements he still seemed weak, "You're so weak! How is that Azula could never stop you?" Ozai cackled as he came up behind Aang. Ozai flung his fists at Aang but they were forced dead with Aang's airbending, "I'm not weak! I am stronger than you think!" Aang growled as he attacked Ozai.

Lillian soared through the air above the ocean as the Slayer chased her. The smell of nature burning filled Lillian's lungs and she felt sick. Shooting straight up to gain cover from the clouds Lillian regained her breath and waited using her white wings to blend in with the white clouds. 'Think Lilly!' Lillian scolded herself as she watched the Slayer hovered searching for her.

---Flash back---

"Remember Lillian, you have a far greater advantage than any Tenshi at that temple." Ping smiled as he walked besides Lillian who had returned from the Sky temple, "But I don't understand... I did everything Bardo told me but I just couldn't keep my speed in flight." Lillian slumped. Ping winked, "You forget my dear... You are of two worlds." Ping placed his hand on Lillian's shoulder and gripped her tight, "Thorn's wings may have skipped him but he is still a Tenshi." Lillian raised her brow, "Our ancestors of Tenshi are not only royal's but also those of the most powerful!" Ping stated, "yeah yeah, but how come I never got this great trait? I mean, Grandma and yourself can keep a constant speed and I even heard that once in battle a tenshi who is close to their element will be unstoppable and even control all sub elements of their element. Is that true?" Lillian asked, Ping gained an annoyed face "My dear, that is of no importance to us, my point is, Your father's blood is tenshi but your mother... her Grandfather Kuzon, was one of the most powerful fire benders of all time. Feared by Fire Lord Sozin. You have both these traits." Ping smirked. Lillian looked away in thought, "So... If I can't fight the battle in the sky?" Ping nodded, "Take the battle to the ground. You are a powerful Tenshi but most importantly... You are a VERY powerful bender... Never forget that!" Ping said proudly as he watched the fire dance in her eyes.

----End Flash Back----

"There you are PRINCESS!" 

Lillian widened her eyes as a powerful stream of fire flew towards her. Lillian bent the flames away and shot back an even more powerful stream towards The Slayer. Fire colored the skies and the earth as the Fire nation moved into the earth kingdom. Lillian's eyes filled with anger at the destruction her element bought to the world, "Beautiful, isn't it?" Slayer growled from behind Lillian. The slayer moved closer, "You know, this should have been done by you..." The Slayer whispers. Lillian swung her body around, "What are you talking about?!" Lillian was shocked, she would never bring such pain and horror to the world, "You are what the prophecy foretold, but they all feared you and gave you all the love you could ever want." Slayer continued, "The tenshi of Golden beauty and Fire eyes! ha! I'll show you you're true nature!" The slayer gripped Lillian around her throat and tumbled to the ground forcing her body to hit the earth first. 

The force from the tenshi's forced the earth to crack and mountains to tremble. Aang felt the earth move below his feet and the dust rise in the distance, "LILLIAN!" Aang formed his air-scooter and took off towards Lillian, "Come back Avatar!" Ozai's voice growled as he flew behind Aang with his fire bending.

Lillian felt the skin around her throat burn as the Slayer increased the pressure. Something cold and sharp was beneath his palm, "Wake up, Demon... You were once close but the crystal they used was too small..." The slayer removed his hand and there where his hand once was remained a large crystal melted to her flesh... A Dark Crystal...