Chapter 5

It's the middle of the night and I can't get that man off my head. It's been three days and I'm still on about this guy who I murdered, I killed that guy! The way he looked at me while I was choking him was so beautiful! I loved every minute of it! The way he begged me to stop but I didn't, I wouldn't, he deserved it! I stopped him from doing something so he wouldn't do it to anyone else. What he did to me was nothing new but I was in shock. I remember back when I was with him, he would rape me often. The way his cold hands grabbed me as if I was some doll that you can control. The first time that it did happen..... I was traumatized. The fact that the love of my life could cause me the harm of hurting me so bad.

Flashback

"Hello, my love," he says to me while I had my back turned to him. I was washing the dishes. I got butterflies in my stomach whenever he called me silly names.

"Hi," I say, my face was flush, I heard him laugh

"Oh is my love still shy around me?" getting closer to me, putting his arms around my waist, kissing my check

I giggle trying to get him off of me "mm stoppp, I'm doing the dishes"

"That can wait," he says his voice going low, he starts kissing my neck, I tilt my head back giving him more access to my neck.

''How about I fuck your tight little ass right here"

I only moan to give him the signal that fuck yeah I wanna fuck right here! Right now!

He bends me over, my hands still covered with soap but I don't care, I'm horny and want some dick. He pulls down my short's

"Mm I see, my little whore isn't wearing any underwear?"

I blush, trying to cover my face with my hair

"No daddy"

He and I decided that when we do have sex to call him "daddy" or "sir". Kinky for him and I

"Pass the lube baby," he says.

I open one of the drawer getting the lube and handing it to him.

I hear him unbuckling his pants

"Eager daddy" he slaps my ass

"Shut up you whore" he roars at me

I moan "okay daddy"

He lubes himself up then one hand is gripping my hip and the other is guiding his cock into my tight ass.

I feel him entering me, I moan "oh daddy" I grab the edge of the table

He doesn't say anything. Just fucking me slowly at first but then he starts fucking me pretty hard and fast which causes me to climax.

I don't like going for a second round so I usually just suck him off. He pulls out and I was gonna get on my knees but he stops me, gripping my hair, he stares into my eyes.

"How about we go for a second round?" he insists 

I groan "ugh no"

He grips my hair tighter giving me the evilest look. I swear his eyes turned red

"What did you say" anger filling his voice

His grip gets tighter

"Ow you're hurting me" trying to take his hands off my hair

"Well next time when I say I want to go for a second round, it's a yes, you whore!"

Turning me around, pushing me into the counter. This time he doesn't put any lube, gripping my hips hard. Pounding my ass so hard. Instead of screaming in pleasure. I was screaming in pain, tears running down my face. The love of my life was forcing me. For the first time in my life, I was terrified of someone who I wasn't supposed to be scared of.

He cums inside me. He doesn't pull out. Breathing heavily, feeling his sweat all over my back.

My head laying on the counter feeling used, feeling disgusting.

He pulls out

"Clean yourself, I'm gonna take a shower if you wanna join" he says 

He walks away while I stay in the exact same position feeling sick to my stomach

Flashback over

I snap myself out of it! Stop Ricky! Stop thinking of him! I can't! Can't you see that I can't! I loved that fucking bastard and he used me like a toy.

I wrap the blanket around myself tighter. At times I can still feel his touch on me.

I lay there for hours with him and that Austin kid in my head. What I did was something I truly enjoyed. For the first time in my life, I felt powerful. I felt like I had control and that's the way I like it. I want all victims to feel the same way I feel! I want all victims to not be scared anymore. I want them to live a happy life......... THAT'S IT! I GOT IT. IM GONNA CHANGE THE WORLD. No more of us victims are gonna be scared anymore. Why? You may ask....... Because I'm going to kill any abuser out there.