It is becoming awkward, I left immediately leaving my boss and his sister. "Goodnight Isabella, see you tomorrow morning " she smiled at me  as I left them there.. 
I got to the room, I have to crosscheck the meeting schedule and all that it's needed before tomorrow morning, I don't want any form of disrespect from leoandro..
Someone knocked at the door, "come in" not minding who it could be.
"Hello Sir, do you need anything!? "yeah I came to remind you of tomorrow's meeting, hope everything is prepared?
"Everything is ready sir"

He left my room. But all I wanted was just a kiss from him... I'm in love with my boss!!!

---------

The meeting was a successful one..  Still got one more to close this deal.
He took me to the Mexico square.

I summoned courage to ask him to take a picture of me with my phone

With so much excitement, I got my phone out and it slip through my hand and broke..
OMG!! I haven't used that phone for 6 months and now look at it.

"we can get another one, it's not a problem Vivian. 

He offered to take with his own and transfer them later.
At first, I was shocked from hearing that. Until he got his phone out and asked that I took it close to the flag.

We both took some couple of pictures.. Heading back to where the cars is, I saw a stand by tacos.. I just don't want to take advantage of him, 'cause he's not my man but my boss.
I think he noticed that I can't get my eyes of it "you know you we could go buy some tacos"

He grabbed my hand to the tacos stand...
People around there, noticed he's the one and greeted him so warmly.. Some asked for pictures and autographs... Trust me when I say "He's the ladies man"..
Part of me got so jealous, I wanted him so badly.

Leoandro please, let's take picture together I'm a huge fan.. I love the fact that at 28 you're controlling one of the richest companies in the world...

"Thank you guys but i really have to go" .

The security helped us inside the car. " I thought it'll be so different from New York. It's just the same every, God dammit!? 
I didn't say a word, after a few minutes.."I'm so sorry it's all fault, if my eyes weren't on the tacos no one would've known that you are in town.

Vivian you don't have to be sorry...its nobody's fault.... I want you to have the best time in here regardless of anything. So you really don't have to be sorry".
My jaw dropped in hearing that from him, "he cares about me" Lenore has to hear this! He's not such a bad person, he actually considers how I feel.
It was 6:50 Pm.. "get us to the ranch Rodriguez so we won't be late for dinner".
"sure boss"

It was a silent drive to the ranch. A lot was going through my head about all what he said.
We're late for dinner but they wanted for us till we got home. He wasn't such in a good mood but after seeing Anna who hugged him and told him how much she has missed him... He turned up with a bright smile on his face..

------
We all got out from the dinner table, everyone left to their various rooms. Leoandro was in the study, I really need to speak to my mum but I don't have a phone anymore. So, I decided the best thing to do was go ask Isabella.

I got to her room, I didn't have to knock 'cause she was standing in the path way about to go in her room.
" Hey dear, is everything ok"?
Yeah sure I just need your phone to call home, mine broke this afternoon.
She asked me to come inside her room, "would you like anything to drink" Shots of tequila won't kill me today. We both laughed at my jokes.

After couple of shots, she told me about her work and how she loved doing it. She's a passionate person, giving out much to the society ; exactly my kind of attitude but I'm limited financial. I already spoke to my mum and sister. Isabelle showed me a family pictures as well as her boyfriend's picture.
"I know you don't wanna talk about it, but what happened with your Dad, how are you affording your tuition and all"
While opening up to Isabella, I begun to tear up. She pulled me into a long tight hug.
"I'm here for you if you need a friend go talk to".
She brought shots saying to Friendship.
¿Salud (Cheers)

I'm tipsy already Isabella, I should get going before your brother fire me from work... Approaching my door, I saw him standing there like a Greek god. My head was spinning but I tired so hard to hold up,
He came closer, and grabbed my hand made his way to the room.
"you've been drinking, it's so inappropriate"
"Like you care leoandro Cashmore what I do with my life, huh!? I can drink as many times I want".

He placed his month on mine, my eyes went wide open.. He is kissing me passionately and immediately turned me on.
He pinned me to the wall, kissed me even harder it's so intense. My pants is so soaked I just wanted him inside of me.
"make love to me Leoandro"
He got me to the bed but pulling my pants I yelled
"Wait Leo, I'm still a virgin please go slow "
He jumped off and I starrgged to him "Are you scared" I laughed so hard...  You haven't seen a virgin before?
I felt like throwing up, and it actually happened.. Afterwards I didn't remember a thing and I passed out..