Chapter 8

I wake up and I'm back... I'm back in the old bedroom that I shared with him... what the fuck. What was I doing back here?! No this can't be happening! I left! I escaped from here! I get off the bed. My breathing becomes heavy. The room starts to get small. The walls are getting closer together. I'm stuck. I try to get away but I can't! What's happening!

"Devin" I scream out! "Please Devin, I'm here!" 

"Hahahahahahahahaha" I hear laughter but I recognize that laughter..... That evil laugh of his laughing every time he beat me... God, I hated it! I want to choke him. I slowly start walking in the direction where I hear his laugh, he's in the kitchen and when I open the door and I see him.... His back was turned to me.... I froze, Devin body was covered in blood.

"No" I scream, he stops laughing slowly turning to me. His face was covered in blood, holding a knife.

"Hey baby," he says, twirling the knife around.

"Do you like what you see?" he says pointing to Devin's body "I did this for us! He's out the way"

I shake my head running to Devin's body, holding his dead body in my arms.

Tears running down my face "why? Why would you do this!" I scream at him.

"Why" he mocks me "you stupid bitch, you've always been ungrateful for everything I do for you!" he yells back.

"Now is not the time to be upset. Get up! You're getting punished for leaving me" he growls at me.

"No" I scream "No more"

His eyes turn a deep red.

"what did you say" he whispers

Fear all I can feel right now is fear.

Before I can make a run for it, he grabs me and throws me into the ground holding tightly to my neck.

I start gasping for air trying to take his hands off of me

"Listen here you bitch" he grits his teeth getting closer to my face.

"I make the rules here! Not you"

He smacks me again and again.

"Now for disrespecting me, you're gonna get the special punishment" he smirks at me unzipping his pants

"NO NO NO" I cry out

A smack wakes me up.

"Ricky!" Devin yells at me "wake up honey" he says shaking my shoulders

My eyes start to open "Devin" I say looking into his eyes.

"Yeah it's me"

I sigh and look at my surroundings. I'm in my room and not in his. Thank god

"Another nightmare?" he says

My lips tremble "yeah" tears running down my face.

"I was in the living room and then I heard you scream"

I put my arms around him needing a hug.

He was quick to put his arms around me as well. Hugging me tightly.

"In my dream, you died Devin, I....I can't lose you" tears not stopping. My head resting on his shoulder.

"Oh honey, don't worry I'm not going anywhere," he says.