Healing

(Slight sexy reading below after the //////)

Lillian stumbled into the small apartment. Her brother's and Crest had taken Ling home and were going to watch over her until Mac makes another appearance, but for now... She needed rest. Iroh and Zuko shouldn't be home for another hour, so that gave Lillian enough time to bath and sleep. She filled the tub and used her fire bending to heat the water. Lillian then removed her clothes and lowered herself into the bath, "mmm, just what I needed." She hummed. The scent of midnight Jasmine over took the apartment, "Thank you Zuko for the bath oils." Lillian whispered before slipping under the water. Lillian remained under the water for a few minutes before resurfacing. Lillian then removed the plug and climbed out of the tub and wrapping the towel around her. Lillian dried down her body and ruffled her hair with towel. Before placing all of her clothes on Lillian stood still and stared at herself in the mirror. Her long damp hair stuck to her face. Her eyes were their bright crimson again. Her scars had faded and were a pure white, except for the ones on her lower back, they still remained a dark red. Lillian rolled her shoulders and sighed as all the pressured points popped in satisfaction. 

When Lillian finished dressing she placed a pot of rice on the stove and went to her room to lay down. The apartment was quiet and cool, it felt so empty without Iroh and Zuko there but Lillian knew that they would be there soon. Lillian's eyes began to fall heavy and before she knew it, she was asleep.

'Lillian found herself roaming the halls of the sky temple in a long red and white dress, "My Queen, it's time for the council meeting with the Fire Lord." said a servant with her Earth kingdom robes, "Best not keep him waiting." Lillian replied with a sigh. The doors to the grand hall opened to reveal the back of the Fire Lord, "Fire Lord" Lillian said as she gave a small curtsy, "Queen Lillian." said an all too familiar voice. Lillian lifted her head and met the most lively color of golden eyes, "It's been too long Fire Lord." Lillian said as she stood straight. Zuko took hold of Lillian's hand and placed a small kiss on it. Lillian blushed at the manner and then made her way to the head of the table, "Fire Lord Zuko, Lord Ozai, General Azula and Queen Lillian. Thank you for allowing me to speak with you all today." General Thorn spoke. Lillian's eyes widened at the sight of the besides her and Zuko but mostly at her father, "Daddy..." Lillian whispered shock. The room fell quiet and Thorn seemed uncomfortable, "Since the control of Ba sing sai and the North pole our forces have taken strong hold and remained in control." Thorn said, "But with the Avatar still alive he seems to be keeping hope alive among the rebellion." Thorn continued, "Where is the Avatar?" Lillian heard herself ask. The room fell quiet before Azula began laughing, "You're trying that joke thing again Queen Lillian? Oh you're getting better!" Azula said in between giggles. Lillian was confused, "Excuse me?" Lillian asked causing Azula to stop, "His in your dungeon." Zuko said with no emotion at all, "No he is most certainly not!" Lillian argued before standing, "The Avatar is the last hope of the world returning to balance!" Lillian hissed causing everyone to gasp, "I am his protector! I will not let him remain there any longer!" Lillian yelled before storming towards the temple's dungeon's. 

Lillian entered the dungeons and noticed that 5 torches were lit which means that 5 cells were filled. Lillian stopped at the first one were she saw Iroh huddled in the corner wasting away, "Uncle! NO! Open this gate! Let him out!" Lillian ordered as Fire Lord Zuko walked in, "Queen Lillian, you sentenced him to life in prison, why would you want to release him?" Zuko questioned. Lillian rushed to the second door where she saw the water tribe siblings and Toph chained against the wall, "No..." Lillian gasped as she stumbled back to the third door, "Silly Lilly..." growled a voice before a set of hands grabbed Lillian around her throat, "You shouldn't be here." Crest's voice hissed, "No! let me go!" Lillian screamed as she burnt Crest's hands. Lillian ran to the forth Cell and saw her's brother's lifeless bodies on the floor, "Their dead." Crest said darkly, "And it's all your fault." Crest added. Lillian shook in fear and stepped to the 5th and final cell, "Queen Lillian! Step back." Zuko ordered from behind her. Lillian grabbed the bars of the cell and stared at the small figure in the dark with his head down chained in midair, "Aang?" Lillian gasped. Nothing. No movement came from the young Avatar, "AANG!" Lillian yelled as she shook the bars, "LOOK AT ME!" Lillian yelled as tears streamed down her cheeks, "Lilly..." Zuko said as he placed his hand on her shoulder, "You need to rest." Zuko whispered trying to pull Lillian towards him but instead she shoved him away with her wings and bent the bars to the cell open. Lillian then rushed to Aang and cut down the chains, "Aang?" Lillian whispered as she approached the small boy who now laid on the floor, "Lilly?" was that Aang or Zuko? Suddenly the Avatar's tattoo's began to glow and he formed a large ball of all four the elements. The earth slammed against Zuko's head killing him instantly, "Zuko!"Lillian cried as she fell to her knees beside Zuko's dead body, fire flew towards her, "You failed as my Tenshi!" Aang's voiced roared with a thousand other's, "No please! I didn't know!" Lillian cried as she bent her own white flames around her, "Lilly..." Echoed the voice, "You failed and you will be alone forever!" Aang said before burning Lillian's legs, "NO!" Lillian screamed, "LILLY!!!" Lillian shut her eyes trying to ignore the pain and heat against her body, "LILLIAN!"