Chapter VII: Obsidian

Cammy watched Luna with heart eyes, she didn't know she was capable of crushing on someone this much. She was always aware of her ability to fall in and out of love easily. With Luna it was very slow, very sneaky; how feelings creeped into her heart. How one day she just woke up and realized that it had invaded her mind completely. The thought of them, in an actual relationship.
The kind of love she had for her, was unambiguous. It was definite.

She guessed, when love took its time to grow, like a plant into a tree; it would not compare to all the little loves at first sight-s she experienced. It's inherently deeper, and she had no doubts about it.

Luna caught Cammy staring, she smiled widely but softly.

"Girls you'll be on air in five, four..." Jacen started

Luna and Cammy immediately took their seats and smiled at the camera,

"three, two... One" Jacen clicked the clackerboard

"roll camera..." signaled Niomi "action"

"Gooooddd nuclear morning!" Cammy cheerfully greeted the viewers

"Today i will watch Luna do something she is absolutely a pro at, she will be making me a pendant out of crystals ! I'm sooo excited!!" Cammy squealed

Luna chuckled silently "I have been fascinated by witchcraft, healing crystals, zodiac signs and just those type of spiritual dope stuff since forever, i think even if you don't believe in magic and placebos you can still give this a chance"

"tell me about it like, i never understood what makes you so passionate about this. But like i get how it does sort of like, add this sprinkle of fairy dust to people's lives. You know what i mean?" Cammy asked

Luna nodded "it definitely does, and its- there's more to that, like you would truly feel grounded and alive because you are initially admiring the elements and earth in all her glory. She offered us this beautiful world with an abundant amount of resources, from food to the sky and sea. Like literally everything around us has it's own little secret. Like look at how soil is formed of a wide variety of irons and chemicals, the trees how they communicate underground, working as one to rise. We need to learn from nature, again and again and again. We should never stop learning from it. The wisdom is available for those who seek it in all the right places."

Cammy was overwhelmed with her friend's mind.

She nodded at Luna with an endearing look "I mean look at this country now, we are pulled back to the ages of post civilization. We still have our technology and modern knowledge. But we are are forced yet again to take baby steps over this ground and explore the new uncharted territory. This is a tragedy unlike ever seen before, and if there's one single positive way to look at it, it's that we now have another chance"

"we are left with a place to rebuild, no economy to worry about anymore, we are officially a third world country. If there's a time to try and take a more spiritual approach to things it is NOW" Luna agreed

Cammy took over "like those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it. We still have no clue who dropped these bombs but whoever that is, its an enemy we created! We had a president who was a conservative republican with a capitalist mindset, a business man who puts economy first. Like literally an embodiment of narcissism, fascism and zionism. He might have as well been a nazi. I will never forget how much You were worried sick when he took the presidency"

Luna shook her head slowly and admitted "I was terrified with the energy he was emitting to the world, what the biased media full of BS that supported him did to his followers minds. Remember Fox News? Like there's no left or right anymore, there's no way left to go today but LEFT. We need to fuckin see that, sorry. Unfortunately, all my fears about the future since that son of a bitch became president came true. I obviously never imagined THIS, but honestly i am NOT surprised. Here you see surviving Americans pointing fingers at the countries they think are responsible, instead of accepting the help every first class country in the world sent us gratefully and shutting the fuck up about it. There was a massive masacre, states were wiped out for God's sake, people died. I lost my entire family, you lost family too, friends, people we knew. We just need to be calm and silent. Rebuild while we reminisce and mourn our losses. We need to lick our wounds before thinking about revenge, about biting back at whomever did this."