Chapter 14

Manson's Pov

"Randy Robert, 41 years old cause of death.." well that we don't know but what we do know is the killer did it, he has to have done this, I say looking at the dead body right in front of me. I was in the office when we got the call about a new dead body at a hotel, his body was lying down on the bed, he had a black eye, his wrist was swollen.

"Do you think it was the killer?" Vinny asked taking a step closer to the body

I nod "yes it had to be," I say

"But doesn't the killer usually leave a mark on his victims" Vinny pointed out

I groan putting my hands on my face "yeah you're right" I mumble, goddamnit! I don't know what's going on with me but ever since that little conversion, I had with Maria... all I think about is her and only her. She doesn't leave my head! She's like a drug that I can't get over but I bet she's happy with that douchebag Ryan.

My thoughts were interrupted when Vinny gasps

"Holy shit, look boss" Vinny squeals handing me a note, I open it and what it says makes my eyes go wide

Hello, Manson, nice to know that you got this letter! I really hope you enjoy your job and the mysteries I'm leaving you! I love this game we're doing! I can't wait for more. Also if you haven't seen it yet, pull down his pants and look at his erection. You and your crew will be happy to see what I left but until then bye handsome XOXO...

I rip the paper and toss it across the room, fuck this shit! Vinny tries to pull down Randy's pants

"Woah Woah" I yell grabbing his shirt, pulling him back. "Vinny no, we are not looking!" I exclaim

"But he said too," he says

"We will wait till we head back to the office but until then take your photos" walking away heading outside. Oh my god, I'm stressing myself out! Everything is becoming too much, I regret coming back to Scranton, life was easier back in Los Angeles. It's never too late to go back.

Maria walks in with Ash both of them looking deep in conversion, I try not to look but I can't help myself. Ash was pointing her finger on Maria and from the looks of it, Ash was demanding Maria about something, I realized that I was staring really hard because Ash makes eyes contact with me and smirks. Maria was gonna turn as well but Ash stopped her by grabbing her hand and leading her into the hotel room. I was confused about it, were they talking about me? Probably not, probably talking about Ryan. Just the thought of him touching Maria makes me fucking pissed. I can't keep doing this routine with Maria that's just not gonna happen, I have to put my feelings to the side and forget about her. Yeah...just stop my feelings.

I hear laughter coming from the room which causes me to see what's so funny, once I enter the room I see Randy's pants were down and on the side of his penis it had the letter "R"

"Vinny" I yell. Vinny puts his hands up in defense

"It wasn't me! I told Brink to not do it but she did it! Yell at her" he says

Maria and the other officers were laughing their asses off and I admit... it's clever but still, this isn't professional of them. Maria stares at me but I don't bother to look at her.

"Alright listen everyone I want everyone to stop their bull shit!" I demand "this is serious, there is a serial killer out there, killing people for no reason! So everyone get back to work" Everyone looks at me in shock with my sudden attitude but they have to know that I'm here and I'm here to solve this case,  whether they like it or not.

__________________________________

Ricky's Pov

I was in my room having a fabulous time by myself. Devin left for work about an hour ago and it was just me at home. I was trying new makeup looks for work and I think the boss likes me very much because yesterday night, I got flowers sent to me with an envelope that had 200 dollars in it. So with that, I bought makeup and more clothes. I trace the scars on the chest... they looked so ugly, Just the thought of how I got them made me wanna crawl into bed and never get up....