"Where the hell is she?!" Ayato shouted looking around.

"How the fuck should I know?! You were screaming making her scared!!" Subaru shouted at him.

"Shut up albino! Ore-sama doesn't give a shit about you! He wants his property!" Ayato looked around only to get smacked by the head.

"She's a human being for fuck sakes! She's not a house and lot for you to buy!" Subaru shouted and Ayato dove towards him.

They both fought until Reiji smacked their heads with a flip flop.

"Ugh." Subaru and Ayato groaned.

"That's enough both of you. Less fighting more looking or I swear I'll throw this flip flop at you two." Reiji threaten.

"Where the hell did you get a flip flop!?" Ayato shouted.

"I found it in Lavender's room it's cute." Reiji said and the two looked at him weirdly.

"Anyways lets go." Reiji walked away with the flip flop.

"When did he become a Mexican mom?" Ayato asked.

"What the fuck are you talking about?! Never mind lets just look for her." Subaru and Ayato sat up continuing their search.

Forest

I was amazed to see so many stars here and they're really beautiful. The more I look at them with pride the more they light up.

"You like stars, hm?" Yuma asked and I nodded my head still looking up.

Yuma moved my head down and I looked at him confused.

"You might break your neck looking up." He chuckled and I giggled.

I then heard barking and I followed the sound. I saw a box next to a tree and opened it to see a cute little white puppy in it. He jumped towards me and began licking my cheek as I giggled and hugged it, but not to tight. Yuma crouched next to me and pet his head as the puppy licked my lips.

"Looks like he likes you." He said with a smile.

"What are you going to name him?"

"Angel." I replied and looked at him to see him shocked, but soon placed with a smile.

"It's fits him. He does look like an angel." I smiled and nodded my head petting the puppy.

"We should bring you back before someone else come." I nodded and Yuma carried me as I carry Angel.

Yuma teleported back to the mansion and placed down in front of the door where the rose gardens is.

"See you soon, Angels." Yuma kisses my head and Angel's before disappearing into thin air.

I walked inside the mansion and looked at Angel. He is a pure white wolf with blue eyes. I kissed his head and he licked my nose causing me to giggle and the brothers appearing in front of me.

"There you are lavender, we're so worried that-" Ayato walked up to us, but then jumped when Angel barked and growled at them.

"Lavender, why did you bring a mutt to this household?" Reiji asked pissed and I looked at Angel petting his head.

"Found him." I said and nuzzled his cheek lovingly.

"Well, you can't keep him. I won't allow it." Reiji said and snatched Angel from my arms causing us to reach for each other.

"No! Don't take him!" I shouted grabbing him from Reiji.

"Let go, Lavender." Reiji said, but I shook my head and kept grabbing him.

"I said LET GO!" I felt a slap on the cheek which I fallen to.

I looked at Reiji to show guilt and regret in his eyes including the brothers shocked and Shu glared at Reiji.

"L-Lavender, I'm sorry-" I cut him off by shouting at him.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" I cried and ran upstairs.

I bathed in my room and lay on my bed crying my eyes out.

Shu POV

I walked towards Reiji and grabbed the dog away from him as he looked at his hands.

"You're more disgraceful then me. Hitting a traumatized woman is that how you want her to trust you?! You are nothing, but a monster to her eyes. Why not just let her be you fucking cunt!" I shouted at him and walked away followed by the others.

I kept petting Angel's head as he nuzzles my hand. It's like the time I got a puppy from Edgar that I have to take care off, but mother didn't want me and took the puppy away meaning taking my happiness all so. I won't let that happen to Lavender, she deserves happiness more then us. She deserves to be happy and I will make that happen. I opened the door to Lavender's room to see her sobbing on the bed causing Angel to whimper. I placed him down and watched as Angel ran and jumped up the bed. For a puppy he is a high jumper. He walked up to Lavender's face and sniffed her cheek. Lavender's head moved up and looked at Angel.

"Angel!" She shouted and hugged him with tears in her eyes.

Angel licked her cheek and his tail wagged rapidly with excitement. I couldn't help, but smile at scene and I will never forget this. She smiled and kissed him as he licked her cheek and they both nuzzled their nose.

"Damn, this is a better love story then twilight." I heard Laito said mad I looked at him weirdly as he wiped tears from his eyes.

Subaru smiled for the first time including the others. I looked back at Angel and Lavender who smiled. Lavender looked at us and gave us a happy smile. Her face was radiating with light that I might get blinded from. I noticed that it was raining outside and soon stopped which was weird since rain don't last maybe an 1 or days, but this rain lasted 10 minutes. I closed her door and sighed with a smile.

"Her smile is beautiful and I almost got blinded from it." Subaru said rubbing his eyes and we agreed.

"Well, she's happy and that's all I care about." I said and they agreed.

"Yeah, let's not turn into Reiji." Ayato said.

"Mhm." We all walked away and I notice Reiji at the end of the hall looking at us with guilt, but I just glare at him and entered my room.